Alamo Bowl - Washington State vs Iowa State

shnsajax

Just now, hayden_horn said:

Or it's going to take another targeting. SEE WHAT YOU HIT is the first thing taught in middle school football. 

This next dude lowered his fucking head on the QB who was mostly in the grass. Pretty clear call. 

Agreed.  my post was prior to the 2 targeting.  

Just now, GabrielsHorn said:

At the game. These refs are fucking trash if that second “targeting” is actually real

He hit the side of the qb helmet with the crown of his helmet. We dont have to like the rule, but it was a clear targeting penalty. Dont hit someone's head with the top of your helmet. It's fairly basic. It just as much for the defender's safety as the ball carrier's. 

• Like 1

Just now, hayden_horn said:

He hit the side of the qb helmet with the crown of his helmet. We dont have to like the rule, but it was a clear targeting penalty. Dont hit someone's head with the top of your helmet. It's fairly basic. It just as much for the defender's safety as the ball carrier's. 

Is that tackle on 2nd and 3 it too? Fuck off

About time the taunting TD takeaway penalty was called.  First time I've seen it done.  I do recall George Teague pick-sixing Geno Toretta in the Sugar Bowl NC game years ago and high stepping the last 8 or 10 yards like a Rockette, but that was when celebration dances and all that shit was allowed.  Didn't bother me then!

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Thats not the crown of the helmet u jackasses... he pretty much had his head up almost staring into the qbs ear hole

jfc

You're not so good at rule, but you're an idiot so that to be expected.