Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

16 minutes ago, sdhornesq said:

https://twitter.com/CoachZachSmith/status/1061746170505150464

This is the first post he did today.  He may not like Tom but he really hates Michelle.  Never a good way to prove that you don't beat or threaten women then to threaten another woman.

That's exactly the angle Deadspin took: https://deadspin.com/zach-smith-is-having-another-meltdown-on-twitter-1830371884

Former Ohio State assistant coach Zach Smith—who was fired this summer after an alleged history of domestic violence against his ex-wife, Courtney, came to light—is back to melting down on Twitter in an effort to prove, I suppose, that the reports about his anger issues are totally inaccurate. Today, Smith attempted to show he’s not an abuser of women by trying to humiliate Texas head coach Tom Herman’s wife, Michelle.

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 2

I am pretty sure Jason Oliveira is married to Michelle Herman’s sister.   Or dating maybe.  Michelle’s pics of the family Christmas have him tagged along with a Julie Oliviera.

Not exactly sure of the relationship but she also looks like Michelle some to me.

DlgfNGjVAAE4En6?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Richter said:

I am pretty sure Jason Oliveira is married to Michelle Herman’s sister.   Or dating maybe.  Michelle’s pics of the family Christmas have him tagged along with a Julie Oliviera.

Not exactly sure of the relationship but she also looks like Michelle some to me.

I think they are sisters

2 minutes ago, Sock Monkey said:

That tells me that the athletic department has planned for this moment. Tom's not worried one bit. 

For all the 43 year olds who don't do twitter, it's been apparently losing its shit over Tom Herman's response lol. It's trending. The general reaction is that Tom Herman just created a new "Deal with it" meme and obliterated the dude.

Edited by BigXII
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Richter said:

Julie got a big ole butt
I know I told you I'd be true
But Julie got a big ole butt
So I'm leavin' you

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Richter said:

59 minutes ago, The Dog said:

https://abc30.com/about/newsteam/jason-oliveira/

Jason Oliveira joined the Action News team in 2004...A member of the The Society of Portuguese-American Students Hall of Fame, Jason is very active in the local Portuguese community.

Has Zack called him a Portuguese Man of Whore yet?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Richter said:

Not 100% sure from that pic, but I think I see some RATS.

5 minutes ago, Jkwellborn said:

The CR is a shithole most poster want no part of. Sort of like Tatooine.

And the obvious answer is to be a belligerent CR asshole every time surly percieves a post to be political on any nonCR board. That only makes sense to the surly fanboys.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

Gatorade and vodka is disgusting. I've done it. 

Anyway, ZS is about to pass out, get arrested/institutionalized or commit suicide. If he survives the night, expect a deleted Twitter account and a public apology tomorrow morning or this week, followed by a "I'm seeking the help I need" tap out, prior to a vanishing act.

He'll wind up changing his name and getting a job at a mid level paper company in Scranton Pennsylvania.

26 minutes ago, BigXII said:

All of his stories are actually making me a Tom (and especially Michelle) Herman fan.

Same here. We didn't think we were hiring an angel did we?  Michelle seems like a cool wife.  It was also in the past.  People do shit, learn from it and move on, or don't.  Far as I know though, he's been a good citizen while at the University and that the matters to me more than this other shit.  The fact that an unrepentant wife beater thinks of you as his enemy might say something good about you.

He's clearly being treated as an off the rails lunatic.  Best thing for Herman and the University to do is not get involved.  Nothing more than a polite "we aren't going to discuss that, next question," and this all goes away as quickly as it started.

• Like 1

Smith is a big fan of Dakich? It makes sense that this guy likes people who are just as petulant as him.

Dakich is a cancer of local (Indy) sports media. Hated by most other local sports media guys. He's an arrogant fuck who regularly has shitty opinions and attacks people totally unworthy of his ire. Plus he is super creepy about posting or retweeting pics of his daughters (HS age) friends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

Dakich is a cancer of local (Indy) sports media. Hated by most other local sports media guys. He's an arrogant fuck who regularly has shitty opinions and attacks people totally unworthy of his ire. Plus he is super creepy about posting or retweeting pics of his daughters (HS age) friends.

:off to Dakich's twitter retweets:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BlueGreySky said:

He also searches for his name on twitter and then harasses people who disagree with him. I remember him tweet-storming bitterwhiteguy from Barking Carnival during fucking halftime of one of the games he was broadcasting.

41 minutes ago, BigXII said:

Wait, the "Ok. Cool. Hook em!" wasn't a photoshop? That's seriously how Tom Herman responded?

Jesus christ that rules

It's really easy to do that.  Change a name in your phone to Tom Herman then type out whatever convo you want to post.  Photoshop would actually take more time. 

Narrator- "In the end, the idea of their future coach getting an Asian happy ending or doing coke of stripper titties with his wife was not the huge deterrent Zach assumed it would be." 
I like the part of mixing Gatorade and vodka. Even when partying Herman is staying hydrated because he’s leading by example. 
That's my goto playing golf. Called a net zero. You figure out why it's called that.

Gatorade and vodka is disgusting. I've done it. 
Anyway, ZS is about to pass out, get arrested/institutionalized or commit suicide. If he survives the night, expect a deleted Twitter account and a public apology tomorrow morning or this week, followed by a "I'm seeking the help I need" tap out, prior to a vanishing act.
He'll wind up changing his name and getting a job at a mid level paper company in Scranton Pennsylvania.
All. Of. This.

Or

Double down time.

I hope for double down.