Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

48 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

jesus christ, i just saw more of the laura ingraham interview (about pelosi), and it was like-

trump - she makes this statement about me...

ingraham - while you're overseas.

trump - right, while i'm overseas.  (and he goes on about how inappropriate this is)

so you can't make a statement about trump while he's overseas, but he's up in the middle of the night in london tweeting to the world that bette midler is a "washed-up psycho".  it's amazing how often he reverts to "but he/she started it!"  totally normal behavior.

Don’t you know he’s king. He can do anything and say anything he wants but no one else can. After all you’re dealing with a genius here.

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

Anyone remember the ridiculous bullshit picture of Trump "writing" his inauguration speech. Obviously posed, sitting at an otherwise empty desk, with a blank pad of paper and a pen. The guy is a fucking fraud and a clown.

And an empty desk is the sign of an empty mind.

Hawking sweet USA hats. This picture is the embodiment of a stuffed shirt.

Face facts people. The United States of America is no longer that shining beacon on the hill. Tell your tired, your poor and your huddled massed to fuck right off. We'll get around to loyalty oaths in a little bit.

5 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

jesus christ, i just saw more of the laura ingraham interview (about pelosi), and it was like-

trump - she makes this statement about me...

ingraham - while you're overseas.

trump - right, while i'm overseas.  (and he goes on about how inappropriate this is)

so you can't make a statement about trump while he's overseas, but he's up in the middle of the night in london tweeting to the world that bette midler is a "washed-up psycho".  it's amazing how often he reverts to "but he/she started it!"  totally normal behavior.

That that stupid bitch was allowed to set foot anywhere near that sacred ground on that day is fucking infuriating. Seeing those graves in the background of heroes, people who gave their last full measure as a human being to the cause of freedom, being used as a background prop for this fatass piece of shit and his propaganda is so damned maddening.

We know Dotard's stupid ass will go into a childish rant no matter where he is, but fuck Ingraham for that interview. Her ugly ass deserves to die broke and destitute in a ditch in some shithole in Kansas. What a fucking piece of shit.

Edited by UpperWestside

31 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Just dropping in to let y’all know I’m a very stable genius. 

Carrry on. 

Some days more stable than others. 

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

So are we to the point where we need to either flee the country, or pretend to get on the Trump train so we don't wind up in a death camp?  

Feels closer every day...

Yep. Maybe you could move to Mexico?

I can appreciate a clean desk, but with everything going on in the world, he doesn't have one piece of paper that he needs to review?

Open the drawers, it’s full of marshmallows, Cheetos, orange cream, Big Mac wrappers and stale fries.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

i am 100% in favor of sending a man to mars as long as trump is that man.

Tell him there's a royal Martian family there, and he'll take his own clan.

17 hours ago, Upgrayedd said:

Taking copious notes I see

Only when the conversation is about him.

Large quantities. Sounds like a lot. Of course, if I were to go to HEB and buy $100 worth of produce, that would also seem like a large quantity. Bang-up job framing the quantifiable measurables of the agreement, Dotard. 

17 minutes ago, RPM said:

Trump sold them on a new invention of his, a corn tortilla.

Of course, "tortilla" is just a fancy Mexican sound word made up by his communications team to make it popular among their target audience. Trump prefers the much more American sounding corn patty.