Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

40 minutes ago, statsman said:

Sure, but one think the leaked docs showed- we can intercept communications like nobody’s business, even if we can’t keep them secret. If China sells arms to Russia, we’ll know. 

You think they'll care if "we" the US government finds out?  I could only imagine they are saying these things because they extracted some value from saying them...  Perhaps Macron's recent statements?  Perhaps keeping their powder dry for SE Asia/ South China Sea/ Philippines/Taiwan?

They are smart enough to see Putin drain his forces to their west and western forces expending $$ and armaments.  I think they want Russia's folly to last a long long time and destabilize western resolve/unity.  War weariness in the west will weaken Taiwan.   But make no mistake, if Russia begins to falter I think you'll see them prop Putin up at the bar and order another round of tanks and arty.

• Hook 'Em 1

T-55s are better than nothing, but not much.  They'll be used against infantry and bunkers, where HE rounds from their guns will be somewhat effective.  They're also somewhat effective against trucks and light armored vehicles, but most of the light armor Ukraine has is armed with main guns that will easily penetrate the T-55 armor.  ATGMs won't  have any problem with penetration, either.  They are grapes waiting to be squished.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, KYHorn said:

A blurred image of a 2 year old boy being carried after the Russian strike on Sloviansk.

Reveal hidden contents

Apparently Twitter doesn't allow embedding of the tweet below for some reason.

'Kind' Russian orthodox priest suggests Russian orcs to shoot Ukrainians first, if they see any threat of them (incl. from civilians). Russian orthodox church is evil, accomplices of war criminal Putin.

https://twitter.com/WarForDemocracy/status/1646974258080538626?s=20 

What are the chances those ATACMS somehow find their way to Ukraine?

Also, as far as China goes, I just assumed that their society was structured somewhat like Russia with regards to corruption based on how they treat IP and junk. So some guy with a factory making plates and plate carriers could just make some off the books and ship them to Russia. Same with munitions, especially dumb ones that don't require any fancy chips or anything. Or is this not the case?

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I don’t think so.

Putin’s power is near absolute at this point. Navalny withering away in jail is no longer a threat.

He’s a much bigger threat to the next ruler in a post-Putin Russia that has to feign change in order to try and reconstitute relations with the rest of the world.

Maybe Putin’s just dropping a little reminder to anyone who might be getting funny ideas about opposing him. 

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

There's plenty of stuff that is pushed off to NG/Reserve units where they don't need full-time/active-duty personnel.  Things like the hurricane hunter aircraft, lots of stuff that you don't need unless you are forward deployed, some admin stuff, etc. and some intel stuff apparently.  He could have been coming in a weekend or two a month and preparing briefings for higher-ups.

Again, WTF, is the Massachusetts NG any where near Ukraine's battle plan?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

T-55s are better than nothing, but not much.  They'll be used against infantry and bunkers, where HE rounds from their guns will be somewhat effective.  They're also somewhat effective against trucks and light armored vehicles, but most of the light armor Ukraine has is armed with main guns that will easily penetrate the T-55 armor.  ATGMs won't  have any problem with penetration, either.  They are grapes waiting to be squished.

I've read some guesses that they'll be used for indirect fire.

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, MagicSoccerSpray said:

I've read some guesses that they'll be used for indirect fire.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

They are good out to just over a mile.  You can't vary the propellant on their ammo and they only go up to 18° so it seems like targeting would be an issue and that would be kind of dicey getting those things within Javelin range.

But it's Russia, they are hurting for transport, and some general could easily say "they are guns on a mobile platform"

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Viper said:

If you read the articles they say he wanted to show off and educate his friends in the chat. 

Thankfully nothing like that ever happens here. Nobody with real or maybe real inside info has ever posted shit on here in order to gain internet rep. Especially anyone who clearly does not give a fuck. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

They are good out to just over a mile.  You can't vary the propellant on their ammo and they only go up to 18° so it seems like targeting would be an issue and that would be kind of dicey getting those things within Javelin range.

But it's Russia, they are hurting for transport, and some general could easily say "they are guns on a mobile platform"

JB125.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYlYa1csAOABWF_feYKAJ

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

23 hours ago, KYHorn said:

Popular "Russian" podcast host who claims to live in the Donbas is not Russian and lives in America. 

