Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

8 hours ago, statsman said:

Yeah. The Red Army committed plenty of atrocities going west in WWII. (The Germans called the Berlin Red Army monument the “Tomb of the Unknown Rapist”), but I always figured that was tit for tat, an understandable reaction to seeing their families slaughtered by the Nazis. 

Now, I second guessing that. Maybe they’re just as bad as the Nazis. 

I'm not defending the Russians or anything but if you came into my country and brutalized it for a good part of 5 years; when I get the upper hand there is gonna be some comeuppance

Saw a news report while at work interviewing member of House Intel committee discussing leak. Starting to think it’s more likely to be legit leak.

It is curious how apparently the death figures had been manipulated though. I would like to know the legit estimates. 

Edited by Mullet Free

6 minutes ago, FartingDreamer said:

They should do more then just sanction these wives, children and family members, they should detain them. Ukrainian operatives should snatch them off the street, stuff them in the trunk of a car, drive them back to Ukraine, strip them of all clothing and possessions, and tie them to a tree on the front line.

FIF what they should do. 

9c9ed05acbfe3d0d5e492f0283c0d25d--loneso

• Hook 'Em 6

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-special-forces-ukraine-embassy-official-confirms-pentagon-document-leak-probe-heats-up

US Special Forces in Ukraine at embassy, official confirms, as Pentagon document leak probe heats up

"I won't talk to the specifics of numbers and that kind of thing. But to get to your exact question, there is a small U.S. military presence at the embassy in conjunction with the Defense Attachés office to help us work on accountability of the material that is going in and out of Ukraine," Kirby said, referencing the weapons and other support the U.S. has been sending to Kyiv. "So they're attached to that embassy and to that the defense attache." 

^This is the 14 troops listed on the leaked documents inside Ukraine. They're at the embassy. 

Edited by MillerEP
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Calling bullshit. Yeah, just happens to be wearing the Ukranian flag. But hey, he got two bags of potatoes he did not have earlier. 

So the Ukraine collaborator wears a Ukraine Flag like coat to make it easy to identify him as "bad".  The video blurs out the faces of the FSB officers....but surprisingly every camera angle does NOT show the face of the accused...ever.  As if they were intentionally trying to not show who it was as if that would then let people do facial recognition to identify the FSB officer who is functioning as this actor....I mean collaborator.  

Seems legit.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

This has been a long time coming and is a sign of a real loss of patience with Hungary and Orban. There’s really a lot of anger over the Sweden issue, but this has been building. 

https://www.politico.eu/article/us-treasury-sanction-hungary-based-international-investment-bank/

BUDAPEST — The United States on Wednesday imposed sanctions on a Hungary-based bank linked to Russia, marking a new low point in Hungary’s relationship with Washington. 

The U.S. Treasury Department announced the penalties, which will target the International Investment Bank (IIB), a controversial institution located in Budapest with ties to the Russian state. The bank’s presence in Hungary has drawn the ire of Western officials, who fear it could be used for Russian intelligence operations inside Europe. 

Speaking to reporters in Budapest on Wednesday afternoon, U.S. Ambassador to Hungary David Pressman said Washington had repeatedly shared information with Hungarian counterparts about how Russia could use the bank to expand its influence — to no avail.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-special-forces-ukraine-embassy-official-confirms-pentagon-document-leak-probe-heats-up

US Special Forces in Ukraine at embassy, official confirms, as Pentagon document leak probe heats up

"I won't talk to the specifics of numbers and that kind of thing. But to get to your exact question, there is a small U.S. military presence at the embassy in conjunction with the Defense Attachés office to help us work on accountability of the material that is going in and out of Ukraine," Kirby said, referencing the weapons and other support the U.S. has been sending to Kyiv. "So they're attached to that embassy and to that the defense attache." 

^This is the 14 troops listed on the leaked documents inside Ukraine. They're at the embassy. 

Thanks. US special forces in country, not doing army things, but rather doing Embassy protection stuff in an embattled ally’s Capitol. 

• Hook 'Em 1

45 minutes ago, statsman said:

Thanks. US special forces in country, not doing army things, but rather doing Embassy protection stuff in an embattled ally’s Capitol. 

They are there to advise and monitor. SF does not protect embassies. There may be a rapid reaction team, but then would be the D boys or Marine QRF and not SF Group people. Dad was both and was embedded in a few embassies. 

if SF my guess is they are their to coordinate training and advise the acknowledged Defense Attache's office. 

We use the term Special Forces way too loosely. Shit, they could be DTRA folks watching the reactors but under SOCOM's umbrella. Special Operations and Special Forces are not the same. 

That said, glad they are there. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Fanny Murica is in country and looking to whoop ass.  God Bless you, Lady Liberty.  

Fixed wing squadron headed over there later this week to backfill a "near-emergency need" in Italy.  Hope nobody takes them out to get washed with the EM-50.

We'll get some people, and some relics, and we'll do it...

28 minutes ago, statsman said:

France blocking EU weapons aid to Ukraine-

https://news.yahoo.com/polish-media-claims-france-blocking-082607662.html

Did Macron promise Xi that he would do this for him? France is always looking out for France, you can bet on that. 

Russia must be conducting some last ditch efforts before the offensive. There were some off-the-rail remarks on FOX with Tucker Carlson saying the US was behind Nord Stream. I assume it will hit the news tomorrow. 

Edited by Bevo
  • Rage+1 1