The games are rigged.

Zavala

Just now, UTEX_ME said:

so we are aggy now? We lost bc we are bunch of pussies 

I don't think this team is a bunch of pussies. If they were, they'd have folded when they got down at the beginning of this game. Instead, they fought to come back, and nearly did.

That said, this team so obviously lacks discipline it hurts. From feeling like they've made it so they don't need to show up to practice on time to coasting effort on the field at the start of the game to Hagar and Herman's bullshit at the end, this team set itself up to fail tonight, just like it did for Maryland.

It's not that they don't try hard, it's that they don't try consistently

• Like 1

Our secondary was bad, we couldn’t tackle the “mobile” quarterback, (same as it ever was (the last few years)). Combine that with Sam’s reduced accuracy and our inability to implement a consistent running game and we lose. The calls that could have gone either way broke pretty evenly. (E.g bad offsides call on Texas on the punt; Texas not penalized for holding in the endzone, etc.)

42 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Sweet season bros, was pretty fun. 

Hope a few more scandals hit these shitty schools and this pathetic confrence dissolves. 

Fuck this dogshit conference.   Burn this motherfucker down.  Let these little directional twat schools wander the fucking wilderness 

Edited by BabaYaga

Kentucky mizzou.

2015 Okie State. 0 fouls for k-state. This game....
The SEC at least protects their interests many think. In terms of their calls. The DPI on Mizzou reeked of them wanting UK to win so they can pump that top 10 matchup next week with them and Georgia.

You would think the Big 12 would want their cash cow to succeed. Unless they think they are going to make money regardless and say fuck it.

I just think refs suck across the board in all sports. Not really that they rig the games. But some of these calls and no calls were very bad. Yet they don't even have to answer for it. They are too protected.

We could have stopped them after that call but we chose to bend over and take it like pussies.
This. Stop bitching about the refs. They stent the reason Texas lost. Hell, the only reason Texas scored on the first drive of the game was the officials. The game turned out like it did because Texas was outplayed and out coached.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Team treated the bye week like a finish line. Then they repeated the season opener anaginst Maryland. 

That’s mental problems.  The coaches can say and try everything, but you can’t make them believe. 

The upperclassmen still don’t know how to win. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich

Oh hell, I’ll always believe there is a human element to it. Seeing ou get called for holding was a perfect example. In fact I saw calls go against them two weeks ago I haven’t seen go against them in years. 

I also believe the SEC has a secret decoder ring that always favors the teams that benifits the Birmingham Bunch. That is one of the worst kept secrets here in the south. Whether true or not, it has always been believed that SEC officials have their own agenda.

And why the conference as a whole doesn’t like traveling outside of their area of influence. It ain’t a fucking coincidence that Alabama, LSU etc all of a sudden became very comfortable playing in Texas. It was only AFTER aggy’s dumb asses let them in did they decide to play an early season tough game in state. 

Proving it however is an entirely different matter.

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Team treated the bye week like a finish line. Then they repeated the season opener anaginst Maryland. 

That’s mental problems.  The coaches can say and try everything, but you can’t make them believe. 

The upperclassmen still don’t know how to win. 

Don't remember which game he was doing, but I love me some Ahmad Brooks. He's the anti Acho. After the the pxp guy asked him if Texas was back he confidently said that "Texas still doesn't know how to win". Well he was right. 

The SEC at least protects their interests many think. In terms of their calls. The DPI on Mizzou reeked of them wanting UK to win so they can pump that top 10 matchup next week with them and Georgia.

You would think the Big 12 would want their cash cow to succeed. Unless they think they are going to make money regardless and say fuck it.

I just think refs suck across the board in all sports. Not really that they rig the games. But some of these calls and no calls were very bad. Yet they don't even have to answer for it. They are too protected.

That it if you believe they are acting in the interest of the conference and not their own. The way the penalties suddenly drop against Texas’ opponents is suspicious.

The only game that  seemed “rigged” was the K State game.  I mean zero fricken penalties in this day and age of  fricken flag happy officiating , it’s almost impossible.  

Other than that, while the Refs screwed up last night and in other games, our success or lack of is on us, not the chit for brains Big 12 Refs.  

14 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Watch the LSU/Bama game.  The Refs via dictate will make sure it ends close so that way the loser won’t drop in the playoff standings and they can manage to work themselves back in so they can get two in.    I expect some stinky chit  in that game.  

Just now, Blanton said:

Get us the fuck outta here in 2024, CDC

Why would we even stay that long, just cite that the conference continues to tarnish our brand and reputation by keeping a bunch of rape and women beating going unpunished at Baylor, OU, and TCU.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

Hey, there's that holding call on the WVU d_line that you whiners claim you've never seen called on anyone else!

It was another phantom call - also a call you will never see called in another conference, or even another shit 12 game with different teams?