Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

8 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

You don’t make any sense guy. You feel the need to tell us repeatedly that you’re not a Tom Herman fan but then turn around and use his line? Strange 

Yeah I'd expect anything with any bit of nuance to go over your head.

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't know whether I'm negging you for pigeonholing Freddie Mercury into being gay or for comparing him to this delusional no-talent worthless piece of shit. 

Freddie Mercury was a genius and one of the first victims that helped a silent epidemic become a worldwide cause for activism. I would hope you're better than that. 

i hate you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't know whether I'm negging you for pigeonholing Freddie Mercury into being gay

That is the exact opposite of what that poster did, you read his post the complete opposite of how he intended it. He was responding to the "is he a switch hitter" comment by comparing him to Freddy Mercury, which in other words is saying he's bisexual, because Freddy Mercury famously wasn't gay, but bisexual. Hence comparing the "switch hitter" to freddy mercury.

1 minute ago, BigXII said:

That is the exact opposite of what that poster did, you read his post the complete opposite of how he intended it. He was responding to the "is he a switch hitter" comment by comparing him to Freddy Mercury, which in other words is saying he's bisexual, because Freddy Mercury famously wasn't gay, but bisexual. Hence comparing the "switch hitter" to freddy mercury. 

Ok.  Cool

Hook 'em!

3 minutes ago, BigXII said:

Yes - he used Freddy Mercury as an example because Freddy Mercury is bisexual - and that was the only reason. Unless you think Zach Smith is a generational rock star beloved by millions. I'm not trying to get into a pedantic argument but you're a fucking idiot.

"Hmmmm who else is bisexual? Oh I know! Freddy Mercury. Yeah, that's a great analogy."

It's just like saying Tom Herman is the (insert straight rockstar that cheated on his wife that has nothing else in common with Herman) of football coaches. 

6 hours ago, Lhorn said:

Wonder if his lawyers will get to him in time. He needs to be real worried about getting his ass sued and for what?  He has nothing to gain and everything to lose.  Even with a divorce he’s probably got a decent amount of asssets especially for his age. 

If by assets you mean hundreds of sex toys, drawers stuffed full of little baggies cocaine comes in, and a collection of empty liquor bottles in an apartment where he's 3 months behind on rent... then yeah, assets.