11.5.18 Coach Herman press conference (Noon)

bigup2dahorns

3 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Jesus, I absolutely hate Herman's demeanor and body language today.  He looks defeated IMO.

+1000

Maybe just tired, but terrible job with his public message today.  Probably hates these bullshit press conferences with the reporting douches in Austin......

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Teaching them to use their arms when tackling would be a good start....   Drives me crazy when They hit guys and their arms are down, did you not learn to wrap up when you tackle in junior high?

Can't make ESPN Top 10 if you wrap up and make a simple non-explosive tackle.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mdmost said:

You look at Texas Tech over there and it's just all about the tradition of the whole town of Lubbock smelling like cow shit when the wind blows in the from the West.

My favorite part of the Herman press discussion. Sometimes I miss Charlie.. if just for the pressers.

Just now, Native Horn said:

Can't make ESPN Top 10 if you wrap up and make a simple non-explosive tackle.  

Exactly. I see HS players whiff every Thursday and Friday night of the season because they are launching themselves at ballcarriers and not using their arms. It's disgusting to watch.

28 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

+1000

Maybe just tired, but terrible job with his public message today.  Probably hates these bullshit press conferences with the reporting douches in Austin......

Lulz. Herman has it so easy in Austin.  The reporters are annoying but they're never going to press or challenge him.  Given the choices, he'll take the former I'm sure. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

sucks Shane had to go in for that one play.he's only got 2 games left to preserve the redshirt and we have potentially 5 games. I was thinking we should run wildcat with LJH.

Don't think Shane played vs West Virginia because of Refs overturning the 1st down call due to Sam's helmet coming off.....

57 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Probably hates these bullshit press conferences with the reporting douches in Austin......

he'd be loving these pressers if we were 8-1 and top 5 looking at a playoff birth. his team shit the bed in 2 big games. however shitty we feel, he's feeling it about 1000x.

• Like 1