Liberty Bowl - OK State v. Mizzou (-9) 2:45 pm

'stache

Just now, Bullneck said:

Was sorting stuff in the basement and looked at my phone.  I guess Mizzu had the ball in the red zone with a minute left, down by 6?

Okie State should have won by three TDs.  Hopefully our guys won't give us a win tomorrow night that we can barely enjoy.

Any kind of win over Georgia will do for me, as long as there are no major injuries.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Two years in a row that the golden boy, SECSEC record setting, future NFL star lost to a middling BDF team missing half a dozen starters.  Must suck.

I missed it. What's BDF mean (other than B12)?

22 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

yeah heard that.

total dick comment by espn's crew.  what else is new? espn employs that shithead kirk h.

fuck them all.

The SEC always wins even when they lose...especially when they lose. If we beat Georgia we will be reminded of the 2014 Texas Bowl.

13 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Was sorting stuff in the basement and looked at my phone.  I guess Mizzu had the ball in the red zone with a minute left, down by 6?

Okie State should have won by three TDs.  Hopefully our guys won't give us a win tomorrow night that we can barely enjoy.

Easily. If they just run the ball, they win by that much. It really is unreal how stupid some coaches are.

Easily. If they just run the ball, they win by that much. It really is unreal how stupid some coaches are.
Agreed, but those two interceptions by Cornelius were unbelievably bad decisions on his part. Should have iced the game early in Q4 and he lets them right back in it with back to back picks.

1 minute ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Lock sucks and the NC State qb sucks. Bad year to need to draft a qb if they are supposedly both top 5 in this crop. Ryan Fitzpatrick will be back in the league somewhere next year 

Can't believe Herbert staying at Oregon for another year......

What NFL Team's will draft a QB this year???

Jags??  Giants??  Packers??  Redskins??  Broncos??

Can't believe Herbert staying at Oregon for another year...... What NFL Team's will draft a QB this year???

Stupid sip, Mond and Tua are leaving early and will be the 1st 2 picks. Nobody in the bdf is worthy of being drafted. 

2 minutes ago, Whatever said:
6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:
Can't believe Herbert staying at Oregon for another year......
What NFL Team's will draft a QB this year???

Stupid sip, Mond and Tua are leaving early and are 1st rounders. Nobody in the bdf is worthy of being drafted...well maybe by Arizona.

Silly Me...... Nick Starkel  will also leave early and be drafted by the New England Patriots to challenge  Tom Brady for his starting job......

8 hours ago, Okie State said:
9 hours ago, wood said:

Agreed, but those two interceptions by Cornelius were unbelievably bad decisions on his part. Should have iced the game early in Q4 and he lets them right back in it with back to back picks.

Definitely awful decisions, but they shouldn't have been throwing in the first place. Misery couldn't stop the run at all. Don't throw it, & you don't have those big game-changing picks. Run the ball, control the clock & protect the lead, punish the defense, minimize turnover risk. If you throw at all, keep it conservative. OSU shoulda scored around 50 & won by 20+. Absolutely ridiculous playcalling once they got their lead.