Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

2 hours ago, BigXII said:

Yeah I'd expect anything with any bit of nuance to go over your head.

Yeah I don’t care about your claimed nuance.  Nobody cares that you’re not a fan of Tom Herman and nobody needs to hear you say it multiple times here. You’re fuckin weird. Take that shit to the fire Tom Herman thread 

10 minutes ago, TexasFan21 said:

This is the best I’ve seen.

Egg sucking dog,

I'm going to Stomp your head in the ground,

If you don't stay out of my hen house,

You dirty old egg sucking Hound.

That's about as big a compliment as I can give it as I can give to mr. Zack Smith, wife-beating piece of s***

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

dude, step away from the computer before you go full derka

All of you need to shut the fuck up and get over it. This was a great thread until all of you clowns decided to start flaming me. If you have a problem then DM me (or better yet, neg me) - otherwise you're all just annoying the rest of the people here and contributing jack shit. 

I'll refrain from commenting in this thread now since everywhere I go here I am followed by a cunt brigade and let the rest of the community get in more much deserved shots at the piece of human excrement that is Zach Smith.

Maybe I should just sock up so I dont have to deal with all of the ridiculous ad-hominem nonsense from the peanut gallery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 12

Zach is waking up and kind of remembering that he might have said some shit on Twitter yesterday afternoon......"how bad could it be?....seemed brilliant yesterday...lemme check...."

they need to do a welfare check on this cat and make sure that there are no firearms in the home....this is a public safety issue at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom Chairman said:

Appreciate ESPN choosing to ignore this idiot. No mention on CFB Live today.

Just caught them talking about it on ESPN Radio going to the store. The narrative, however, is that Zach Smith sounds like a lunatic, and that Tom Herman's "Ok cool hook em" was a hilarious response.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Yeah I don’t care about your claimed nuance.  Nobody cares that you’re not a fan of Tom Herman and nobody needs to hear you say it multiple times here. You’re fuckin weird. Take that shit to the fire Tom Herman thread 

hey bro I'm not a fan of tom herman

but

ok cool

hook 'em

Zach is waking up and kind of remembering that he might have said some shit on Twitter yesterday afternoon......"how bad could it be?....seemed brilliant yesterday...lemme check...."
they need to do a welfare check on this cat and make sure that there are no firearms in the home....this is a public safety issue at this point.
No, he is at it again right now.

On 11/11/2018 at 5:41 PM, Al_4_ISU said:

FWIW, it was a pretty well known rumor that he was screwing co-eds in Ames.

Ive never mentioned it here because I like you guys and have no ill-will towards him, but based on things I heard while he was actively at ISU I don’t think Smith is totally full of shit.

Rhoads and staff used to attend a big party the night of signing day hosted by Cyclone Fanatic at a bar in Des Moines.  Herman was always blitzed.  I mean, so was I so I’m not shitting on the guy, but he definitely had the wild man vibe.

Is it bad that I like him more now?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

We need to create a new thread called The Pit so when posters go to hating on each other that they don't derail and ruin the thread. That way they can have it all day long.

We have two: the basketball forum and politics 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You know the UT commercial where it’s a flyover down 35 at night that ends on an orange lit tower, then Cronkite says what starts here changes the world?

now imagine the same video, but change the audio to ok, cool. Then throw hook em on the screen. 

Then imagine it debuting on godzillatron during the isu game. 

The flyover is a strippers body and there is a white path to the tower that lights up with Cronkite voice over. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Leave Kevon Looney out of this. He's a good role player. 

Since @Fart randomly negged this and since his account is about a day old I'm about 99% sure that he is the asshat @this that was crowdsource banned yesterday around 1pm.  

Treat it how you may. 

- douchebag out

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Since @Fart randomly negged this and since his account is about a day old I'm about 99% sure that he is the asshat @this that was crowdsource banned yesterday around 1pm.  

Treat it how you may. 

- douchebag out

randomly negged?  you negged me first.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1