Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

This is floating around as a worst-case scenario of Putin dying and everybody saying "fuck it, fuck you, fuck you too" and breaking up.

KS-MAP-BREAK-UP-OF-RUSSIA-v2-1.jpg?w=124

I do not know for sure, but I have a gut feeling that everybody else in the Russian Federation makes fun of the people from Hanty-Mansy.   

7FAED184-3415-4AF8-A358-1B243B787F27.gif.74faa62cc4dab60c8a86bdb4dd196ad0.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

I do not know for sure, but I have a gut feeling that everybody else in the Russian Federation makes fun of the people from Hanty-Mansy.   

I liked the inclusion of the Jewish Republic (in far east Asia, not far from Japan), and the Even Republic (fuck the Odd Republic).

The Caucasian Confederation gave Tucker a woody.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I liked the inclusion of the Jewish Republic (in far east Asia, not far from Japan), and the Even Republic (fuck the Odd Republic).

The Caucasian Confederation gave Tucker a woody.

An “Autonomous Jewish Oblast already exists in that exact location. Stalin created it so that Soviet Jews wouldn’t be Zionists, and as soon as he died basically all the Jews left as they could, speeding up when emigration to Israel was allowed.  It’s still called the Jewish Autonomous Oblast though, with all of 1600 Jews and it is an official Jewish jurisdiction. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Where I am on the gamers’ leaks:

It is probably true that Ukraine is/was close to running out of AD missiles. 

It was bad that this info was revealed to Russia by the leak. 

It may be a positive, in that the leak exposed the weakness to citizens of the west, who expect their governments to address such problems. Hopefully the exposure of the leak will ensure that work-arounds (Quicker Patriot set up, more Buk missiles, maybe more MANPADS?) are instituted. CYA. 

• Hook 'Em 2

And interesting story about the experience of the 3 former Russian POWs released. One is already back in a PMC and the other two much more disillusioned about the war. All of them though have some form of PTSD.