We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter we will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were
The way we were
f6b81f013fe61655bec8cee82166770f.jpg

BUT NOW EVERYTHING IS GROSS AND BAD
5856a13e5ca68eb5d60ba5b0c8ac368e.jpg

(And thanks for putting up with me spamming this thread today guys. Today was kind of my jam - the BRF and the opportunity to snark about Trump clan all rolled into one event.)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

emoji445.pngMemories light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories of the way we were
Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were
Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?
Could we?
Memories may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget
So it's the laughter we will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were
The way we wereemoji445.png
f6b81f013fe61655bec8cee82166770f.jpg

emoji445.pngBUT NOW EVERYTHING IS GROSS AND BADemoji445.png
5856a13e5ca68eb5d60ba5b0c8ac368e.jpg

(And thanks for putting up with me spamming this thread today guys. Today was kind of my jam - the BRF and the opportunity to snark about Trump clan all rolled into one event.)

wow.  his tailors really do hate him. 

Guest Lobo
36 minutes ago, RPM said:

There's no chance they put in X number of liters instead of gallons when they fuel AF1, is there?

Asking for a hopeful friend.

You mean like a litera-fuela?  

Sec. Mnuchin
Melania Trump
Eric Trump
Dan Scavino
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Sanders
Steven Miller
Mick Mulvaney
Louise Linton
Donald Trump Jr.
Lara Trump
Jared Kushner
Tiffany Trump
Ivanka Trump
Kellyanne Conway
John Bolton

reposting because fuck. how do you look at these group of people and think yeah, they should definitely, unquestionably, be in charge of upholding the Constitution of the United-fucking-States.

Trump back to his old tricks.

Trump campaign refuses to pay for rally

El Paso also billed Donald J. Trump for President Inc. for his "Make America Great Again" rally -- for nearly half a million dollars. The invoice was sent to the campaign's Fifth Avenue offices in New York on March 27. It was due April 26, and El Paso has yet to see a dime.

The exact number is $470,417.05, broken down by reimbursements owed to six departments:

Department of Aviation: $6,286.57 Fire Department: $60,630.84 Health Department: $528 Streets & Maintenance: $6,452 Sun Metro: $15,577.52 Police Department: $380,942.12PHOTO: An invoice from the City of El Paso Texas for a Feb. 11, 2019, campaign rally shows an amount due of $470,417.05. (City of El Paso)

A month overdue and no check in sight, El Paso sent a warning to the Trump campaign of its looming penalty -- a letter, coincidentally, sent the same day Beto's check was cut.

"Failure to pay your past due balance or to make acceptable payment arrangement within 30 days from the date of this notice (May 23) may result in your account being charged a one-time collection fee of 21 percent on your gross account receivable balance," the letter from El Paso's Office of the Comptroller states.

PHOTO: A letter from the Office of the Comptroller for the City of El Paso, Texas, dated May 23, 2019, addressed to Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., says, 'your account with the city of El Paso is extremely past due.' (City of El Paso)

That 21% would add almost $100,000 to the Trump campaign's tab, bringing the sum total to almost $570,000.

"As with any invoices we issue out, our expectation is to be paid for the services rendered," Robert Cortinas, El Paso's chief financial officer, told ABC News in a statement. "The City is fiscally responsible."

If El Paso doesn't receive payment from the Trump campaign, that money would come out of municipal revenue and the city's contingency budget -- funds used for unexpected and emergency situations, like natural disasters. Just last June, historic and deadly flooding ravaged southern Texas. Now, as tornado alley wakes up and hurricane season looms, the fund is a financial life vest that no city wants to do without.

Donald J. Trump for President Inc.'s outstanding $470,417.05 is about 63% of the city's contingency budget for the year.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Benjamin Wareing@BenjaminWareing

The President of the United States, Donald Trump, falling asleep as Her Majesty The Queen delivers her State banquet speech..

4:06 PM - Jun 3, 2019

You could tell that he wasn't thinking about mutual sacrifice or valuable alliances as the Queen spoke. You can only imagine what he was thinking about.

Then he stood up and gave his 3rd grader giving a book report speech following the toast.

1 hour ago, retread said:

Just look at the vest. They couldn''t find one that fit, so they sewed two together?

eyhgYC.jpg

Ah, the black matador look for a slimming effect.  Either that or he's about to wait tables.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, retread said:

Just look at the vest. They couldn''t find one that fit, so they sewed two together?

eyhgYC.jpg

Say what you will but more vaginas should come with a bow tie on 'em. 

Seriously, what the fuck is going on with his neck?  It's obvious everyone around him hates him.  How do you let some 80 yo grandpa attend a bat mitzvah looking like that, much less a fucking state dinner with the Royal Family? 

He probably heard Ivanka say once that wide legged/boot cut pants can balance out bigger hips and this is his interpretation.

Yeah, sometimes a wider cut leg can balance out a woman’s hips.

But no cut of pant leg can balance out the super sized sack of meat that is his torso.

Also -

b16d7b1afa6a56cf8200886150988f79.jpg
2a16b724068f325018652796fae4e7aa.jpg
d263112ba9939b5106828e17b84439e4.jpg
6c5d63c3a2454ffaca239e8ada6ddada.jpg

6492d703e012e69c75cd80a9a9284091.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

And I had to turn it off.  I might not have agreed with President Obama's economic policies or stances, but damned if he couldn't at least read prepared remarks appropriately.  The Donald struggles with even that.  

He will be presidential when in office, or so I heard. Lots of people are saying that.

6 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

That wasn’t too bad by trump low bar 

He was asked two questions. 

In that span, he managed to: deny the existence of protests that everyone else can clearly see, lie about a potential meeting with Corbin, insult the mayor of the city he is currently standing in, claim to not want to take a position on Brexit before immediately taking a position on Brexit, go on a crazy rant about Mexico, and randomly cite a fake approval rating.

Low bar, indeed. 

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

QE2 three some jewel shade. The tiara is the Burmese Ruby Tiara and the 97 rubies were a wedding gift from the people of Burma. In their culture rubies are worn to protect the wearer from evil and disease. She needed it with this bunch.

Trump doesn't need any rubies.  Just rubles.  

And rubes.

• Like 2