Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

49 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Is that real?   Those look like government buildings, they’d let somebody set up a bunch of projectors and lights across the street from those things?   Awesome If true 

You can project from a distance. And they’re probably taking their sweet time finding the source.  

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You can project from a distance. And they’re probably taking their sweet time finding the source.  

"Oh no, stop....

Don't do that...

We'll get you...." 

1 minute ago, Mojo Hand said:

Out of curiosity, is it OK for non-Vets to wear a hat like that?   While I appreciate the sentiment, it seems to me that it implies service by the wearer. 

It's cool.  Trying to avoid catching VD in a dance club was my own personal Vietnam, so I'm clear to wear it.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Oh - it’s real. And they have another one - with sound.

It’s being done by these folks -

89cf9b58dcd3f18c480403ab03ba43f0.jpg

f625582fc779b1710403cb33c8bf9440.jpg
3983aa2a5a944d1924dce6123eb7d301.jpg

It would be one of the internet’s greatest contributions to convince trump and trumpkins that “counterpunching” this, as well as the Democratic Party, should be called donkey punching.

My life will be complete the day #imadonkeypuncher trends with the maga crowd. 

Guest Lobo
7 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Out of curiosity, is it OK for non-Vets to wear a hat like that?   While I appreciate the sentiment, it seems to me that it implies service by the wearer. 

Valid point.  It’s traditionally been reserved for veterans of that ship, and long after they served.   I have had a few that were frigates and submarines of close relatives that have served on them.  But yeah, as much as it’s a fun way to tell Trumpkins to fuck off, it’s a bit of a grey area.  

But to that end, they asked to hide the ship so maybe we hide that hats?   There’s a clever workin here somewhere that’s respectful to the hat tradition.  

5 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I have a hat from my grandfather’s WWII ship that he gave me.  The fact that he gave it to me would lead me to believe it’s ok.  It’s not the most fashionable thing in the world, and it mostly collects dust on a shelf in my closet, but I don”t think anyone is going to think I am pretending to be a vet of a ship that sank to the bottom of the Pacific 30+ years before I was born.  Ships currently in service might be a little different.

Guest Lobo

McCain was always great. 

How about:

”Make America Great 

Like McCain Again”

also, keep in mind the USS McCain is still very active, has 25 years of sailors who served on it, and was involved in a tragic accident not too long ago that suffered in a bad loss of life by modern Naval standards.  Some of the sailors current serving were close with some of those casualties.  The hat isn’t the most appropriate proving ground, but I’m a tad sensitive being from a Navy family.  I dunno 

Edited by Lobo

Camilla getting in on the shade throwing.

And why the fuck is Melania - or the double - dressed as Eliza Doolittle?

Between this and the fucking safari getup in Africa it’s like she’s cosplaying being the First Lady instead of just, ya know, actually being the First Lady.
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I have this cap, and I’ve worn it a few times here and there, and nobody has ever given me grief.   Of course, if I was armybrat, people might ask if I served on the ship.  

31K2WNsR7qL.jpg

10 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And why the fuck is Melania - or the double - dressed as Eliza Doolittle?

Between this and the fucking safari getup in Africa it’s like she’s cosplaying being the First Lady instead of just, ya know, actually being the First Lady.

It was next in the Barbie 'Round The World collection.

Guest Lobo
7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

The Princess Royal is not listening to any of Jared’s shit.

5754c0fcbb6b0c2b6248e283f6bebbc4.jpg

Garnier Fructis, that's a real weak spot for him...

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

He looks like the retarded butler. 

D8Kccj4UYAY0Ljm?format=jpg&name=large

Damn.

I mean, damn.  Is there nobody on staff who can gently guide him to something that might actually fail to accentuate the very worst aspects of his physique?  Are they just setting him up for laughs at this point?

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Damn.

I mean, damn.  Is there nobody on staff who can gently guide him to something that might actually fail to accentuate the very worst aspects of his physique?  Are they just setting him up for laughs at this point?

This trip so far feels like it was planned by a British sketch comedy writer. 

• Like 6