Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

51 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

The one section of the Russian Navy that hasnt been pantsed, or bottled up is the Pacific fleet, so this resignation is pretty odd...

They've been somewhat gutted by the war - the OSINT people have tracked a lot of Pacific Fleet sailors, airmen, and naval infantry fighting in Ukraine by the unit insignia and known officers.  There has to be some displeasure there, but then again, you'd think he'd just try and ride it out since he himself may not have been in Ukraine.  Seems like one of the safest places in the military.

• Hook 'Em 4

9 hours ago, Handcruser said:

Correct.

And those are not AR-15’s being used. They will be an M4 variant. They will have select fire.

Yeah, I suppose that was the point.  It is obvious they are derivatives of the AR platform*, but I couldn't tell if they were M4s or whatever variant (M16AX), nor am I familiar with the caliber round they would be using, but I suppose that doesn't matter as the 7.62/.308 is not the same cartridge as the AK derivatives anyway IIRC.   

*I also called it the AR platform because the M designation gets confusing when M18 is both a pistol and a smoke grenade or the M2 is a .50 caliber machine gun and a Bradley.   I assume the M stands for Merica.  Or Mesmerizing.  Or Misleading.  Or Maze.   Motherfucker.  

That recruiting video about the cab drivers/security/fitness coaches...the replies are savage - I haven't looked at much in the way of Ukrainian memes lately, but damn.

A sampling.

Russian soldier/fitness coach helping to lift 5lbs and however much the bar weighs

FuGi6OuWYAMraDh?format=jpg&name=medium

Polish soldiers being aided by some American soldiers

FuGi6e9WIAEUuSh?format=jpg&name=large

And then...

FuHm1G_XoAAJj7B?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuGcat9WIAEK3AO?format=jpg&name=medium

FuGt7HdWYAMAySr?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuGzib8XwAMp_of?format=jpg&name=small

FuGgtlAaEAg9TvI?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuI1n45X0AAqoAR?format=png&name=360x360

Somebody inspired by Thujone

Spoiler

FuGrOLHXgAEE7uE?format=jpg&name=medium

FuGzktDWcAIWdDf?format=jpg&name=small

FuGd1DvWwAE398I?format=jpg&name=small

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

That recruiting video about the cab drivers/security/fitness coaches...the replies are savage - I haven't looked at much in the way of Ukrainian memes lately, but damn.

A sampling.

Russian soldier/fitness coach helping to lift 5lbs and however much the bar weighs

FuGi6OuWYAMraDh?format=jpg&name=medium

Polish soldiers being aided by some American soldiers

FuGi6e9WIAEUuSh?format=jpg&name=large

And then...

FuHm1G_XoAAJj7B?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuGcat9WIAEK3AO?format=jpg&name=medium

FuGt7HdWYAMAySr?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuGzib8XwAMp_of?format=jpg&name=small

FuGgtlAaEAg9TvI?format=jpg&name=900x900

FuI1n45X0AAqoAR?format=png&name=360x360

Somebody inspired by Thujone

Reveal hidden contents

FuGrOLHXgAEE7uE?format=jpg&name=medium

FuGzktDWcAIWdDf?format=jpg&name=small

FuGd1DvWwAE398I?format=jpg&name=small

I'll assume that is a normal 45 lb bar. Those are likely 5 lb weights. Dude is lifting 55 lbs, MAYBE 65 lbs. 

23 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

I really don't fucking understand, particularly in Europe, how at this point tourist destinations aren't just closing their borders to Russians. All Russians. If they have an EU passport, sure, let them in, and that's probably a lot of them. But if you catch them in your borders, expel their ass and revoke their passport. Do fucking something. 

As for the rest, don't let them in your country at all. Unless there is some business reason and the local company is willing to SPONSOR that person's entry into the country, or if they're literally looking for political asylum and want to defect, don't let them into your country. And especially if they are there to vacation. Fuck. 

• Hook 'Em 9

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I really don't fucking understand, particularly in Europe, how at this point tourist destinations aren't just closing their borders to Russians. All Russians. If they have an EU passport, sure, let them in, and that's probably a lot of them. But if you catch them in your borders, expel their ass and revoke their passport. Do fucking something. 

As for the rest, don't let them in your country at all. Unless there is some business reason and the local company is willing to SPONSOR that person's entry into the country, or if they're literally looking for political asylum and want to defect, don't let them into your country. And especially if they are there to vacation. Fuck. 

This video is from the folks behind that thread, and covers it.  It's fucking insane that the Russian rich are still allowed to move around freely.  The Russian Defense Minister's wife should be sent back to Russia and the rest of their assets confiscated.

• Rage+1 1

This guy has been mentioned before, he vlogs alot and these days it's about Russian expats (he wouldn't last long in the Russian Army and freely admits it).

He talks about the recent changes with them drafting, and basically shutting down the lives of Russian men who aren't responding to draft notices - their driver's licenses get invalidated (so next time they hit a Russian checkpoint, etc., they'll be picked up), they won't renew passports (which could mean Russian expats get sent home), and they are invalidating passports for certain demographics so they can't even leave the country in the first place.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This video is from the folks behind that thread, and covers it.  It's fucking insane that the Russian rich are still allowed to move around freely.  The Russian Defense Minister's wife should be sent back to Russia and the rest of their assets confiscated.

I'm not watching a 40 minute video. Cliffs?

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm not watching a 40 minute video. Cliffs?

ETBF (East Texas Box Face) from Russia, who is married to a major Russian defense official, partying it up in Europe and elsewhere with the proceeds from her husband's corruption. They have the receipts showing her travels (including circumventing travel bans) and purchases and residences overlaid with atrocities being committed at the same time by her husband and the other Russian leaders.

Maria Pevchikh, one of the authors/hosts is very attractive.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

ETBF (East Texas Box Face) from Russia, who is married to a major Russian defense official, partying it up in Europe and elsewhere with the proceeds from her husband's corruption. They have the receipts showing her travels (including circumventing travel bans) and purchases and residences overlaid with atrocities being committed at the same time by her husband and the other Russian leaders.

Maria Pevchikh, one of the authors/hosts is very attractive.

Yeah, I got that from the original tweet. I thought you were posting me a video that was explaining WHY they could still move around so freely. 

Looking at the first video of her walking around Courchevel reminds me of two things... 1) though Courchevel has apparently great skiing, a client of mine told me how absurdly expensive it can be after going there earlier this year.  Seeing signs like BULGARI in a ski town tells me all I need to know about crossing it off my list.  2) Before the war, we would see lots of Russian tourists in certain parts of Italy and Europe... always sour-faced, unfriendly and just throwing their money around.  I'm sure some tourist spots will miss their money although others will "fill the gap" so to speak but they won't miss their personalities.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Yeah, I got that from the original tweet. I thought you were posting me a video that was explaining WHY they could still move around so freely. 

She's playing around fast and loose with passports and "divorcing" (not really) her husband.  It's his money, but authorities aren't willing to go after her.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

My guess is that France is playing the "good cop" routine for the end game negotiations. 

So cool seeing the Norwegian instructors saluting in send-off for the Ukrainian soldiers.  There was a similar one a couple days ago for British trainers, I believe.

One of the fellas should make a video stringing them all together.  I'd donate $9.95 to the cause, for that.

• Hook 'Em 7

5 hours ago, Nivek said:

My guess is that France is playing the "good cop" routine for the end game negotiations. 

I'm headed to London then the 24 hours of Le Mans in June. It's not going to be good if I run across orcs and I've had some drinks.

So it's going to be bad.

Jeremy Renner lookin swole

FuGi6e9WIAEUuSh.jpg

• Haha 5