Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

128 separate mountain assault brigade demilitarizes combat units of the Russian Army - soldiers of one of the assault battalions took a trophy tank.

An echelon of Soviet T-62 tanks arrived in the temporarily occupied Melitopol. We are waiting for the T-34.

Hey, they're stealing my bit!

Russian state TV/Putin trotted another military expert out who did not paint a rosy picture.  We know this guy and the last one are not saying this stuff without permission and/or it being scripted ahead of time.  And these commentaries are fairly close together.   Both guys have been around, so they aren’t speaking off-the-cuff.

Trophy Russian 2B16 Nona-K caliber 120 mm.

The 92nd Mechanized Brigade destroyed the Russian T-72B in hidden positions.

Trailed self-propelled howitzers FH70 caliber 155 mm are already destroying the enemy on the front

Thanks to the semi-automatic projectile loader, a trained crew can make up to 6 shots per minute, almost every 10 seconds.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Man I'm starting to worry.

Not the first time that the UA has been kicked in the balls.  The enemy is not unarmed or unequipped -- Russia CAN wage war.  When it masses forces and does things right, it can win some local battles.

This is a war, not a single battle or salient.  Russia already has some Ws, it will get some more.  The long-term play it to continue to degrade their equipment and personnel so that they cannot sustain their war, and eventually, they cannot hold their gains.

Ukraine can and will keep killing Russians as long as it takes.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 hours ago, dimyh said:

Still concerned about the Russian push thru Popansa area. Here is a video of UA withdrawing from Lyman area but unlike the Ruskies they will stop and pick up their own guys.

I really want to believe and hope that Ukraine is playing rope-a-dope right now. That they're causing the Rashists to commit to expensive territory that they then can't keep, but I worry.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

I really want to believe and hope that Ukraine is playing rope-a-dope right now. That they're causing the Rashists to commit to expensive territory that they then can't keep, but I worry.

Ukraine has repeatedly given ground to stretch Russian supply lines thin, only to implement a fierce counter-offensive and push Russia back much further than their initial starting position.   It's a very effective strategy if you have the proper mindset and temperance to employ it.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Russia is bringing in T-62s.

I wonder how trained and qualified those crews are going to be?   I imagine there is a shortage of experienced tanker crews as well and giving someone a few weeks of training does not an effective tank/tank team make.  Much less coordinated armor, artillery, infantry activities.

2 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Russia may be inching west across the Donbas, but best of luck occupying these lands over an extended period of time.

22 minutes ago, ABSR said:

I wonder how trained and qualified those crews are going to be?   I imagine there is a shortage of experienced tanker crews as well and giving someone a few weeks of training does not an effective tank/tank team make.  Much less coordinated armor, artillery, infantry activities.

Incoming event: a draft of former Russian tankers, age 60+

48 minutes ago, ABSR said:

@RamjetFDO Can we get a shop of Toonces the cat cruising a T-72 off a cliff?

Edited by MissingInAction
  • Haha 5