Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Trump is likely rolling in the polling information they sought from his supporters via email. I went to check my junk mail folder to see if there was another poll, but it was better. 

The president is worried about me and wants to see my name on the list tonight. He was chatting with Lara, and my name came up. Actual email:

Sean RomaVicta,

The President is asking about you.

He knows you’re one of his most loyal supporters and he REALLY wants to do something special for the people that have been there for him since the beginning.

President Trump asked me to personally reach out because he wants to have dinner with YOU in Washington, D.C. on June 25th.

But, he noticed your name was MISSING from the first list of entries we received. I want to give you a chance to be at the very top of the updated list he will see TONIGHT.

All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT before 11:59 PM TONIGHT and you will be entered to win a trip to meet the President. >>

We’re selecting a winner on June 20th, and remember, if you win:

• You can bring a guest of your choice
  • We’ll cover your flights
  • We’ll cover your hotel
  • And you’ll even take a photo with President Trump

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to meet your favorite President.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT today to be automatically entered to win dinner with President Trump in Washington, D.C.

Thank you,

Lara Trump
Senior Advisor
Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

Donald hisself noticed my name wasn't on the list. He really cares about me. I'm so...so...moved.

Are his supporters so lame-brained that they're not insulted by this crap?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Trump is likely rolling in the polling information they sought from his supporters via email. I went to check my junk mail folder to see if there was another poll, but it was better. 

The president is worried about me and wants to see my name on the list tonight. He was chatting with Lara, and my name came up. Actual email:

Donald hisself noticed my name wasn't on the list. He really cares about me. I'm so...so...moved.

I love these emails.  Thank you for sharing.  I would normally be on the Trump email list but I don’t feel like getting hacked by North Korea. 

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That is truly amazing.   I think that goes beyond pandering to morons to relying on the support of people with actual diagnosable mental illnesses. 

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

What everyone is missing is that Trump is only getting in the low 40's against everybody, not just Biden.  That's no coincidence.  That's what he got in 2016 and his numbers never got above that and his unfaves are stuck in the low 50's.  He's not winning this and it won't be close.

My prediction is that sometime between now and the Spring, he decides not to run again.  He'll bitch and moan and blame it on "endless investigations" but in his mind, riding out on top is better that getting totally worked in the general.  He doesn't particularly like being president and he's gotten out of it all he's going to get.

I would agree, but there is too much money to be made on the campaign trail, and charges will most likely be waiting the moment he’s out of office.  

2 hours ago, Homercles said:

That’s how I feel listening to BBC Newshour with me, Tim Franks. I know the word is often a terrible place, but there’s not a lot I can do about it.

Texas Standard is often interesting, along with Think and Hidden Brain if I can find the time to listen.

All this plus...after awhile NPR starts to repeat itself with the exact same stories.  I like it for the commercial free experience.  By the end of the day I switch over to Ed and Jeff for my afternoon commute.

Sean RomaVicta,

The President is asking about you.

He knows you’re one of his most loyal supporters and he REALLY wants to do something special for the people that have been there for him since the beginning.

President Trump asked me to personally reach out because he wants to have dinner with YOU in Washington, D.C. on June 25th.

But, he noticed your name was MISSING from the first list of entries we received. I want to give you a chance to be at the very top of the updated list he will see TONIGHT.

All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT before 11:59 PM TONIGHT and you will be entered to win a trip to meet the President. >>
We’re selecting a winner on June 20th, and remember, if you win:
  • You can bring a guest of your choice
  • We’ll cover your flights
  • We’ll cover your hotel
  • And you’ll even take a photo with President Trump
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to meet your favorite President.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT today to be automatically entered to win dinner with President Trump in Washington, D.C.

Thank you,

Lara Trump
Senior Advisor
Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

source.gif
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Perfect. Keep telling your moronic base that the polls are all fake and that there’s no way you lose. Perfect way to motivate them to just stay home. 

i also like "the numbers are the best we ever had.  but i'm not going to show them to you because they are from canada and you've never met her."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

lulz, he's not dropping out of the race, and he's not resigning.  have you people learned nothing?

sarah sanders yesterday said "they had the polls wrong in 2016 and they're wrong again right now, we're not surprised".

his people can lie to him.  he can get a skewed view of likability from his own rallies.  he can assume the media is just out to get him.  but these polls have got to be scaring the shit out of him and especially his campaign people.  the fact that they're now taking aim at new, potentially unwinnable states should tell most people all they need to know.  the math just isn't there unless the dems screw this up in unprecedented spectacular style.

he's gonna lose huge, and then he's going to spend the 2 months after that lying and cheating and complaining and suing - probably thinks he can appeal to the supreme court.  he'll be removed (figuratively) kicking and screaming.  it'll be fun to watch.

