Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

1 minute ago, Liquor and Poker said:

How much would you pay to have a setup where a guy interviews them at their home and innocently asks “So, Mrs. Meyer, you go buy “spinnershells” on Twitter.  What does the “spinner” part refer to?  Do you knit?” While they do a wide shot of both Meyers’ reactions.

Because I would pay a lot. 

Hmmmm, bout Tree-Fiddy of course.

20 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I think she is physical therapist.  She teaches some kind of class with stationary bikes ("spinning")

When being right is simply wrong..  stop it with that shit.

I'm holding out for the "ok cool" shirt that has a couple motorboating blow off of stripper rack.

Edited by UcancallmeSurly
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

It must be so hard on Tom and Michelle’s kids, learning their parents were/are awesome in such a public way like this. 

Some parents give the "talk" about the birds and the bees. The Hermans give the "talk" about coke and how to check if a stripper is clean.

Different strokes. 

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Some parents give the "talk" about the birds and the bees. The Hermans give the "talk" about coke and how to check if a stripper is clean.

Different strokes. 

I got that talk also, didn't really do me any good though

Edited by Zepol87

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

So I'm assuming he has already lost all visitation with his kids, no?

Sad, but the ex Courtney is the female version of this clown.  Was in Cbus last week & spoke with a connection inside the AD..  none of this comes as any surprise for anyone near the program & both sides are a mess.

4 minutes ago, UcancallmeSurly said:

Sad, but the ex Courtney is the female version of this clown.  Was in Cbus last week & spoke with a connection inside the AD..  none of this comes as any surprise for anyone near the program & both sides are a mess.

So the kids have no hope, great.

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Gundy is my second-favorite opposing coach of all time, trailing only The Pirate. 

This times 1,000. Love Gundy, great coach and great for the conference. Can you imagine Leach and Gundy shit faced at a bar talking about anything they wanted? It would have the whole room captivated if Herman and Michelle weren't there.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Man, I've been telling people for a while now that there needs to be an HBO drama series about the lives of college football coaches and their wives. 

Reminds me of the time the NFL got mad at ESPN for Playmakers, but it turned out that Playmakers was actually the G rated version of the NFL.

8 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Wonder if his lawyers will get to him in time. He needs to be real worried about getting his ass sued and for what?  He has nothing to gain and everything to lose.  Even with a divorce he’s probably got a decent amount of asssets especially for his age. 

If you judge someone making millions of dollars travelling half the year for cheating on his wife a few times, that he is still married to, I'm just assuming you're a woman with an agenda, a moron, or ignorant of the way other people choose to live.

He cheated on Michelle? Cool. Divorce him then, Michelle. Except - she hasn't - which means they have probably worked it out and discussed it. 

I'm guessing the chances Michelle has had some boy-toy action with Tom out of town are pretty high if these stories coming out are to be believed. 

Regardless, it isn't really anyone's fucking business. Especially on the spectrum of college football coaches for fuck's sake. You're talking about a demographic chock full of alcoholics, coke heads, philanderers and de facto politicians. A dose of Asian massage parlor, G2 vodka and graduate assistant shouldn't change anyone's stance on Tom and if it does you probably weren't paying attention from the get go. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Heroic amounts of cocaine keep you up for days.  Or so I've been told.

I get that snorting coke off a hooker's ass is the ultimate in decadence, but it seems like you'd want a harder, less humid surface to hoover up lines off of. You'd lose less cocaine that way. According to information I have received, anyway. 

Just now, MaybeACoordinator said:

I get that snorting coke off a hooker's ass is the ultimate in decadence, but it seems like you'd want a harder, less humid surface to hoover up lines off of. You'd lose less cocaine that way. According to information I have received, anyway. 

That's one of those, "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" type deals.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

You lick what you can’t snort. Go ahead and lick your mirror.  I’m sure that’s just as fun. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Regardless, it isn't really anyone's fucking business. Especially on the spectrum of college football coaches for fuck's sake. You're talking about a demographic chock full of alcoholics, coke heads, philanderers and de facto politicians.

You could have just said "alpha males".