Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

33 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Total Loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that better or worse than being a half loser ?

1/4 loser ?

2/3 loser ?

how is that measured and tracked ?

can one be 125% loser ? Is that good or bad ?

The bigger the hands, the bigger the loser.

Edited by jimmyjazz

44 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The Constitution, how does it work?

It's annoying enough to explain to regular dickheads online what freedom of speech means. i.e sure you have the freedom to tell your boss to lick your balls, but your boss then has the freedom to separate you from your job. The President of the United States demanding that twitter allow "conservative voices" to say whatever they want, because freedom of speech, is painful to read.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It's annoying enough to explain to regular dickheads online what freedom of speech means. i.e sure you have the freedom to tell your boss to lick your balls, but your boss then has the freedom to separate you from your job. The President of the United States demanding that twitter allow "conservative voices" to say whatever they want, because freedom of speech, is painful to read.

VMkB59E7OOUAhs=

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I would give anything (except my Johnson) if Twitter were to disable his account. Seriously. Toes, fingers ... anything except my Johnson. Twitter could cite the President's own health as the reason i.e. he needs to start exercising and stop tweeting. 

20 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

That would be "Donald Day".  Bill Murray is already on board.  Filming starts later this summer.

I think that's a smashing idea.  I'm surprised the libs of hollywood haven't released a movie already about someone very similar to dotard and his clan.    They could mash something together from movies already on the shelf.  Caddyshack, The Grifters, Bonfire of the Vanities, 1984 and Animal Farm comes to mind right off. 

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Twitter should ban him just for the hilarity that would ensue. 

Twitter should ban him for profit.  As much free advertising Trump provides for twitter, nothing can compare to the media elevation twitter would get from banning the president of the United States for violating their terms of service.  They don’t have to permanently ban him either.  They could just suspend him for a week.  There’s no doubt in my mind Trump would return to tweeting after his suspension.  

The outrage of Fox News and MAGA tards burning their smartphones for dear leader would be glorious.  The republicans in Congress would go nuts too.  It would be peak snowflake and make an excellent chapter in the absurdity of this moment in history.

22 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Let’s play hypothetical for a moment:

Imagine if Trump really did have a serious case of dementia the White House was concealing.  How would his staff and family handle the situation? 

He and Ivanka would Woodrow Wilson it. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/woodrow-wilson-stroke

What would surprise most Americans today is how the entire affair, including Wilson’s extended illness and long-term disability, was shrouded in secrecy. In recent years, the discovery of the presidential physicians’ clinical notes at the time of the illness confirm that the president’s stroke left him severely paralyzed on his left side and partially blind in his right eye, along with the emotional maelstroms that accompany any serious, life-threatening illness, but especially one that attacks the brain. Only a few weeks after his stroke, Wilson suffered a urinary tract infection that threatened to kill him. Fortunately, the president’s body was strong enough to fight that infection off but he also experienced another attack of influenza in January of 1920, which further damaged his health.

Protective of both her husband’s reputation and power, Edith shielded Woodrow from interlopers and embarked on a bedside government that essentially excluded Wilson’s staff, the Cabinet and the Congress.

5 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I questioned MSNBC’s decision to give Donny Deutsch his own show on Saturday night because he’s the poster boy for privileged corporate media shill but getting the president to react to him indicates they know exactly what they’re doing. 

Our President is such a classy guy. 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:20 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Let’s play hypothetical for a moment:

Imagine if Trump really did have a serious case of dementia the White House was concealing.  How would his staff and family handle the situation? 

Every morning, after he leaves the shitter, they would send an intern in to nab his iPhone before he realized he left it next to the sink, and the intern would hide it somewhere in the residence (he can’t think it’s stolen, just misplaced).  He would then waste hours looking for it, taking long breaks to watch Fox News when he got winded,  thereby keeping the country safe from a lot more of his decisions and gut feelings.  Sometimes, he might not find it until the early evening hours.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

Banning Trump is the worst thing Twitter could do for business, and it’s why they won’t do it.   First, Twitter doesn’t need advertising to raise awareness of the brand (and if they do, they already get it from the news because 90% of reporting now is reading what someone said on Twitter).   

Second, all the Trumpkins will migrate to whatever alternative forum Trump starts using instead of Twitter.  Gab or whatever that place is that’s currently a haven for a small group of deplorables who left in solidarity with podunk alt-right figures like Milo would become real competition.  Twitter gains nothing from banning Trump unless the left starts to boycott Twitter en masse for giving him a forum.

So you’re saying the twitter’s product would improve and that isn’t good for business.

• Like 1

So let me know if I have this right.  Months ago Mexico agrees to help stem the tide of Central American migrants into the US.  

Trump threatens to slap a huge (up to 25%) tariff on goods from Mexico unless they do...checks notes... exactly what they're already doing.

Trump calls off the tariff and he and his cult claim victory.  Is that about right?

Note, I'm not even gonna touch the part where he says Mexico also agreed to buy an insane amount of agricultural products from the US... something both the Mexican AND American officials say didn't happen.

• Like 1

So Mexican officials were supposedly meeting in the WH with US officials trying to iron out a list of bullet points that they were already abiding by? I could see the officials playing Spades over some good tequila and snacks. At the end of 3 or 4 days, give Cheeto his victory.

• Like 1

Go back in time to 2014 and tell yourself one day President Donald Trump will attack John Dean for testifying to Congress about Trump’s crimes to obstruct the investigation of Russia’s military operation to install Donald Trump as President of the United States. 

I'll trade the $40M we spent on Mueller (offset by the $45M or whatever it was that Manafort had to forfeit) for a world where Donald Trump can't go anywhere outside the White House, can't blow $105M on golf (so far), and just has to sit and stew on his unfortunate toilet.

On 6/8/2019 at 6:05 AM, HenryJames said:

The Fox News expose in the NY Times a couple of weeks ago had a quote that jumped out at me.  After the inauguration Rupert Murdoch called Trump in the Oval Office to offer congratulations.  Instead of saying "Hey Rupert, thanks for calling!", Trump said, "Hey Rupert, you want part of this action?"

I know I'm stating the obvious but his whole Presidency is a big con job to enrich himself and his friends.  He doesn't give a flying fuck about abortion, conservative judges, the military, blue collar jobs, you name it. Enriching himself and his friends is his idealogy. Period. He does and says whatever his dumbfuck supporters want to hear in the off chance he might get another 4 years to keep the con going.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he personally goes long defense stocks when talking about increasing military spending, and shorting oil when he says prices are too high.

Forgot about immigration.  On that he's probably honest, since there's no question is a racist piece of shit.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, gmr548 said:

If $40 million on an investigation of Russian interference in the election is a waste of money, what is $100 million+ on golfing?

Come on, man. He’s making deals on the golf course. His 100m has probably earned the country 5B now. He should be out there more.

10 hours ago, gmr548 said:

If $40 million on an investigation of Russian interference in the election is a waste of money, what is $100 million+ on golfing?

Couldn't we just pay him $100 million resign? 

Like, crowdfund it for something.