Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

9 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Yes i know what their school colors are, black and two shades of gold. now show me where you see black and gold in those ridiculous blue star uniforms

I was being facetious because I know you generally hate alternates but you did say "not a single school color." It's mostly a single school color!

Edited by texifornia

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Ohio State going with all black, black out uniforms...for a noon game.

Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-12.06.28-PM-2m

https://twitter.com/OhioStateFB/status/1055851549967163398

Cool...but for a small tOSU logo on the collar, at first glance this could be worn by Ohio St or Rutgers or Texas Tech or Nebraska or Wisconsin or Utah or Louisville or NC St or Washington St or Arkansas St or UH or...

You have an iconic uniform/brand. Use it for christ's sake. 

11 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

So I know the outcome of this game was not to most of you guys' liking, but got damn.... can we please scrap all of the stupid uniform combos and just go to this full time?

It's the closest thing OSU has to a "classic" look.  

usa_today_11538366.0.jpg

While the game itself sucked total ass, those OkSt unis were good. And everyone loves Barry Sanders. 

11 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Oregon has completely jumped the shark in regard to their uniforms.

I agree with you, but that happened over a decade ago.

at least with Oregon, they were the first ones to do it. So in a way, it is their thing. What has really jumped the shark is everyone else trying to do Oregon's thing. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I agree with you, but that happened over a decade ago.

at least with Oregon, they were the first ones to do it. So in a way, it is their thing. What has really jumped the shark is everyone else trying to do Oregon's thing. 

Agreed with this. You kind of recognize Oregon when you flip and see highlighter yellows and greens and weird fonts and all that.

As to those Jumpman unis - I like the black with the subtle hyper bright green elements. I just wish that their uni sets this year didn't all have those cartoon-size numbers.

41 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Agreed with this. You kind of recognize Oregon when you flip and see highlighter yellows and greens and weird fonts and all that.

As to those Jumpman unis - I like the black with the subtle hyper bright green elements. I just wish that their uni sets this year didn't all have those cartoon-size numbers.

And I'll reiterate how stupid it is for schools without black in their official colors to use the all black unis.

It was maybe sort of a novelty like a decade ago, but at this point?.... come on.  Just about every school out there has trotted out the all blacks at this point.  It's stupid.