Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

The occupiers are hitting Azovstal with UR-77

The Azovstal plant, where the defenders of Mariupol are located, where civilians are hiding in the basements from shelling, continues to be covered by enemy fire.

In the past 24 hours alone, 35 air strikes were carried out, during which one of the shops caught fire. 👇🏼

👆🏼 But most importantly, they affected civilians who are now under the rubble.

Soldiers of the Azov Regiment provide first aid and make every effort to free civilians from the rubble.

• Rage+1 1

Credible Polish media is reporting that Russia stopped delivery of gas to Poland. So far unofficial but Poland expects a clarifying statement later today.  According to reports the energy ministry is in crisis mode, and it’s believed that this may be Putin fulfilling his threats not to deliver gas to nations refusing to pay in rubles.

https://www.onet.pl/informacje/onetwiadomosci/onet-nieoficjalnie-rosja-wstrzymala-dostawy-gazu-do-polski-co-dalej/sf4jdzj,79cfc278

5 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Credible Polish media is reporting that Russia stopped delivery of gas to Poland. So far unofficial but Poland expects a clarifying statement later today.  According to reports the energy ministry is in crisis mode, and it’s believed that this may be Putin fulfilling his threats not to deliver gas to nations refusing to pay in rubles.

https://www.onet.pl/informacje/onetwiadomosci/onet-nieoficjalnie-rosja-wstrzymala-dostawy-gazu-do-polski-co-dalej/sf4jdzj,79cfc278

The End Endgame GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

What are those? EMPs? Directed Energy?

They use focused radio waves to jam the frequencies used to control the drone and/or the GPS signal it receives.  Most drones have a safety feature that automatically returns them to the controller when the control frequency is lost, or orders them to land when both the control frequency and the GPS signal are lost.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Hook 'Em 1

59 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Jeez.  They're reaching for all the excuses now.  

So is Russia is saying that they have not taken Mariupol because the gays and lesbians are kicking the Russian soldiers ass, or because their soldiers are afraid of catching the gay?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

I think there were some security 'agreements' implied with applying to NATO.

Moldova just submitted their first questionnaire for EU membership.  I don't recall seeing an application for NATO membership.

My understanding is that Sweden and Finland get what amounts of Article 5 protection once their application for NATO membership is submitted.  But I don't think those applications have been filed, though they are expected soon.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Saint Austin said:

NATO on the whole might not act, but would Romania intervene on its own since it's so close with Moldova?

I'm in no position to say what Romania might want to do.  I can imagine that the rest of NATO would try to restrain their response somewhat.  A NATO member country fighting Russian troops in Transnistria is still NATO fighting Russian troops directly.  That would dial the Russian paranoia machine level up to 11.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

man this^^^^^^^

is Hitler in his bunker in April 1945 kinda level of planning and thinking.

moving around divisions that only exist in his mind to defend Berlin from the attacks.

If Putin really thinks he has a land bridge to Moldova he is certifiably insane.

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, 27-25 said:

Moldova just submitted their first questionnaire for EU membership.  I don't recall seeing an application for NATO membership.

My understanding is that Sweden and Finland get what amounts of Article 5 protection once their application for NATO membership is submitted.  But I don't think those applications have been filed, though they are expected soon.

Sounds like they have to send in their resume and then fill out the redundant application 

On the territory of Transnistria the Russian troops are brought to combat readiness, power structures are transferred to the strengthened mode of service, - the General Staff of ZSU

Paratroopers shot down another Russian Ka-52 combat helicopter

Today, a Russian Ka-52 combat helicopter was shot down by a serviceman of the air defense unit of the 95th Airborne Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine with the Stinger MANPADS in the area of execution of tasks.

2 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There were reports yesterday that the strike on Bryansk took out one of the Druzhba pipeline pumping stations. So, this could be a cover story for why it isn't flowing.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Hook 'Em 1

Czechs are calling out China in Washington.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/04/26/czech-foreign-minister-china-not-neutral-exploiting-ukraine-russia-war/

Even if Beijing isn’t militarily supporting Russian President Vladimir Putin’s attack, Czech Foreign Minister Jan Lipavsky told me, China is not neutral in the conflict. Lipavsky, whom I interviewed in Washington on Monday, said China has supported Russia in international organizations and is parroting Putin’s propaganda about Ukraine both externally and internally. Czech officials have warned their Chinese interlocutors against boosting support for Russia, saying this would result in “severe consequences” for Beijing’s relationships with the entire European Union, Lipavsky told me.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

There were reports yesterday that the strike on Bryansk took out one of the Druzhba pipeline pumping stations. So, this could be a cover story for why the it isn't flowing.

Why not try to get paid in Rubles with a false reason to stop gas?   Seems like a logical play. 

As we well know (cough, cough, sanctions), economics are a weapon.  Russia is now deploying its greatest weapon.  Europe allowed itself to be held hostage by Russian petroleum products.  Now shit gets real.  Who screams for mercy first?

Russia wouldn't be doing this if it didn't see a real risk of losing the military fight.  And this is a powerful - and potentially effective - weapon.  Shit's going to get rough in Poland, Bulgaria, maybe Germany, maybe other places.  On the other hand, Russia is going to lose a lot of revenue.  While its troops get their asses kicked.  But the rest of Russia will tolerate as much pain as Putin tells them to.  And Putin can tolerate a LOT of other people in pain.

Buckle up.

Oh, and we're headed for a global recession.  The shockwaves are about to get too big to overcome.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1