They found an old YouTube video of her with a regular American accent.

IMG_20230414_081630.thumb.jpg.be486d7296d23de66c0e8098d30f0ad5.jpg

More thorough report on her. Who could've guessed that she's also not actually giving away any of the money people are giving her? If her ex husband speaks out, this story has the potential to be epic

• Haha 2

On 4/14/2023 at 5:06 PM, MissingInAction said:

I'm jealous of Wagner's wreath fund.

Ftr495jXoAYQVvn.png

I imagine that like the fur coat giveaway, where they took the photos and then took back the coats, that they take pictures of the graves with this stuff and then remove it to use again at the next cemetery photo shoot.

• Hook 'Em 2

It'd be nice to think that young people would be cynical about the bullshit they see online, given that they are growing up with an online presence being the norm, but nope.  Just as fucking stupid as many before them.

Kind of wild how the morally flawed parts of our population seem to perfectly align with Putin’s Russia. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

It'd be nice to think that young people would be cynical about the bullshit they see online, given that they are growing up with an online presence being the norm, but nope.  Just as fucking stupid as many before them.

One of the guys in his online group described Teixeira as "right wing and a gun enthusiast." I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised.

Edited by Schulz2.0

I am thinking that snowflake will not do good in Leavenworth. It might be filled with some questionable characters who used to be in the military, but I’m sure there will be lots of murderers and rapists and anger management failing people who beat the shit out of spouses and/or neighbors. Despite those character flaws, I would bet that many of them joined the military because at some part of their psyche they are very patriotic and love their country.

I do not think that snowflake will receive a warm welcome for revealing top secrets to our enemies.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

I want to know more about this shit-stain’s parents and his upbringing.

Did he start out worthless after lots of training - or did he become worthless on his own?

And was any of it an act to impress these teenagers, because it’d be hilarious if he put all of this effort into trying to impress these teens and not only did they not care how much he knew about Ukraine (because they are teenagers), they fucking sold him out and copied the docs to other discords.  

Hopefully the military will be a little more strict and put in better requirements about such clearances, including requiring longer time in service, etc. that might help weed out some stuff (and the dumbshit was using his real name on various services).  

Although I still wonder if he was doing this stuff for officers or whatever and everybody was just sloppy.  Normally the Air Force comes down hard on a chain-of-command where somebody fucked up bad.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, KYHorn said:

More thorough report on her. Who could've guessed that she's also not actually giving away any of the money people are giving her? If her ex husband speaks out, this story has the potential to be epic

What’s her onlyfans?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Perhaps you missed the reported virulent antisemitism and racism spewing out of his soon-to-be-convict-dick-rubbing fingers?

Which gets you online cred with dipshit teens.  I'm not saying he's not racist or anything mind you, but he's a 21 year-old man with a top-secret clearance trying to impress teens. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

605A6DEA-8B4C-4FA4-BA19-FED1EEBD1593.webp.66159c9cd6aed41f874bb4d2c07a016c.webp

I'm not going to lie, I did a lot of stupid shit at 21 to impress girls and not some incel brats in a videogame chat server (which we didn't even have back then), but I feel good that I wasn't racist and didn't betray my country.

At least it was teens that ultimately outed him.  The alternative could have been one of them put the Russians on to him, it gets hushed up before the docs are leaked elsewhere, they blackmail him, and then who knows what happens.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

I am thinking that snowflake will not do good in Leavenworth. It might be filled with some questionable characters who used to be in the military, but I’m sure there will be lots of murderers and rapists and anger management failing people who beat the shit out of spouses and/or neighbors. Despite those character flaws, I would bet that many of them joined the military because at some part of their psyche they are very patriotic and love their country.

I do not think that snowflake will receive a warm welcome for revealing top secrets to our enemies.  

I have seen firsthand the elevator shaft at Leavenworth where they hanged the condemned. 
This current asshole traitor should have a date with that rope .

• Hook 'Em 7

5 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

I have seen firsthand the elevator shaft at Leavenworth where they hanged the condemned. 
This current asshole traitor should have a date with that rope .

I tell you Brat, I am tempted to agree with you, but I suspect his staying in maximum security for 20 years will be a far greater hell for him than the short drop at the end of the rope.

• Hook 'Em 2