3 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Doubt it will be 2028 unless somehow he's able to overturn the 22nd amendment.

Like the Constitution will even matter by 2025.  If he's still alive, and he probably won't be because he's clearly in the throes of dementia, he'll declare a national emergency, or something, and the Supreme Court consisting entirely of his political hack nominees will okay it.  There's no way he's  voluntarily leaving office, and good luck with counting on the government he's dismantling to force him out.

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Tiff Trump and a random Kardashian vs The Situation and a random Vanderpump.

Third party candidate: Guy who changes his name to Coca-Cola with another guy who changed his name to Bud Light. 

Third party wins in landslide.

make it coors light and you got my vote.

Just now, Red Five said:

Dickens is my favorite author.
Oh yeah? Big fan of A Tale of Two Cities and Great Expectations myself.
Never heard of them.

What is your favorite Dickens book?

He sent me excerpts from his latest book. It's beautiful. It will be fabulous. He's doing great work. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

What is your favorite Dickens book?

He sent me excerpts from his latest book. It's beautiful. It will be fabulous. He's doing great work. 

Did you know Charles Dickens and Frederick Douglas have a regular squash game?  Not a lot of people know that.

Also, this hypothetical Trump that read Bonfire of the Vanities evidently liked it.  I think that would be the single biggest case of missing the themes of all time.

Interview with cannibal who just rejected the help of the other three guys on his desert island to build a hut and decided to eat them instead:  "I'd say my favorite book is Lord of the Flies."

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

I would bet that Trump has never ready a book from cover to cover in his adult life. 

Trump couldn't finish a children's book speed read to him on tape. He has no attention span and, according to everyone, doesn't absorb information.

[Tape starts playing] "Goodnight Moon. By Margaret Wise Brown. In the great green room, there was a telephone..." [/Trump flicks on Fox News and applies ketchup to his second Big Mac]

25 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

How in the frickin world did this illiterate get elected? He doesn’t read, or research, so he’s never prepared. He eats the worst food and never seriously exercises. I can only hope that if Russia is still involved in our elections, and I pray they are not, they go after him like they did Hillary. Same goes for the tabloids. We elected the male Sarah Palin.

Edited by Brandywine

"Not many people know this, and of course I am not one to brag (or that's what many people are saying), but I read the King John version of the Holy Bible each night before my ice cream.  Read it from autographed cover to the very last page.  Genocide to Revolutions.  Beautiful book, so many important lessons about Kings and slaves and boats, big boats that can ride out almost any storm that Jesus mustered."

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

Trump couldn't finish a children's book speed read to him on tape. He has no attention span and, according to everyone, doesn't absorb information.

[Tape starts playing] "Goodnight Moon. By Margaret Wise Brown. In the great green room, there was a telephone..." [/Trump flicks on Fox News and applies ketchup to his second Big Mac well done steak]

fixed

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did you know Charles Dickens and Frederick Douglas have a regular squash game?  Not a lot of people know that.

I saw Frederick Douglass drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's and I can't necessarily say his hair was even manageable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

He just said....

We have internal polling today that shows us doing very, very well.

What about quotes from your advisers about bad polling?

Those advisers don't exist. That's fake reporting.

Some have said that that was the best speech ever by a President on European soil. I'm not saying it, but some people are saying that.

Edited by retread

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Dickens is my favorite author.
Oh yeah? Big fan of A Tale of Two Cities and Great Expectations myself.
Never heard of them.

Jesus Christ is my favorite.  I’m a huge fan.

Me too.  I read the Bible every day.

The what-le?

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

it's the same people who think their car warranty is expiring or that the IRS is calling to warn them about enforcement actions, which can be paid off by getting a gift card at walgreens.

47 minutes ago, Chooky said:

I'd wager everything that if you handed Trump a bible and asked him to open it to Exodus 14:14 he'd have no idea what you were saying. That would be the equivalent of rebuilding a transmission for donny. 

You could even fuck with him and make shit up and he'd go along. "You like the old testament, the new testament, the middle testament or season 3 episode 5 Punky Brewster testament? Which is your favorite out of those?"

"All of them. I like all of them. If it's American I love it. I love the ones from bible land too, but the American ones are my favorite."

"Remember when Abraham was a stranger and an alien in the land of Canaan but it was all good because the Lord showed up and did a badass drum solo and tossed one of the drumsticks to Abraham?"

"I do remember. I love Lincoln.  One of America's great Republicans, you know.  Everyone is saying so."

fify