Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

And I'll show you the pasochki now. Remember the 303,000 euros we raised with you in 3.5 hours?
 Here they are! Three boards. One cool unit is already running these birds. Soon they will fly where they need to go. And the orcs will be in a lot of pain there.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Love the pictures and videos of destroyed russian military vehicles.

But what's missing is the bodies of dead russians.

I've noticed that as well.  Though there was one early on where there was a crispy tank commander sitting upright in the top turret hatch.  Some shit you can't unsee, so I'm kinda glad there haven't been more like that.  

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I've noticed that as well.  Though there was one early on where there was a crispy tank commander sitting upright in the top turret hatch.  Some shit you can't unsee, so I'm kinda glad there haven't been more like that.  

Dammit - I missed that one...

• Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

And there was the one with the BMP and all the very crispy bodies around it.

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

Love the pictures and videos of destroyed russian military vehicles.

But what's missing is the bodies of dead russians.

You can still find them, especially on telegram but Twitter has been cracking down and is banning accounts for posting them.

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Korea and Vietnam weren’t wars, they were police actions or whatever term we used. 

since we are teasing russia about their “special military operation”. 

Yeah but at least our fuckery was just stupid internal politics between. Exec office and Congress. We weren't trying to fool anyone either within or outside of US. The special operation is just pure propaganda.

I know that many of these are captured/destroyed on days prior to today, but we are seeing a list like this everyday, which is a helluva lot of equipment and over time you do get a picture of just how much they are losing.  

I keep wondering how much they have left to lose.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Serak The Preparer said:

We weren't trying to fool anyone either within or outside of US. The special operation is just pure propaganda.

Every few days I take a peek at a handful of Russian YouTubers, both those that left Russia, and those still there.  The ones that left call it an invasion/war, the ones still there call it "special military operation" but the way they say it, it's clear they know it's bullshit, but they can't say it's bullshit.  Plus, the fact that they are still uploading and using social media (through VPNs), they clearly have access to outside information.  None of them are happy/cheering it on/wearing Z's, but then again their audience would turn on them in a heartbeat if they did that.  They dance around the impact of it as well - a few were doing tours of malls/supermarkets/etc. pointing out Western businesses that had left, but they seemed to have stopped doing that (probably scared of being arrested).

But their audience is westerners, at least the ones I look at (they are all English-speakers), and they are a minority - the Russian state media is still pumping out the special military operation stuff.

This lady is worth a follow - she's a Russian expert who has followed Russian state media for years:

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews

Such as Russian state pundits wanting the steel factory sealed with concrete, or the inhabitants captured and paraded at public markets, allowing Russians to do "whatever they want" to them.  Or whining about those who left Russia.

• Haha 1

Ukraine keeps putting up decent numbers of claimed kills everyday, and a lot of their stuff is backed up by video/photo evidence.

And even if they are hitting half the numbers they are claiming everyday (they have had similar claims in recent days of over a dozen aerial targets), it's significant, because those MANPADs are far cheaper than their aircraft and missiles, and every Russian UAV shot down is probably not being replaced.

Our favorite UT grad in the media pointing out that for Turkey to tell Russia to fuck off in an attempt to pressure them is very interesting.

Turkey knows its future ultimately lies with the West in this case, no matter how distasteful Erdogan finds that. You know, with Russia having shot itself in the dick and all.
  • Hook 'Em 3