Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

58 minutes ago, statsman said:

A Russian prisoner recruited by Wagner agreed to fight in Ukraine in exchange for his freedom. All he had to do was stay alive long to collect. ”See you in six months.”
https://www.wsj.com/articles/grim-life-and-brutal-death-of-a-wagner-recruit-40d9473a?st=dar2zx9hwlfcule&reflink=share_mobilewebshare

oof.  didn't know the article was headed toward sledgehammer.

Also points out a tough situation.  a russian can't surrender with any confidence.  he can just be used by ukraine for trade for captured ukrainians.  the lives of a ukr dude are worth a whole lot more than your life as a pow.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Nope, you are correct.  For a while it was the longest confirmed sniper kill.

Yeah, he mounted an 8x scope on one and shot it in single shot mode.  The guy he killed was pushing a bicycle that was loaded down with weapons.  The first shot blew off the handlebars and the 2nd hit the guy in the chest.

spacer.png

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Deej said:

"C'mon, it's Crimea. We zip in, we pick 'em up, we zip right out again. We're not going to Moscow. It's Crimea. It's like going into Wisconsin."

"Well I got the shit kicked out of me in Wisconsin once. Forget it!"

We now go live to the Eastern Front: 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

CSB when I was underage I went to a bar next to the river in Selma Alabama and, willing myself to look older, ordered a beer. The bartender and the dudes in there looked at me, an 18 year old looking 14, and smiled and nodded. Bartender asked me what I drank.

I froze up and couldn't remember a single beer brand. Maybe I had just seen that Swayze commercial, because I blurted out "Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

Bartender: "Pabst Blue Ribbon? Sure thing. But we don't sell a lot of it, it seems like a northern beer."

He popped it open for me. "So are you from up North?"

Me: "Yes. I am Northern. I am from the North. That is why I like PBR."

All the dudes went back to talking with each other and I, Northerner, drank my PBR alone. Looking back, I didn't know them, but they probably knew me, my Mom, Dad, Gramama, Grandaddy, Aunts, Uncles, various Cousins. They probably laughed their asses off for a month. But they never ratted me out. /csb

Sad - - - - - - - very sad.

Avatar Sad GIF - Avatar Sad Crying - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Bevo
  • Haha 3
  • Drool 1

“When a doctor is deworming a cat, for the doctor, it’s a special operation, and for the cat, it’s a cleansing”

The better analogy would be when a veterinarian is euthanizing cats, to the vet it is a special operation, but to the cats it is death. But then why use analogies? To Putin and his supporters, it is a special operation but to Ukranians and most of the world it is genocide.

• Hook 'Em 3

51 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, they moved the destroyed Russian tank from here - it’s in a tour, I think. But in case you want to know how Estonia feels about things, this is Freedom Square in Tallinn:

c9a96456c8623db59104cb953bb0eb57.jpg

The name tag on the lady’s kiosk at the tourist center:

cbdd05ed89707ecd5363ed6c40cbe351.jpg

Most of the museum docents have similar ribbons.

And the monument to Estonian independence - war against Russia 1918-20. Again, a big monument to Fuck Russia.

ab0f3f312b2596adbdecbb835e98aee1.jpg

Thea speaks a lot of very different languages. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Well, they moved the destroyed Russian tank from here - it’s in a tour, I think. But in case you want to know how Estonia feels about things, this is Freedom Square in Tallinn:

c9a96456c8623db59104cb953bb0eb57.jpg

The name tag on the lady’s kiosk at the tourist center:

cbdd05ed89707ecd5363ed6c40cbe351.jpg

Most of the museum docents have similar ribbons.

And the monument to Estonian independence - war against Russia 1918-20. Again, a big monument to Fuck Russia.

ab0f3f312b2596adbdecbb835e98aee1.jpg

She’s an overachiever with the languages.