Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

11 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

He has called for increasing the size of the American manufacturing sector, setting high tariffs, and repatriating global supply chains.

You know how you become the country that makes the iphone instead of the country that buys the iphone?  It'd almost be worth it to see the expression on Orange's followers when they pay $78 for Crocs and an already opened SlimJim.

2 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Trumpkins are like the unathletic dork on the playground. No one wants them on the team but without them you don't have enough players, so you end up not just asking them to play, but also to have more input than they should on the rules of the game. Because if they decide to take the ball and go home, R's will be out of power for a generation. 

You must have had a friendly playground growing up. Those kids weren't given options other than run away while being ridiculed or just going along with the game and being ridiculed for being terrible at it when I was growing up.

Looking back on it, I can see how that kind of treatment as a kid would produce a Ted Cruz.

"Let me tell you, he made such a fool out of himself ... because what people don't report is the letter he had to do to straighten out his testimony because his testimony was wrong"

Trump's quote about Robert Mueller. Can one of our resident Trump supporters translate please?

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

that gif really encapsulates his personality in every way imaginable.

pos rep++

"there go my people, i must find out where they are going, so that i can lead them."

There's also a fair dose of "I'm POTUS, you're the leader of some little shithole, get out of my way".  Even our most egomaniacal Presidents would have exercised a little more restraint.

6 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

"Let me tell you, he made such a fool out of himself ... because what people don't report is the letter he had to do to straighten out his testimony because his testimony was wrong"

Trump's quote about Robert Mueller. Can one of our resident Trump supporters translate please?

From a statement that he made in front of the cemetery at a D-Day ceremony.  What an embarrassing piece of shit.  

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

There's also a fair dose of "I'm POTUS, you're the leader of some little shithole, get out of my way".  Even our most egomaniacal Presidents would have exercised a little more restraint.

Amazing how those shitholes don't put babies in prisons, incarcerate nearly 5% of their population, and provide affordable medical care to their residents.

9 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

that's bulletin board material right there.

2 hours ago, Native Horn said:

They probably pre-paid for fuel too.

Dammit, late to the parade with this...

I dunno, man.  Opt for the prepaid fuel, add the navigation system, the child seats, and check the box for all the optional insurance coverages, and stuff can really get up there.  I'm sure that's what happened here.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I dunno, man.  Opt for the prepaid fuel, add the navigation system, the child seats, and check the box for all the optional insurance coverages, and stuff can really get up there.  I'm sure that's what happened here.

It's government policy that Eric Trump has to be strapped into his car seat and wearing his helmet. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

My 11 year old would be a better president in every way. Maybe my 7 year old. That’s not even a joke. He’s so fucking bad at every part of this. 

My cat would be a better president.  At least he looks cute and isn't a racist (although he may be an asshole).

38 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

My 11 year old would be a better president in every way. Maybe my 7 year old. That’s not even a joke. He’s so fucking bad at every part of this. 

It's a fun/horrifying thought exercise to discuss with friends the exact number of randomly selected Americans (say, of those eligible for jury duty, or those with a driver's license, or some other similarly low and reasonably equitable bar) it would take to find a more suitable candidate for president. 

If we accept for the sake of argument that it would take no fewer than 10,000 people to find an altogether better candidate, then that means there are approximately 32,700 better options. 

And if we lower it to one out of only a thousand (still too high...), then there are 327,000 better options. For reference, the populations of St. Louis, St. Paul, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh are each approximately 300,000.

It gets even more disheartening the more you really think about it. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Like 1

It's a fun/horrifying thought exercise to discuss with friends the exact number of randomly selected Americans (say, of those eligible for jury duty, or those with a driver's license, or some other similarly low and reasonably equitable bar) it would take to find a more suitable candidate for president. 
If we accept for the sake of argument that it would take no fewer than 10,000 people to find an altogether better candidate, then that means there are approximately 32,700 better options. 
And if we lower it to one out of only a thousand (still too high...), then there are 327,000 better options. For reference, the populations of St. Louis, St. Paul, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh are each approximately 300,000.

I think Kim Kardashian would be a better president. She’s made a fortune on her brand and hasn’t gone bankrupt. Her kids don’t seem like assholes(yet). She does seem to be better public speaker than Trump. If only she could leave her husband at home. He’s done horrible things for her sense of style.

18 minutes ago, elguapo said:

A dingleberry clinging to a hairy asshole would make a better president than the POS currently occupying the WH.

Kind of an unfair statement considering we haven't seen the dingleberry clinging to a hairy asshole perform at the executive level yet. Without that evidence, it's difficult to conclude in favor of the ball of doo doo. Too inconclusive at this point for me to say with certainty. I'm slightly leaning toward Trump over the glob of feces until all the data can assessed.

3 hours ago, F250 said:

You must have had a friendly playground growing up. Those kids weren't given options other than run away while being ridiculed or just going along with the game and being ridiculed for being terrible at it when I was growing up.

Looking back on it, I can see how that kind of treatment as a kid would produce a Ted Cruz.

Or a serial killer.  

1 hour ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Any reasonably successful businessman/woman would perform with infinitely more humility and respect for the office. Many/most would realize they don't know anything about running a country and would get the best possible people around them. 

2 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Wait, how many randomly selected fully-functioning Americans you'd have to go through to do better than Trump?

Literally the answer is 1. Maybe you go up to 3, since there's a 1 in 300 million squared chance that you pull Eric and Don Jr. as your first two random choices.

• Like 2

I’d struggle to find a worse candidate.

2 hours ago, BradInATX said:

Wait, how many randomly selected fully-functioning Americans you'd have to go through to do better than Trump?

Literally the answer is 1. Maybe you go up to 3, since there's a 1 in 300 million squared chance that you pull Eric and Don Jr. as your first two random choices.

That was kind of my point by posting such astronomical numbers - even at rate of only one out of ten thousand, the number is laughable. 

I would put the number between 20 and 40. It isn't more than 50. 

5 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I would put the number between 20 and 40. It isn't more than 50

50 should guarantee that you can do better than Trump and fill out his entire cabinet with superior replacements. Throw in a couple of SC justices while you`re at it.

• Like 1

Trump after Pelosi said she wants to see him in prison, "She's a nasty, vindictive, horrible person," 

This cunty bloated bitch has led choruses of dipshits for 3 years in Lock Her Up chants, and also blatantly encouraged his followers to Murder his opponent if she should win.

And now he got his toddler feelings hurt over a prison comment, Lol.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Trump after Pelosi said she wants to see him in prison, "She's a nasty, vindictive, horrible person," 

This cunty bloated bitch has led choruses of dipshits for 3 years in Lock Her Up chants, and also blatantly encouraged his followers to Murder his opponent if she should win.

And now he got his toddler feelings hurt over a prison comment, Lol.

Stealing from Bama Chick in the other thread:

• Like 1