Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Told y’all QE2 was gonna troll his dumbass again.

In the whitest and classiest way possible but still. And I cannot believe he brought all four of his grown ass spawn like it’s some bootleg school trip.

I would make a “Look kids! Big Ben! Parliament!” joke here but he probably thinks they’re a basketball players.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He doesn’t watch much TV though. 

The rest of the world has said no thanks to Fox News International I guess.  Half the world would think Hillary was President, the other half would be shocked that Angela Merkel is involved in an immigrant child sex ring operated out of a schnitzel parlor. 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brandywine said:

I wonder how long it’ll take before he puts it on EBay.

He's going to re-gift it to some other world leader and tweet about the "very great and high IQ gift" he gave them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

He's wearing golf shoes while visiting the church. As in, he was on his way to/from the links & some advisor said "hey, why don't we pull in here & show the members of the community that you actually care?"

He was dropping his opponent's ball in the baptistery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

and SA has better food 

Not hard to do. London food sucks. I'm spoiled in Houston, but I'm always so disappointed when I visit London. I've been to some of the "highly recommended" Indian places and there are multiple spots better in the same shopping center on Hillcroft in Houston.  

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Goddamn.  What a strong troll hand the Queen possesses.  

And someone will have to point this out to him that she bitch-slapped him publicly.

Gonna be embarrassing when the next President walks in on Jan 20, 2021 and the books are propping open the bathroom door where he rage tweets and screams at people. 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I feel a bit of sorrow for people like George Will.  His beautiful baby has been shat upon and cannot be unshat upon. 

Snowflake conservatism is here to stay.  Wallowing in self-pity is very popular.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Snowflake conservatism is here to stay.  Wallowing in self-pity is very popular.

This.  NOBODY is more persecuted or suffers more than rich, (nominally) Christian white males.  Believe me, SO UNFAIR!

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Like 5

lulz. i landed in germany this morning, make my way to the hotel to watch trump

giphy.gif

his way around westminster while an almost breathless skynews crew is recounting their every step. "and now they are at poet's corner. you know, shakespeare's name is up there."

thanks, skynews.

then i hear that he called the mayor of london a "stone cold loser" before he even landed in...checks notes....london. ever the diplomat.

can't wait to greet my english colleagues tonight.

1 minute ago, Gil Bang said:

Buckingham Palace has something like 55 guest suites, but Trump wasn't invited to stay there because they're "under renovation".  

Good show by the limey bastards.  

Probably a good idea. You ever tried to sneak a Big Mac past the Queen's Guard? Those fuckers are ruthless.  

Just now, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Probably a good idea. You ever tried to sneak a Big Mac past the Queen's Guard? Those fuckers are ruthless.  

i'm not lying, and i am a bit punchy, but i swear that same breathless skynews crew mentioned that dominoes delivered some "spicy" pizzas to the president's quarters.

6 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

giphy.gif

his way around westminster while an almost breathless skynews crew is recounting their every step. "and now they are at poet's corner. you know, shakespeare's name is up there."

thanks, skynews.

then i hear that he called the mayor of london a "stone cold loser" before he even landed in...checks notes....london. ever the diplomat.

Lol. As if Trump has ever heard of Chaucer, Jane Austen, C.S. Lewis etc...

Edited by Horn Under a Bad Sign

9 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

giphy.gif

thanks, skynews.

He said, "it's Shakesbeard and he was a famous pirate."

• Like 1

Guest Lobo

Is that real?   Those look like government buildings, they’d let somebody set up a bunch of projectors and lights across the street from those things?   Awesome If true