LSU @ aggy

Chad

Not to be a spoilsport or whatever but for the sake of saving face for some of y'all that may talk shit to aggy tomorrow....

... The line really was in the wrong place on 4th and 18.  I went back and checked ESPN's play-by-play.  Aggy had 1st and 10 at their 47.  First down marker would have been on LSU's 43.  SEC(sucks)Network had the line at the 41 causing all the consternation.

4 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

Proof? 

4th & 18 at TA&M 39

(0:15 - 4th) Kellen Mond pass complete to Quartney Davis for 20 yds to the LSU 41 for a 1ST down

4th & 18 from A&M's 39 makes the line to gain the LSU 43. The SECN clearly put the yellow first down line at the LSU 41, two yards upfield from where it should've been. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

I don’t understand why touching the ball with your knee down means that you are down. Mind didn’t have possession until his knee was up. 

Yeah that explanation sounded really fishy to me. I mean, think about it. So if you fumble and then scramble after it while you're on the ground, the play is over as soon as you touch it? Yeah ... no. That's bullshit. That never gets called like that. Ever.

17 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Can someone tell me why that catch/fumble in the 1st OT was not reviewed? Like they didn't look at it. Bullshit.

seriously, that alone was a game ender.  it wasn't even controversial. the guy had an awesome catch and took 2 steps before a forced fumble. that wasn't even debatable as far as I can tell.