Official Surly - Big 12 Championship Game Thread - TX/OU II

Vertigo

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

If you believe in rigged games you’ve got ammo w this game.  OU favored by 7.5.  Texas money pours in.  spread to OU -10.5

Vegas has set the trap   

Maybe refs didn’t decide game but they helped OU.  No doubt.  

I can’t express enough how bad I feel at this moment. Had that return stood, well fuck. I just lost money that I couldn’t afford to lose. This one is going to haunt me for a very, very long time.

As I said when we were ranked #6. The next time we’re ranked #6 and the next time we’re in the Big 12 Championship we better be way more talented than today. We lost to Maryland. We can’t kick field goals. We can’t punt. We barley beat Baylor, Tulsa and Kansas. We almost won this conference. Two years, we can absolutely dominate every team in this safety school in this conference. Stoops is gone, OU has had 2 Heisman quarterbacks and their head coach is going to the NFL. It’s our conference.

2 minutes ago, DiceHands said:

Tim Beck couldnt figure out how to stop running for no gain up the middle and throw it to the receivers who have been torching them all game.

CDC needs to pay out the ass and get people here that arent completely inept.  

yeah. not a good game. looked we ran the same 3 plays and tried to sprinkle in some tricks here and there. they all sucked. also looked like it rattle the QB'c confidence a bit. 

i can't even begin to think about the amount of self inflicted errors. jesus save me. 

1 minute ago, Mmmmtexas said:

Big 12 champs! Wooooo 4 in a row. When was the last time Texas has won shit? Ahahahahaha Hahahaha. Good luck with your illegal aliens and liberals owning the whole state in a few years. Oklahoma forever! Pussy fags! 😂😂😂😂😂

Hahahahaha.  I can’t even begin.     Sure .   Hahaha

2 minutes ago, CHEF RIBS W/ THE HAMM YALL said:

What were the years of their OLine? 

Chances es they take a step back next year?

Unless Austin Kendal becomes a god over the off-season or Rattler is a badass from day one their offense will struggle. Brown is gone, the midget is gone, I think their O-Line is losing 2-3 I could be wrong on the OL though. 

Just now, XYZ said:

We need DL studs.

Exactly.  Everyone can talk all the shit they want to about needing an explosive offense, but end of the day the game will ALWAYS be won or lost at the LOS and who tackles the best.  There is a reason Clemson went from ready to fire Dabo to becoming a perineal playoff team coincided with the time they started fielding an elite d-line.

1 minute ago, staboner said:

yeah. not a good game. looked we ran the same 3 plays and tried to sprinkle in some tricks here and there. they all sucked. also looked like it rattle the QB'c confidence a bit. 

i can't even begin to think about the amount of self inflicted errors. jesus save me. 

Like a halfback pass with Ingram that totally killed a drive in the 1st quarter. I hate the refs, but shouldn't resort to blaming them when we play potato.

Big 12 champs! Wooooo 4 in a row. When was the last time Texas has won shit? Ahahahahaha Hahahaha. Good luck with your illegal aliens and liberals owning the whole state in a few years. Oklahoma forever! Pussy fags!

2005, 2000 for OU , now go choke in the playoffs like you always do.