Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

We used to have fucking rules around here now this place is a got-damned circus of assholes running around doing whatever the fuck they want. This is America Jack! You aren't Putin. You don't get to change the rules to SOOT you whenever the hell you damned feel like it. This thread has everything except those fucking pics. This thread needed those pics. It has shock, awe, sorrow, anger, and a whole bunch of humor by way of one Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. But you know what it doesn't have Brisket? Anything to wake the monster in ones pants, and those pics were supposed to be it. You stole that moment from us!

Fuck you Brisket! You.....sir....are an asshole!

I mean, if it makes it any worse -- and it should -- the Norwegian is stunning.  As in, stunning even for a Norwegian, she could model.   And the other girl is the Dutch girl he actually has a crush on, but won't do anything about.  But I can't dox the boy's friends.  So, feel free to neg this post, that's fair.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 4

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I mean, if it makes it any worse -- and it should -- the Norwegian is stunning.  As in, stunning even for a Norwegian, she could model.   And the other girl is the Dutch girl he actually has a crush on, but won't do anything about.  But I can't dox the boy's friends.  So, feel free to neg this post, that's fair.

So she was the most beautiful girl in the whole room?

So beautiful that she could be a part time model?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Half Baked Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 3

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You could have just posted some random hot Norwegian. Not like we would know. 

5 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Almost all the equipment sent to the UA is designed to wage an effective guerilla war, not offensive operations.  Further, mass attacks play into the design and strategic use of Russian forces - who would love nothing more than to get into a stand-up fight (similar to us in Vietnam and Afghanistan).  It's a horrible choice to make with urban areas being targeted, but from a high level, strategic perspective, the UA is doing the right thing to continue to bleed and deplete the Russian forces.  

I kid of thought the artillery shipments would allow for some more offensive capabilities, including shelling the russian positions inside and outside Ukraine in the East.  I thought there was a base in Belarus and one more in the north in Russia where they were staging troops before the invasion.   No idea how well they are staffed/protected now.   Given the shift in focus to abandon the plan of conquest in favor of trying to subjugate some territories though extermination, it would seem that would require a significant commitment of forces and possibly open up other areas for Ukraine to hit.  If only to force them to spread more troops and equipment out and considering the reported incompetency in logistical planning.  

But I am not even a keyboard warrior.  I don't pretend to know shit and I could be completely wrong.   

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

We met the girl in black when we visited in December.  She's even more stunning than a full pic does justice.  I asked the boy why there's not anything going on there, he gave me some bit about how they're just friends, he's not looking for anything like that, relationshipwise, right now.

So, her clearly hasn't matured to the point to realize that you are ALWAYS looking for something like that.  But they'll stay in touch, and maybe one day he'll come to his senses.

So he was friend zoned.

• Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Orange&White said:

They would get a tactical nuke dropped on them a few minutes after they crossed into russia.

Using tactical nukes as an offensive is a far cry from using them to defend your country. 

If Ukraine had tactical nukes, they would have used them on the russians weeks ago.

Dropping a nuke on your own country to fight off skirmishers or a flanking attack destroying a significant portion of your own troops seems like a bad idea.  Shit, I would send in a bunch of insane people in 500 at a time so Russia would just keep nuking itself if that was their policy.    

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

My suggestion: shoot the Russians in the head. All of them.

this is 1a of the infuriating things in this thread (1 being russian behavior, 2 being zose german kuntz):  the number of times I've agreed 100% with Brisket.   

just IRRITATING.

carry on

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I 100% trimmed the photo to omit details of the attractive Norwegian friends.  I also didn't share the photos where they are even more front and center.  Because Surly.

I read that three times, and kept seeing ‘Attractive Norwegian’ ‘Trim’ ‘photos’ ‘front’.   

And yet you continue with your unacceptable non-photo linking.  It’s like we don’t know you any more. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I asked the boy why there's not anything going on there, he gave me some bit about how they're just friends, he's not looking for anything like that, relationshipwise, right now.

Thanks for not posting photos of the guy he's interested in. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Netherlands has joined in on providing heavy artillery, which makes at least 5 countries - US, Canada, Netherlands, Britain, and France, providing it.  I think it's now over a dozen battalions' worth of artillery.

It'll help Ukraine deal with the areas around Mariupol, but they can also put some more in at Odessa.

26 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Netherlands has joined in on providing heavy artillery, which makes at least 5 countries - US, Canada, Netherlands, Britain, and France, providing it.  I think it's now over a dozen battalions' worth of artillery.

It'll help Ukraine deal with the areas around Mariupol, but they can also put some more in at Odessa.

Russians will not set foot in Odessa.

• Hook 'Em 3

Not only was Putin acting weird at the meeting, Shoigu was apparently slurring words (and possibly Putin was slurring as well) and reading from notes.
56935913-0-image-a-4_1650649690277.jpg

I read the other day that UK intelligence has said that Putin has Parkinson's disease and it's getting pretty bad. The bloated face/nexk is from the steroids and his left arms is basically always pinned to his left side.

Increase of 21 confirmed officers over the previous day, including 6 captains, 10 senior lieutenants, and 5 lieutenants.  This kill rate is crazy.
And since this was put out this morning (https://twitter.com/KilledInUkraine) they've had a couple of more lieutenant colonels and majors added to the list.
FQ7cJxRXoAA6FiS?format=png&name=medium

Those numbers are about to go way up. It’s being reported there were at least 50 officers killed today at the Kherson C&C.
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

Dropping a nuke on your own country to fight off skirmishers or a flanking attack destroying a significant portion of your own troops seems like a bad idea.  Shit, I would send in a bunch of insane people in 500 at a time so Russia would just keep nuking itself if that was their policy.    

The Russians won’t use tactical nukes on their own territory. They’ll lob a nuke over Kyiv to tell them in no certain terms to knock it off.

I don’t put it past Putin to nuke Ukraine if Russia was attacked.

Best way to attack Russia is to “encourage” anti-Putin activists to keep setting fires. 

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

TLDR, because of  the insane propaganda that the Russian state media has been pushing, any negotiated peace will run counter to the propaganda and Putin’s ratings will drop.

Good thing they don’t have real elections. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

2 minutes ago, immamac said:

Good thing they don’t have real elections. 

No shit.

Should be pretty simple to just upvote the next fake candidate, eject putin from office, and get on with their fake democracy.

Unless, you know, the Russian people ever get sick of being pushed around like a bunch of little bitches and actually attempt to fight on behalf of a real democracy like pretty much every other democracy in the history of civilization has been forced to do at some point.  But I'm just throwing shit at a wall here.

In sort, fuck putin and fuck Russia.

• Hook 'Em 1