Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

36 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Who is your favorite disciple? Peter, John, Paul, George, or Ringo?
I love them all. Great disciples.

"Great American Patriots, each and every one of them. You know a lot of people say I remind them of those guys. But who knows, we'll see." 

47 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Trump is the cheap Chinese mega buffet of human beings. He’s gaudy, obnoxious, and shitty.  And everyone who’s ever met him walks away feeling dirty and sick. But when you see him on TV, he can’t stop talking about how great he is and how everyone loves him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I could live with Nixon not going to jail, and I despise Richard Nixon. His crimes were political and related to politics and then about the cover-up. He was brought low.

Trump is a crook to the soles of his feet. He's a lying thief who happily sells out his country for his personal gain. In the daily crowd of scandals, the money scandals are getting short shrift from the dull-minded television media. Kushner taking Saudi money. His administration funnels money to more than questionable vendors. 

I will puke if Trump is let off the hook "for the good of the country" or to "end our long national nightmare." Trump walking is a public endorsement of the dirty truth that the rich can get away with anything. Disgrace is not nearly enough for him to pay.

Trump offers himself up as an excellent example of the price of crime. The Americans will jail even a rich president if he has done wrong. Trump's name will be the go-to warning to children about the law catching up with you.

Trump is bizarro Lincoln. Dishonest, weak, stupid, and criminal. He should die in jail.

Amen to all of that.

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

Trump is the cheap Chinese mega buffet of human beings. He’s gaudy, obnoxious, and shitty.  And everyone who’s ever met him walks away feeling dirty and sick. But when you see him on TV, he can’t stop talking about how great he is and how everyone loves him.

His entire life has been devoted to claiming greatness he doesn't possess and success he hasn't achieved. You either go along with the lie or you will be viciously attacked and he'll do his best to destroy you. 

9 minutes ago, NIUHuskies said:

I submit:

You realize, don't you, that you're only validating this airhead's fucking idiotic comments when you attempt to refute it.

By attempting to refute the ridiculous lie, you're suggesting that the comment is worthy of anything other than laughter and scorn.  It's a completely bullshit statement barfed out by a bloated lying sack of shit in a desperate attempt to give himself some credibility. 

• Like 1

just saw a clip of an abc interview with george steph where trump says he would definitely accept info from foreign govt on opponents.  called it oppo research.  when asked if you should "accept it or call the fbi" he first said "both" but then reinforced his statement that you should listen to the information.  that there aren't enough fbi agents to handle getting calls about oppo research.

i'm sure the video will be up soon.

good god.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

It’s kind of awesome how fucking stupid he is.  At least if he didn’t have real power to make the world burn.  

But throwing shit like this against his believers is always a good time.  They just get quiet and sulk ...or open their mouth and sound like clowns.  

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

just saw a clip of an abc interview with george steph where trump says he would definitely accept info from foreign govt on opponents.  called it oppo research.  when asked if you should "accept it or call the fbi" he first said "both" but then reinforced his statement that you should listen to the information.  that there aren't enough fbi agents to handle getting calls about oppo research.

good god.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/id-exclusive-interview-trump-listen-foreigners-offered-dirt/story?id=63669304

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

good god.

He just advocated breaking the law. 

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

He just advocated breaking the law. 

according to mueller - the only reason it wasn't technically a crime in 2016, was because the people who accepted the "help" weren't aware that it was illegal.  a fine line, but one they won't be able to claim this time around.

insanity.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

according to mueller - the only reason it wasn't technically a crime in 2016, was because the people who accepted the "help" weren't aware that it was illegal.  a fine line, but one they won't be able to claim this time around.

insanity.

Unfortunately none of those people will have anymore knowledge on those laws as none of them have read the Mueller report. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

It’s kind of awesome how fucking stupid he is.  At least if he didn’t have real power to make the world burn.  

But throwing shit like this against his believers is always a good time.  They just get quiet and sulk ...or open their mouth and sound like clowns.  

And....

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Exhibit #5636736637383388233

15 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

good god.

China, if you're listening...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Steph is one of the smartest motherfuckers around.  I can't wait to see where he leads dotard

Trump says he never has called the FBI. This of course makes sense as criminals do not ever call the FBI.

Trump has made the entire FBI an avowed enemy for a reason, he recognizes that as a criminal, the FBI is a threat to his criminal enterprise.

Tahoe is on his way with the donuts. 

• Like 3

The walls are crumbling.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/12/politics/house-bipartisan-bill-saudi-arms-sales/index.html

A bipartisan group of lawmakers introduced new legislation Wednesday that would halt the Trump administration's push to circumvent Congress and expedite $8.1 billion in arms sales to Gulf countries by declaring an emergency.

The bill was announced shortly after a contentious hearing on Capitol Hill during which House lawmakers grilled a top State Department official over the Trump administration's policy on selling weapons to countries like Saudi Arabia without congressional approval.

Proposed by California Democrat Rep. Ted Lieu and Michigan Republican Rep. Justin Amash, the joint resolution "would reject all 22 sales the Administration is attempting to ram through under a phony emergency declaration," according to a statement released by House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, a New York Democrat.