Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

23 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

*Arkhipov was 1962 and he didnt argue, he flat out refused to agree to the Nuke launch order that both the captain and the Zampolit ordered.

Yeah, I think they were more making a jab at the recent "accidental" Russian air-to-air launch against a manned British aircraft over the Black Sea.

Speaking of things that are properly maintained...

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Some chatter about this, in light of Wagner being a shambles and/or actually trying to shift its focus to Africa (not helped by the Wagner chief shit-talking various Russian officials).   Talk is that they are better trained/equipped than Wagner is at this point, and/or they aren't convicts and may even be Russian Army vets that are being built up into a battalion-sized group or two to try and get some kind of victory, even on a small scale, for Putin.

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

If we're not going to prevent Russia from competing in the Olympics, we should at least add turret tossing as an event. This'll be great for practicing.

Taking Jr. to Benning for the US Armor & Cavalry Collection open house in a couple weeks.  It would be a pleasant surprise to see this there.  

• Hook 'Em 4

34 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Taking Jr. to Benning for the US Armor & Cavalry Collection open house in a couple weeks.  It would be a pleasant surprise to see this there.  

Be sure to checkout Infantry Museum it is outstanding.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 hours ago, KYHorn said:

I guess this goes here for now. If the Washington Post is this close to knowing the identity of the guy, I assume the FBI already knows who he is:

Yup:

Leader of Online Group Where Secret Documents Leaked Is Air National Guardsman

Federal investigators are searching for the person who shared top secret documents that revealed government secrets about the Ukraine war.

The leader of a small online gaming chat group where a trove of classified U.S. intelligence documents leaked over the last few months is a 21-year-old member of the intelligence wing of the Massachusetts Air National Guard, according to interviews and documents reviewed by The New York Times.

The national guardsman, whose name is Jack Teixeira, oversaw a private online group named Thug Shaker Central, where about 20 to 30 people, mostly young men and teenagers, came together over a shared love of guns, racist online memes and video games.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/13/world/documents-leak-leaker-identity.html?campaign_id=190&emc=edit_ufn_20230413&instance_id=90112&nl=from-the-times&regi_id=141347410&segment_id=130329&te=1&user_id=5edae170e2c7f9e85eb5207073ecafed 

• Hook 'Em 5

8 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This guy is fixing to be in a world of hurt. 

First, he gave up secret docs.

Second, he gave up secret docs to win a fucking internet argument.

Third, he gave up secret docs to win a fucking internet argument on a group set up so he could revel in his racism with fellow racists.  

Hope the inner web cred was worth it dawg.  In short, fuck this guy.

On second thought, wonder what his username here is.

I just assumed it was Randolph Duke.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

This guy is fixing to be in a world of hurt. 

First, he gave up secret docs.

Second, he gave up secret docs to win a fucking internet argument.

Third, he gave up secret docs to win a fucking internet argument on a group set up so he could revel in his racism with fellow racists.  

Hope the inner web cred was worth it dawg.  In short, fuck this guy.

On second thought, wonder what his username here is.

How does a low-level asshole receive access to such highly confidential docs?

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It's on the list.  There's a lot of cool stuff to see around there.  The only downside is I have to have Jr. back in time for school on Monday and just so many hours in a day.  He's been obsessed with tanks right now, and he's been dying to go to this museum, but I have to keep telling him, "off limits b/c military base."  He's stopped asking and evidently hasn't checked their fb page in a while.  So when I tell him where we're going to the open house, he's going to lose it.  Mrs. F will be quite happy to have a weekend to herself not hearing about tanks nonstop.  I haven't reminded her that she'll be hearing about this for a while afterwards.  She probably already knows and is just choosing to ignore that part. 

In any case, I hope to see some things I haven't seen before, happily donated by our Ukrainian friends. 

Rules man, don't forget the rules. We want pictures of the cool shit you see. 

Hope you both have a great time. 

• Hook 'Em 3

39 minutes ago, Mullet Free said:

Pic of leaker 

FsV5k_BWwAYk8oz?format=jpg&name=small

FAFO, Mo-Fo!!!

Treason: "Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

It's not uncommon. The majority of all the US military are kids right out of High School, if you become an Intel analyst or do IT inside the SCIFs, you'll have a TS clearance by 19. As long as you're on the SIPR network you'll get access.

I'd be shitting bricks if I was his Chain of Command though, this won't end up well for anybody involved.

That explains his age but not why the NG in Massachusetts has access to this kind of thing.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

This guy was an intel analyst. And look, usually these young enlisted guys are some of the easiest to clear. The system is stuck in the 1970s. They don’t have lots of travel or friends from abroad, they don’t have a criminal history, they haven’t had time to rack up bad debt. There just aren’t many 21 year olds with a lot of kompromat and the system doesn’t look for terrible immaturity. 

So they tick all the boxes the investigators are looking for. The bigger issue is how big the DoD lets its distros get……Just being cleared at that level doesn’t mean you need to be seeing it all.

• Hook 'Em 4

Adding to the media/business hijinks out there. Guy is reporting that Patreon is shutting down pro Ukraine accounts but leaving up pro Russian accounts. I can follow arguments for running a business with an apolitical viewpoint but not when they are clearly being biased with their enforcement.

• Rage+1 7