Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

54 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Siap

Came across this and it gives an interesting look at Bradley and Abrams vs soviet tanks. 

Spoiler

We kicked their ass.

The M1 (M1A?) Abrams of 1991 was an order of magnitude better than Iraq's T62 and T72 shitboxes.  Thirty two years later and we presume Russia has tanks better than that.  Better targeting, better armor maybe better ammo.  But the Abrams is better too.  Did the 1991 vintage even have a 120 mm gun? Did it have DU armor?

What I'm asking is, is the (UKA variant) Abrams better, buy a bigger margin, over the Russian tanks than what there was in 1991? Is the advantage even more stretched out?

Edited by Parliament

^Putin confirms it was Russians who invaded Donbas in 2014

It's warm and light in Sevastopol "A UAV of the Armed Forces of Ukraine attacked Sevastopol - in the Cossack Bay a fuel tank is burning on an area of about 1000 square meters. The fire was assigned the 4th class of complexity, all the necessary special services are working on the spot.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

A typical Russian success story as 6 officers have been caught stealing 360 tons of jet fuel or the equivalent of Brisket after 4 Baltic dogs. Despite being in a war and directly undermining their war effort they get punished with a $637 fine. If you protest the war you get years in prison but stealing just gets a slap on the wrist.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, dimyh said:

A typical Russian success story as 6 officers have been caught stealing 360 tons of jet fuel or the equivalent of Brisket after 4 Baltic dogs. Despite being in a war and directly undermining their war effort they get punished with a $637 fine. If you protest the war you get years in prison but stealing just gets a slap on the wrist.

It is what we have come to expect. Grift and no punishment for the thieves. Ukraine should offer to pay the fines. 

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, dimyh said:

Yeah, but $637 in American dollars is like millions in rubles.

• Haha 2

Small little fire being reporting in Sevastopol. Explosions prior. Fuel Depot. Great thing to hit right before an offensive. Or for a BBQ at a tailgate party. 

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, but $637 in American dollars is like millions in rubles.

So you are saying we would need the stolen aviation fuel to send the rubles? Makes sense. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Interesting it's in the front of the bag, given that it's labeled on the back of @Brisketexan.

No, seriously, the nacho cheese Doritos from Mexico >>>>>> nacho cheese Doritos from here. It's almost worth making a trip to the border to stop by an Oxxo and load up on them.

3 minutes ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

No, seriously, the nacho cheese Doritos from Mexico >>>>>> nacho cheese Doritos from here. It's almost worth making a trip to the border to stop by an Oxxo and load up on them.

Really? Why the fuck do we have to always have the shit junk food? I mean, I knew Mexican Cokes were superior to ours (who doesn't at this point) but Doritos too? I will admit I've taken a shine to the Rancheritos when getting the urge for crunchy flavor at the corner store and am feeling like being bad. Is that what you're talking about?

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

27 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Small little fire being reporting in Sevastopol. Explosions prior. Fuel Depot. Great thing to hit right before an offensive. Or for a BBQ at a tailgate party. 

Russians don't even understand the concept of slow and low. Dumbasses.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

The Mexican nacho cheese dorritos have a bit of a Chilli flavor to them. It's kinda like if you imagine just cheese fritos versus nacho cheese fritos. Obviously the chilli cheese fritos would be superior. It's the same with Mexican nacho cheese Doritos versus American nacho cheese doritos. 

Hit up a few paleterias and see if they have any of the proper Mexican products, sometimes you can find them, and report back and tell me if I am wrong.

Edited by NotActuallyALonghorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Furk... just a thought. Someone was telling me it is a major supplier for the grain ships. Odds Russia halts grain shipments over this and blames Ukraine? 

They give zero fucks about their own people or Africa or Asia. So...... Experts? @956 Worldwide

They are already making noises about it, demanding that some banks be reconnected to SWIFT to facilitate their own exports. They may not directly tie the deal to this strike but can for sure use it as a reason they are slowing down inspections and shipments as they continue to push for eased sanctions. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

They are already making noises about it, demanding that some banks be reconnected to SWIFT to facilitate their own exports. They may not directly tie the deal to this strike but can for sure use it as a reason they are slowing down inspections and shipments as they continue to push for eased sanctions. 

Yep, that is what got me thinking. So this is not the refueling facility, but produces the fuel from what I have learned. 

They blew up their own buildings to justify Chechnya. Now they can claim this was an Ukraine crime against the grain program. 

Meanwhile, they are working to pressure other grain providers to move to the Yuan. But USAID announced an increase in food aid. Let's feed the damn world the best we can and fuck Russia exports. Would take time, but we could do more than we are. Want to be subsidized as a Cornhusking farmer? OK, sell at market value to the US government. I have worked on these programs. They work. We should expand them. 

And give Ukraine F-16's. 

Edited by InkaUtexas
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

This is essentially working for the Ukrainians. I’ll allow it.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Russians have been trying to dogfight Americans in the skies over Syria. 
https://www.cnn.com/2023/04/29/europe/russia-fighter-pilots-dogfight-us-jets-syria-intl-hnk/index.html

They have tried to goad American pilots into dogfights dozens of times over the last few months.   Americans are too disciplined but holy shit the Russians are fucking stupid.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

So you are saying we would need the stolen aviation fuel to send the rubles? Makes sense. 

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is coming, isn't he?