Thursday Bowl Games Throwdowns

Underdog

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I miss the Cheez-it bowl. Cheez-it’s were even in the trophy. That was pure entertainment unless you took it seriously. 

I actually went out and bought some Cheez-its during lunch today. I can't remember the last time I bought a full box of Cheez-its (possibly never). I guess the advertising last night worked on me.

7 minutes ago, Greg Davis Apologist said:

I actually went out and bought some Cheez-its during lunch today. I can't remember the last time I bought a full box of Cheez-its (possibly never). I guess the advertising last night worked on me.

Me too! I was like 18 flavors? What are they? Plus they trolled their own bowl. Genius. I also respect that. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Lol this announcer being a wuss. He's the Jets radio announcer too. Must be why he hates it that sucky teams like his get the score ran up on them.

Remember that time when Coslet was coach of the Jets and complained of Jimmy and the cowboys for playing the full 60 minutes?  Dallas was kicking that Jets ass. 

15 hours ago, kopp0e said:

Miami needs to import more beer drinkin' cheese eatin' big runnin' somabitches, if they want to beat a B1G school...

I hate Wisconsin. Not as much as I hate Miami, but still.

That having been said, I love watching a FB completely own LBs. Taking out two guys on one play is just a thing of beauty. A really good FB can take control of a game even if he only gets a couple of touches himself in the process.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

I hate Wisconsin. Not as much as I hate Miami, but still.

That having been said, I love watching a FB completely own LBs. Taking out two guys on one play is just a thing of beauty. A really good FB can take control of a game even if he only gets a couple of touches himself in the process.

Agreed... No doubt it can be seen as a bit of a lost art form, when comparing to the spread offense/ dink & dunk playcalling of today...