Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Just now, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

While what is being done inside RU says NATO SOF the ability of UKR SOF saboteurs to blend in RU can't be discounted.

I don' think NATO would even try and risk it - it's cheaper/easier/safer to just keep funneling intel and weapons/supplies to Ukraine.

Also, Ukrainian SOF would blend in much better.

But Russia has also always had a penchant for producing anti-establishment/anarchist types at certain times over the last 125 years or so.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don' think NATO would even try and risk it - it's cheaper/easier/safer to just keep funneling intel and weapons/supplies to Ukraine.

But Russia has also always had a penchant for producing anti-establishment/anarchist types at certain times over the last 125 years or so.

Occurred to me with one way drones(aka kamikaze drones) SOF only need to sneak one within 5-20 miles of a sabotage target.

• Hook 'Em 1

So... Do y'all think Ukraine is staying off ww3, or are you cheering for the little guy fighting off imperialism... Or some other thing?

I mean, the US has... Well.... Texas and other land in similar fashion that Russia is trying to take Ukraine...  No?

None of it belongs to any of us. We're all temps.

14 minutes ago, Snacks said:

So... Do y'all think Ukraine is staying off ww3, or are you cheering for the little guy fighting off imperialism... Or some other thing?

I mean, the US has... Well.... Texas and other land in similar fashion that Russia is trying to take Ukraine...  No?

I can count to 🥔

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Snacks said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Snacks said:

Amero Currency Conspiracy not going away...

Dude, it’s puff, puff, then GIVE. Don’t bogart, man.
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Snacks said:

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

This is incoherent; please try again.

We've got a midnight oil fire in Bryansk,

He's clearly saying beds are burning.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

Kinda curious how/where the U.S. manages to source and scrape up $165M in non-NATO (i.e. Russian) ammo rounds to supply Ukraine.  

...overnight parts from India?

Eastern EU Nations and we back fill with 5.56 now that we are moving to a 6.8. Lots of Russian type ammo around the world. 

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Interesting on the return.  A core group of the embassy has been working out of SE Poland in Rzeszow. About 2-3 hour drive to Lviv if roads are good.  It will probably be mostly diplomatic security that makes these first trips, then likely set up a place to fly the flag in Lviv for a while.  

This is super forward leaning for us, even as other countries are back in Kyiv. The scars of Benghazi are raw. It’s good to see some balanced risk-taking working it’s way back in.  We can’t lead from the front if we aren’t there. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

After what we’ve seen from Ukraine— there’s no reason to speculate that their own SOF aren’t capable of doing this on their own. 

This near Bryansk, doesn’t surprise me at all. The big fire at the chemical plant between Moscow and Nizhni Novgorod—- that’s the one my uninformed speculation thinks was more likely an inside job. 

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

After what we’ve seen from Ukraine— there’s no reason to speculate that their own SOF aren’t capable of doing this on their own. 

This near Bryansk, doesn’t surprise me at all. The big fire at the chemical plant between Moscow and Nizhni Novgorod—- that’s the one my uninformed speculation thinks was more likely an inside job. 

It’s still burning at sunrise

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ubbkrf/sunrise_in_bryansk_russia/

Closeup last night

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/ubbhde/close_up_of_fire_in_bryansk_russia_nasas_firms/

bg1y0ga4elv81.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Point of order: Lord of War is a way better movie about gun running

dude, any movie that doesnt have Miles Teller in it, is by definition, a better movie.

Ive never seem a more wooden actor who keeps getting acting gigs despite showing a complete inability to ACT.   The one movie everyone talks about is Whiplash... and thats because everyone else was great.  JK Simmons won the fucking oscar... Miles, rightfully wasnt even nominated because he sucked ass.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I don't mean that it's not in doubt, just that this war in Ukraine is a part of them trying to solve the demographic problems, up to and including kidnapping Ukrainian children and women.  It's crazy to believe that Putin would be thinking about "hey, in addition to getting the USSR back together, I'll try and solve the demographics problem long after I'm in the ground!"

Not to mention that Ukraine has catastrophic demographics as well.  This whole thing is just a complete disaster for two nations that should really be solving almost every problem except a war.

Of course, Ukraine was trying to do that. 

32 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Point of order: Lord of War is a way better movie about gun running

Lord of War has perhaps the single greatest opening credits scene in any movie (POV 7.62 x 39 mm round from Russian factory to flying out the barrel of an African child soldier’s AK47 with all the stops along the way).

But the movie was pretty garbage. 

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Come again?

In the documentary Navalny recounts how an FSB guys email is "hacked". His password was Moscow1. The guy changes his password to Moscow2 and is "hacked" again. He repeats until to Moscow4.

Video:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/04/19/navalny-moscow-4-origseriesfilms-3.cnn

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

In the documentary Navalny recounts how an FSB guys email is "hacked". His password was Moscow1. The guy changes his password to Moscow2 and is "hacked" again. He repeats until to Moscow4.

Video:

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2022/04/19/navalny-moscow-4-origseriesfilms-3.cnn

spacer.png

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61214176

US Defence Secretary Lloyd Austin has said he hopes Russian losses in Ukraine will deter its leadership from repeating its actions. He added that Ukraine can still win the war if given the right support and praised the efforts of its military. 

"We want to see Russia weakened to the degree that it can't do the kinds of things that it has done in invading Ukraine," the US military chief said. Mr Austin was speaking after meeting President Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv.

Unfortunately, Georgia maybe fucked.  

17 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Are you serious GIF - Find on GIFER

they seem like they do this every three weeks.  we just act like the line is breaking up.  'i'm sorry? what was that? it's just not coming through. hello? hello? all i heard was something about sending over some bombs.  okay, we'll send over some bombs. well i'm going to hang up now."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3