Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

In regards to elite forces mentioned above, Rob Lee's twitter feed has been highlighting soldiers from those units that were killed over the past month or so, showing everybody that a lot of elite units were getting hammered hard.

From that tweet above:

This account has been tracking social media (including Russian social media) as well as death notices put out by local Russian governments, Ukrainian notices about dead Russians, etc.

https://twitter.com/KilledInUkraine

This is their spreadsheet of names: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_bpIqkzD88hlSpA-PDZenSQGNnVnxz3lwYHKViSyuUc/edit#gid=1361265165

And this is their daily infographic from today - they are tracking higher than above for senior officers (although the major count is way different).

FRLLKXwX0AAODsA?format=png&name=medium

Weird that we'd see so much data being pulled out of Russia even as they desperately try to cover it up.

40 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

the training of one front-line aviation pilot of the first class takes 7-8 years and costs about 3.4 million dollars . Along with the pilot, expensive equipment also dies.

According to the OSINT project Oryx , during the 60 days of the war, Russia lost 12 Ka-52 Alligator attack helicopters - this can be up to 10% of the entire fleet. The cost of one Ka-52 is 857 million rubles . Ukrainian troops also managed to shoot down seven supersonic Su-34 fighter-bombers, each worth more than a billion rubles. At the same time, the Russian Ministry of Defense claimedfrom the first days of the war that the air defense of Ukraine was almost completely destroyed.

No matter what, they are gonna be some broke ass mothers win or lose. 17 billion rubles in lost air alone so far. 

Edited by Gatorubet

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Like somebody said in the replies, it's the same feeling when an arsonist who set my neighbors house on fire complains that the fire brigade showed up.

As long as Lavrov is bitching about it to TASS, they aren’t doing it.  Lavrov is the guy they send out to say what they aren’t going to do like “we aren’t planning to invade Ukraine.”  

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I know it was mentioned yesterday, but I’m still laughing my ass off that the “assassins” literally bought the SimS

some are speculating that relations within the FSB are really bad, given Putin rounding up 150+ FSB agents.

I think the FSB fucked it up intentionally. 

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

No matter what, they are gonna be some broke ass mothers win or lose. 17 billion rubles in lost air alone so far. 

the training of one front-line aviation pilot of the first class takes 7-8 years and costs about 3.4 million dollars . Along with the pilot, expensive equipment also dies.

Yeah no. 

The US Army trains Apache pilots for about 2.5 years.   I suppose one could argue that they aren't "first class" until they have another 5 years experience. 

10 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

If Russia attacks Moldova, does NATO get directly involved or do they do the same thing they're doing w/ Ukraine?

It’s a tight squeeze for them to get troops in there in large numbers.  They can’t just fly military troops through NATO airspace, and I doubt they want to risk slow-moving transport aircraft flying over Moldova proper, or areas of Ukraine they don’t occupy.  And going in by sea….well….They’ve lost their biggest landing support ship and there is a massive bottleneck for any ships coming through Ukrainian waters to land troops.  

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Even though they could do very little to Odessa in terms of invading, they dropped some missiles on it. Wonder if it’s just to fuck with them (which is a dumbass waste of weapons for the Russians at this point) or because supplies are coming through Odessa towards the East.

That bridge is one of only 2 Ukrainian routes to their sliver of land between the sea and Transnistria.  (The other crosses part of Moldova and can be cut off by taking out the bridge at Mayaky.)

Bombing it not only hinders supply  efforts from Romania, but also any Ukrainian reinforcements should Russian forces try to secure a corridor for the shortest invasion path to Transnistria.  I expect Russia will soon attempt this.

Edited by clapclapclap

18 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Maybe Russia is hoping Belarus will train the Russian pilots.

More than likely this is an attempt to get the two more comfortable with coordination so they don't shoot each other down. If they can achieve this, then the next step is launching attacks from Belarus again to attack the North of Ukraine without having to fly all the way from the East across tons of anti-air.

🇫🇮 Finnish tourists in Ukraine.

Moldovan President Maya Sandu has made a number of statements on the situation in Transnistria.

▫️ Moldova does not plan to blockade Transnistria, but supports peaceful dialogue and diplomatic decisions

▫️ Moldova raises preparedness and strengthens security of public institutions

▫️ No talks are planned with Putin

Reznikov at a meeting of defense ministers of 40 countries at Ramstein Air Base in Germany

• Hook 'Em 1

Trophy BTR-82A, Kharkiv direction

The editorial mail of the Moldovan edition http://ava.md received a letter from the staff of the Transnistrian MGB. Realizing that Russia was trying to start hostilities in the Transnistrian region, they revealed a list of Russian agents.

NMU fighter lands Russian quadcopter 😉

^Might be the first look at an anti-drone rifle I've seen so far

1 minute ago, MillerEP said:

Trophy BTR-82A, Kharkiv direction

The editorial mail of the Moldovan edition http://ava.md received a letter from the staff of the Transnistrian MGB. Realizing that Russia was trying to start hostilities in the Transnistrian region, they revealed a list of Russian agents.

NMU fighter lands Russian quadcopter 😉

^Might be the first look at an anti-drone rifle I've seen so far

lmao the twitter replies had a link to the supplier page

https://m.made-in-china.com/product/Hand-Held-Anti-Drone-Counter-Drone-Gun-1924219242.html

An-124 took away gifts in Australia.

Soldiers of the 128th Mountain Assault Brigade destroyed a Russian T-72 from an NLAW grenade launcher. Further detonation of ammunition inside the tank is impressive.

Top view of the blown up towers of the Mayak radio and television center in Transnistria.