Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Really good long article on how the “New Iron Curtain” looks and the shift from a tripwire strategy to denial for the Russians in the Baltic Zone.

https://www.newstatesman.com/world/europe/ukraine/2022/03/how-europe-is-entering-a-dark-new-age-of-division

Ukraine tea bagging RU with the weapons the Baltic states are helping to flooding them with pretty well does this change 'organically' and lets RU know the Baltic states are not the wayward client states RU views them as and will indeed fight RU to the last human willing to stand up against tyranny. Want to retake the Baltic states? RU's going to have hundreds of thousands dead soldiers in that try.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

“The Mariupol City Council reports on the location where occupiers collect the bodies of dead civilians, with photographs.

According to them, hundreds of bodies daily are brought to similar locations, where they are transferred to mass graves or mobile crematoria.”

And here we thought the mobile crematoriums we're for Russian soldiers. Fuck you Putler

32 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i can't imagine how dumb or desperate the average Russian must be to decide to go fight this war for a billionaire that has robbed his country blind and is now rolling back their economy 40 years in the process.

For years, Russians could pay the equivalent of around $5,000 and get out of conscription, which meant that the conscripts tended to be a lot poorer and more rural than the general population.  I’ve heard that loophole was closed, but if not, we saw how that played out during the American Civil War.  

He’s fucking desperate and trying to avoid calling up a lot more reservists and using conscripts in larger numbers if he’s chasing those former soldiers that had already done their time. He knows Russia doesn’t have the time to train up new troops.  

2 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

And here we thought the mobile crematoriums we're for Russian soldiers. Fuck you Putler

Yeah, no.  The Russians brought tens of thousands of body bags and mobile crematoria to a fight they thought they’d win easily with minimal casualties. This was always what they planned. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

For years, Russians could pay the equivalent of around $5,000 and get out of conscription, which meant that the conscripts tended to be a lot poorer and more rural than the general population.  I’ve heard that loophole was closed, but if not, we saw how that played out during the American Civil War.  

He’s fucking desperate and trying to avoid calling up a lot more reservists and using conscripts in larger numbers if he’s chasing those former soldiers that had already done their time. He knows Russia doesn’t have the time to train up new troops.  

Yeah things are not going well for him. I'm beginning to think we're headed towards war with a nutcase with nukes.

I don't see an offramp here.

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Yeah things are not going well for him. I'm beginning to think we're headed towards war with a nutcase with nukes.

I don't see an offramp here.

Him chasing after former soldiers makes me think he’s trying to get a win before the May celebrations, because that’s not a long term solution nor is it one guaranteed to take additional territory.  In a compressed timeframe,  Russia would be trying to keep what they already have and throwing uniforms on former soldiers does that.   

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Him chasing after former soldiers makes me think he’s trying to get a win before the May celebrations, because that’s not a long term solution nor is it one guaranteed to take additional territory.  In a compressed timeframe,  Russia would be trying to keep what they already have and throwing uniforms on former soldiers does that.   

What is Ukraine's stated position on giving up occupied territory?

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202204/1258821.shtml

Russia's Kuril Islands investment promotion draws investors from India, China, among other countries: report
By Global Times
Published: Apr 08, 2022 03:12 PM

Typical areas for cooperation include developing nuclear power station, real estate, vegetable farms, aquaculture and tourism, the person said.

The former Russian official, now a businessman, said there is no way Japan can participate in these issues, whether it be through investment or territorial discussions.

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

more whining by Russians. I guess they could go back right? 

I’ll do them one better. They should dispose of anything created or manufactured in the West to really show us how displeased they are. I think that leaves them with Vodka and radiation to play around with. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

I’ll do them one better. They should dispose of anything created or manufactured in the West to really show us how displeased they are. I think that leaves them with Vodka and radiation to play around with. 

How dare those damn Ukrainians have Nutella. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

How dare those damn Ukrainians have Nutella. 

This is a repeat of the Second World War.  When the Red Army crossed into the Czech lands and Germany they were astonished at how much better the poorest farmer had it than they did at home.  And made them all the angrier that these prosperous small farmers and merchants came to their poor country to steal and murder. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, MillerEP said:

I'm going to do just 3 per post, let me know if it freaks out your phones.

Maybe start a new thread with  your posts. 

Those that are worried about their devices will be safe by not clicking on your thread.

They can keep this thread going with hot takes.

57 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I have an alternate take. It’s pretty nuanced and sophisticated, so stick with me here….

1: fuck em.

2: deport em to Russia.

3: fuck em again.

Thank you for tuning into my Ted talk.

I really don’t understand this line of thinking. especially from a vehement champion of social justice such as yourself. if you meet a russian in line at heb are you going to treat them like shit?

• Hook 'Em 2

I really don’t understand this line of thinking. especially from a vehement champion of social justice such as yourself. if you meet a russian in line at heb are you going to treat them like shit?

If they are protesting in favor of the invasion of Ukraine, absolutely yes, 100%.
I love Germany and German people, dear friends there….but if they protested in favor of the activity of the Nazis, I’d shit on them, too.
  • Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If they are protesting in favor of the invasion of Ukraine, absolutely yes, 100%.
I love Germany and German people, dear friends there….but if they protested in favor of the activity of the Nazis, I’d shit on them, too.

they are protesting being discriminated against for no other reason than being russian.