Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

33 minutes ago, Scholz said:

That's one of those, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" type deals.

31 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

You lick what you can’t snort. Go ahead and lick your mirror.  I’m sure that’s just as fun. 

Well I sure got my ass handed to me here, but that's why I love all o' y'all. Well, most of y'all. 

I didn't see anything on espn website but LeBatard led with this story on the show today. You can listen to the podcast on espn.
What was lebatards take?
Did lebatard say which Florida strip club it was? Rachels in Orlando? One in Tampa? King of Diamonds? Tootsies? Pink Pony? Scarletts? Or this one...
6d089634a7488dbb3baf92c4a8faafac.jpg

Asking for a friend.

18 minutes ago, phdhorn said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbQ1WO58kqk00oXBqvKYv

TH:  My feet were sore, so what.  They had a special.  Ok.  Cool.  Hook'em.

"Michelle was out of town playing craps with a Saudi Prince in Monaco. What? Not like lil' Tom is going to suck himself. Only illegal if you get caught. Hook 'em."

1 hour ago, Lhorn said:

Wonder if his lawyers will get to him in time. He needs to be real worried about getting his ass sued and for what?  He has nothing to gain and everything to lose.  Even with a divorce he’s probably got a decent amount of asssets especially for his age. 

What makes you think he still has his lawyers? I'm thinking he either doesn't have any, or his lawyers fired him as a client.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

If you judge someone making millions of dollars travelling half the year for cheating on his wife a few times, that he is still married to, I'm just assuming you're a woman with an agenda, a moron, or ignorant of the way other people choose to live.

Dude, I can absolutely judge Tom Herman for that, and so can you. There is a vast, vast difference between cheating on a woman and beating her up. Only one of these is criminal activity, for example.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

What makes you think he still has his lawyers? I'm thinking he either doesn't have any, or his lawyers fired him as a client.

Good point. This guy doesn’t seem like he’s getting any guidance from anyone.  Except maybe Satan and Jim Beam 

Edited by Lhorn