Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Putin's girlfriend/mother of some of his kids that we aren't sanctioning yet?

She's rocking a wedding ring, and people are making Eva Braun jokes.

FREvJVqWQAAGn1L?format=jpg&name=large

Are we sure that's not his daughter? How old is she?

I've been kind of lukewarm to some of his views (and some of the twitter fighting that was going on between the historians and analysts around him), but I think he's right on this.  

And as was said many times back in February, Putin is a gambler, and gamblers - risk takers are thinking about consequences and basing their actions on those consequences, thereby giving them some control over the outcome, while gamblers are just guessing and have no control over the outcome.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/large-fire-oil-depot-russias-bryansk-near-ukraine-agencies-2022-04-25/

Russia's Ministry of Emergency Situations said nobody had been hurt in the incident. The ministry said in a statement that the fire had broken out at a facility owned by oil pipeline company Transneft (TRNF_p.MM) at 0200 Moscow time (2300 GMT), and that there had been no need to evacuate any parts of Bryansk, a city of 400,000 people.

The Russian Energy Ministry said there was no threat to diesel and gasoline supplies in the Bryansk region after the incident and there were enough fuel stockpiles.

cheryl-cole-okay.gif

13 minutes ago, texasdago said:

They forgot to get rid of the geek crease on the new T-shirt

The whole setup is one of the more ridiculous "thrown down evidence" bits I've ever seen.  Seriously, like it's almost satire.

The fucking Russians are the dumbest fucks.  But then, their intended audience is Russians, so......it'll work.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

41 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've been kind of lukewarm to some of his views (and some of the twitter fighting that was going on between the historians and analysts around him), but I think he's right on this.  

And as was said many times back in February, Putin is a gambler, and gamblers - risk takers are thinking about consequences and basing their actions on those consequences, thereby giving them some control over the outcome, while gamblers are just guessing and have no control over the outcome.

He hasn't had that follow up post yet. I posted this Saturday? Late? Dunno. Don't matter. 

These two

It is a dense thread. He shoulds start a longcat Atlantic article. 

It keeps going back to basic logistics and supplies and the top down structure of the Russians. They do not have a well-trained and empowered NCO army. That's been a hallmark of Russia since forever. They do not trust the army. It terrifies the elites to imagine an army that can think for itself in the field. So generals have to go order basic shit. Dollar says we gave the Ukes exact coordinates of that HQ full of officers because they have shit for communications.

The best the Russians can seem to manage is standing way back and lob shells at big fat civilian targets. They don't seem capable of mounting a real offensive. 

It still feels like a build up. We, the freedom loving bastards, are sending bullets by the pallet. And the forklifts to unload them. The Ukes are already winning the logistics side. Gonna hit critical mass pretty soon. The mud will dry and summer will get here. Then it's gonna be ripe. Training 50 at a whack who go train more while another 50 take their place.

John Monash would be fucking proud.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Foreign Ministry Lavrov says @NATO is "essentially" engaging in war with #Russia through a proxy which it is arming.

Dang!  They figured out our dastardly plan!

I can think of a really super-easy thing Russia could have done to avoid this proxy war.

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Foreign Ministry Lavrov says @NATO is "essentially" engaging in war with #Russia through a proxy which it is arming.

Dang!  They figured out our dastardly plan!

I’m sure they feel really badly about supplying Afghans with arms and paying bounties on US soldiers, and that’s like totally different 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1