Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

26 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So you're saying 1-2 busloads PER LOCATION, and you're balking at 40 busloads TOTAL?

Are you accounting for the number going the other way?  Because, as you surely know, the net flow of illegal immigrants is US -> Mexico.  (You know, for the sake of intellectual completeness.)

Not accounting for that, no.  The only ones that go back to Mexico are the ones that are from Mexico.  Our retarded laws dont make it so easy.  We have to send them back to country of origin which can take months in a lot of cases.

Edited by Rockymtns

1 minute ago, Rockymtns said:

Not accounting for that, no.  The only ones that go back to Mexico are the ones that are from Mexico.  Our retarded laws dont make it so easy.  We have to send them back to country of origin which can take months in a lot of cases.

No, that's not true.  A fair amount cross over without deportation; i.e., voluntarily.  The fear mongering only accounts for the flow one way.

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, that's not true.  A fair amount cross over without deportation; i.e., voluntarily.  The fear mongering only accounts for the flow one way.

How would you know that when they are just released into our country in some cases, not really tracked?  Im sure it happens that they self deport in some cases, but I doubt many of them are when they can make a way better life here than some of the places they left...What would be the motivation  to go back?

Im not talking about the people that cross everday to work and go back like in El Paso...

Edited by Rockymtns

My experience was that they came and worked for 4-6 months then took their money back to family in Mexico. Some repeated cycle next year, particularly the younger ones.

I would say they generally “loved” their home and just came here for money.

8 minutes ago, happyfunball said:

Can rockyswam send those bus of illegals my way as I’m about to start a house remodel?

Ha!  About a year and a half ago you could have went to any Home Depot or Lowes or Circle K here where I live and got a busl oad to help you out.  Now you're out of  luck, the economy picked up...

Edited by Rockymtns

45 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

How would you know that when they are just released into our country in some cases, not really tracked?  Im sure it happens that they self deport in some cases, but I doubt many of them are when they can make a way better life here than some of the places they left...What would be the motivation  to go back?

Im not talking about the people that cross everday to work and go back like in El Paso...

I don't know myself, I just know what the government reports.

I don't know GDP but I believe the numbers reported.  I don't know unemployment M numbers, I just believe what the government reports.

(Within acceptable margins of governmental bullshit error.)

It has long been reported that there is a net outflow of illegal immigrants across our border.  Is it true?  Is it only "immigrants"?  I don't know.  I do know it's a non-zero number going the other way.  I'm not about to waste my time becoming an expert of border flow just to satisfy the average Trumpkin.   You won't believe anything I say anyway.

9 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I don't know myself, I just know what the government reports.

I don't know GDP but I believe the numbers reported.  I don't know unemployment M numbers, I just believe what the government reports.

(Within acceptable margins of governmental bullshit error.)

It has long been reported that there is a net outflow of illegal immigrants across our border.  Is it true?  Is it only "immigrants"?  I don't know.  I do know it's a non-zero number going the other way.  I'm not about to waste my time becoming an expert of border flow just to satisfy the average Trumpkin.   You won't believe anything I say anyway.

Im sure self deportation does happen, I believe that, I just don't see it being anywhere near as big a number as the number that come in illegally...

One problem with your theory that a lot of them self deport is they pay the coyotes thousands of dollars to get here in the first place, why would they want to leave and possibly try to go through all that BS again to come back?  The other thing is the courts treat them differently when they get caught entering the country illegaly a second time...Why would they risk it if they are already here and making a somewhat decent living?

Edited by Rockymtns
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Your position assumes coyotes and courts are big players.  I don't know if they are.

The coyotes absolutely control the border here in Arizona to the point they will murder to keep control of it.  I doubt there are many people risking the trip across the border in the easy to cross areas the coyote's control without a coyote leading them because of what might happen to them should they get caught by the coyotes...

If they want to cross in the rugged mountains and desert parts of Arizona that are difficult to cross,  good luck to them, they are likely to die, especially in Summer.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

Im sure self deportation does happen, I believe that, I just don't see it being anywhere near as big a number as the number that come in illegally...

