Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

"Jason Oliveira joined the Action News team in 2004.

Jason is a Tulare native. After graduating from Tulare Union High School, Jason went on to earn a B.A. degree in Mass Communications at Cal-State Fullerton.

Jason began his broadcasting career at FOX Sports in Los Angeles, before stints at KTEN in Ardmore, Oklahoma and KESQ in Palm Springs. Before moving over to the news anchor chair Jason covered everything in Valley sports, from Fresno State bowl games to the Bulldogs' remarkable 2008 College World Series victory in Omaha, Nebraska.

A member of the The Society of Portuguese-American Students Hall of Fame, Jason is very active in the local Portuguese community."

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Shit, we had a head coach here in San Marcos who would regularly go drinking downtown, bring coeds back to his office, and use the football A/V equipment to film them having sex.

Not endorsing it, just saying that it happens.  Not that I've ever done it.  My department doesn't have A/V equipment.

L-I-V-I-N

All over Houston radio this morning. 610 had pretty much the same take as everyone here, Zach Smith is off the handle, who cares, Ok cool Hook Em lol....

To no one’s surprise 790 has the worst takes of all time and his opinion is that Tom Herman is an unlikeable clown and Texas is not back. Seriously, that was his take.

9 hours ago, MexHorn said:
9 hours ago, Lhorn said:
Who is @spinnershells and why would coach Meyer be recorded with him/her?
OSU and Meyer have got to fed up with this guy trying to open up pandora's box of their shit.

Looks like urbs wife

Does Meyer’s wife really refer to herself as a “spinner?”  Wow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Self-awareness at its best...

How much would you pay to have a setup where a guy interviews them at their home and innocently asks “So, Mrs. Meyer, you go buy “spinnershells” on Twitter.  What does the “spinner” part refer to?  Do you knit?” While they do a wide shot of both Meyers’ reactions.

Because I would pay a lot.