Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

She's awesome -- perfectly Trumpy.  A platoon of cultist nutbars circle-jerking each other.  In the name of "law and order," of course.

Eh, at some point you get pissed off that milkshakes are being thrown at people you agree with, and media are okay with it then bring in the stupid blimp in the state funded news program. It's not right what she did, but I understand.

Edited by workswithseed
  • Fuck You 1

Prince Charles spent 75 minutes longer than scheduled trying to convince Donald Trump of the dangers of climate change but the president still insisted the US was “clean” and blamed other nations for the crisis

"Stable Genius"

But Trump said he pushed back at the suggestion the US should do more.

He said: “I did say, ‘Well, the United States right now has among the cleanest climates there are based on all statistics.’ And it’s even getting better because I agree with that we want the best water, the cleanest water. It’s crystal clean, has to be crystal clean clear.”

Trump added: “China, India, Russia, many other nations, they have not very good air, not very good water, and the sense of pollution. If you go to certain cities … you can’t even breathe, and now that air is going up … They don’t do the responsibility.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He said: “I did say, ‘Well, the United States right now has among the cleanest climates there are based on all statistics.’ And it’s even getting better because I agree with that we want the best water, the cleanest water. It’s crystal clean, has to be crystal clean clear.”

Trump added: “China, India, Russia, many other nations, they have not very good air, not very good water, and the sense of pollution. If you go to certain cities … you can’t even breathe, and now that air is going up … They don’t do the responsibility.”

The leader of the free world, and he can barely put a complete sentence together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

Eh, at some point you get pissed off that milkshakes are being thrown at people you agree with, and media are okay with it then bring in the stupid blimp in the state funded news program. It's not right what she did, but I understand.

Example #1000000000 of republicans being the real snowflake bitches

9 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Haha, am I crying? Damn, y'all are unhinged.

It's funny how you can tell who the Trumpies are based on their little vocabulary of buzz words and phrases.

Think for yourself you fuck.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Like 4

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

It's funny how you can tell who the Trumpies are based on their little vocabulary of buzz words and phrases.

Think for yourself you fuck.

Unhinged is their favorite

And it's gaslighting 101.  Twist it around and question the other person's mental state.

1 minute ago, workswithseed said:

When have I ever suported him?

Virtually every political post I've seen of yours is a defense, minimization, or devil's advocate of any and all right, and like it or not, Trumpublicanism is mainstream conservatism, or critical of anything left. I've said it before and say again- what you object to first, most frequently, and most fervently, before being prompted, combined with what you're silent on, says more than your actual words do.

If you don't support Trump, my apologies, but what I said still holds true.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LOL

I didn't call her nasty. I was saying she was nasty about me. Was she? I dunno. Did I say it anyways? YOU BETCHA! 

It's so ridiculous.   News reports what he says accurately.   Trump and his dumbass supporters cry fake news and point to the clip, which confirms what the news says.   Now Trump says he didn't say what he said by essentially repeating instead the same thing he said. 

Trump and his supporters are too stupid to say from the start "Trump didn't mean she was a nasty person, just that she had made a nasty comment," so they just lie and rage and sputter about it.  And, of course, that (problematic) interpretation doesn't even conflict with anything that has been reported. 

1 hour ago, Chult86 said:

Why can our President barely talk? Has anyone ever been around someone with his education level that couldn’t speak English properly? 

This is serious question: why is his language  competency that of a 4th grader? Has he always been like that?

8 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Why can our President barely talk? Has anyone ever been around someone with his education level that couldn’t speak English properly? 

This is serious question: why is his language  competency that of a 4th grader? Has he always been like that?

It's like watching Cartman race NASCAR.

12 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Whenever I heard him on Stern or that dumb show of his, I always thought he sounded like a moron. He's been a blowhard since the 80s and he's a blowhard now. I'm blown away every single day by how stupid he really sounds AND that people believe he's smart. That may actually be the kicker; that he's convinced people that he's smart. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, workswithseed said:

Haha, am I crying? Damn, y'all are unhinged.

I don't know who you're referring to as "yall," but if you think they are unhinged I can only imagine what you think of the current conservatives and republicans you personally support.   Are tehy not unhinged too? 

47 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

One of his best moments:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

5 minutes ago, heso said:

One of his best moments:

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

Oh

6 minutes ago, heso said:

One of his best moments:

I’m reading a book about Lincoln right now. I’d love to spend that time focusing on how great of a man he was, but most of my thoughts after reading his letters and transcripts of his speeches revolve around how fucked up it is we have a complete moron in the Oval Office.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, heso said:

One of his best moments:

A true conservative thought leader. Good job Dems in voting this guy in. 

Edited by SmokeyTheBear
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, heso said:

One of his best moments:

Wow. 

A word salad is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases",[1] most often used to describe a symptom of a neurological or mental disorder. The words may or may not be grammatically correct, but are semantically confused to the point that the listener cannot extract any meaning from them.

Word salad may describe a symptom of neurological or psychiatric conditions in which a person attempts to communicate an idea, but words and phrases that may appear to be random and unrelated come out in an incoherent sequence instead. Often, the person is unaware that he or she did not make sense. It appears in people with dementia and schizophrenia,[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, heso said:

One of his best moments:

• Like 1

If the totally Corrupt Media was less corrupt, I would be up by 15 points in the polls based on our tremendous success with the economy, maybe Best Ever! If the Corrupt Media was actually fair, I would be up by 25 points. Nevertheless, despite the Fake News, we’re doing great!

translation - nobody watches cnn but they're the reason i'm not up 25 points in the polls.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

He was always a racist, sexist ass.  But if you listen his interviews from the 80s he talks coherently.  He's slowly gotten worse over the years.  There's clearly some medical issue/dementia at play.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

I’m reading a book about Lincoln right now. I’d love to spend that time focusing on how great of a man he was, but most of my thoughts after reading his letters and transcripts of his speeches revolve around how fucked up it is we have a complete moron in the Oval Office.

That is how i felt when I visited Kennedy's Presidential Library in Boston recently. The contrast is so stark it's jarring.

Yeah no shit. It would be like if we hired Rosie O’Donnell to coach Texas football. “Rosie appears to always have trouble discussing the finer points of football x’s and o’s.... almost as if she’s not a real football coach.”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1