So you believe you despite all the studies above and on the studies elsewhere on threads from the first page of this board, stating that in this decade migration was net negative for some sectors? No offense but that’s really trumpian...

Just now, achooloco said:

So you believe you despite all the studies above and on the studies elsewhere on threads from the first page of this board, stating that in this decade migration was net negative for some sectors? No offense but that’s really trumpian...

Do you believe everything the government tells you about illegal immigration? If so, I got some ocean front property to sell you here in front of my house....

There is nothing accurate they can tell you about illegal immigration.  They dont even track them in the country...

• Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Somebody catch me up -- what did Brokaw say?  

He had an uncomfortable appearance on Meet the Press where he made remarks about inter-marriages and immigrants not assimilating.

He's been trying to walk it back tonight on Twitter, but his Twitter is whack.

Edited by retread

18 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

Do you believe everything the government tells you about illegal immigration? If so, I got some ocean front property to sell you here in front of my house....

There is nothing accurate they can tell you about illegal immigration.  They dont even track them in the country...

Right so you believe what you want despite evidence, then from the same source only believe what you like if it fits your narrative...  Now that IS very trumpian and not a good look 

edit: don’t bother reposnding rocky, Scott is right. My bad for engaging 

Edited by achooloco
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If I’ve learned one thing today it’s that making Alamo analogies is serious business. 

Ironic that Trump’s digital pysop with Cambridge Analytica/Facebook was called Project Alamo based in San Antonio. 

Yeah that was a bad analogy, especially since the Alamo loss was the catalyst for eventual victory in the war, so if you want trump to win.... horrible analogy. Thought you were smarter than that

3 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Right so you believe what you want despite evidence, then from the same source only believe what you like if it fits your narrative...  Now that IS very trumpian and not a good look 

edit: don’t bother reposnding rocky, Scott is right. My bad for engaging 

Hey man, you can believe what you want....Im just saying in order to come up with any number in their calculations, they have to know the whole number first...They dont know that, just seems like basic common sense to me..They only know the number of people they apprehend.  They know the number of people they turn loose.  They dont know the number of people they didnt apprehend or what happens to the people after they cut them loose.  How could they? They dont get tracked...

• Fuck You 1

It's going to be funny when Trump declares a national emergency to get his wall built and two years later a Democrat president uses that precedent and declares a national emergency to ban assault rifles.  I can't wait to see the look on Tucker Carlson's face.

6 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

It's going to be funny when Trump declares a national emergency to get his wall built and two years later a Democrat president uses that precedent and declares a national emergency to ban assault rifles.  I can't wait to see the look on Tucker Carlson's face.

Would be amazing to see a national emergency on climate change 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

They could try to rewrite the constitution I guess through EO.  Lets see how that works for them.  Im not a gun nut or anything like that.  I dont own an assault rifle.  Just saying it would be interesting to see where that goes for them?  Seems like it could lead to political suicide as soon as they apprehend the first gun from a law abiding citizen.

Edited by Rockymtns
  • Fuck You 4

12 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

DKIhAvrW4AUfUdM.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rockymtns said:

They could try to rewrite the constitution I guess through EO.  Lets see how that works for them.  Im not a gun nut or anything like that.  I dont own an assault rifle.  Just saying it would be interesting to see where that goes for them?  Seems like it could lead to political suicide as soon as they apprehend the first gun from a law abiding citizen.

Screen-Shot-2013-05-05-at-9.09.17-AM.png

If we’re going for that lever of overreach, how about we instead deal with the opioid crisis. Shut that shit down, put the Sackler family in chains and Purdue Pharma out to pasture.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:11 PM, JimmyJames said:

Its gonna be in the back of a jersey chop shop. Price of admission will be $2.89, cash only, no change given.

There are some schools on Long Island that I think would consider it. The olds out in Suffolk County like this clown. I could see Stony Brook putting in a bid if some donors pushed them to do so. 

Edited by UpperWestside