Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

Look, he deserved that scholarship for being 1/16th native American. Brown as you can get and he totally understands the plight of minorities, and it is really all their fault due to their culture. 

seems we should start referring to him as pocahontas

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Well he declared Muslims...errr people from terrorist countries were a national security threat so we had to ban them from coming into our country. Again, it's only government overreach when the black Democrat did it.

It took him a while, but he finally figured out that he can do just about anything in the name of national security.

"I'm going to do  _____. Try to stop me."

4 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Holy crap Crispy, I don't have the hate for you that others seem to, but you're talking nonsense. 

If you had property that abutted a river would you want the government to take away your access to it?  3 feet, 10 meters, whatever.

Not only take it but effectively give it to Mexico. The unmitigated idiocy of the tucker Carlson loving “patriots” giving land to Mexico to piss of real Americans is... well, mind -bottling. 

16 minutes ago, achooloco said:

@Chrispy I know real native Americans  from the UN and they’re from across the continent so you should be ashamed of yourself for claiming it. Fucking liar. Or post your pay stub equivalent... hhahahahhaha

I know a real Native American also; my grandfather. So bite me. 

Edited by Chrispy
  • Fuck You 2

Current buzz is House Republicans are moving towards the democrats to reopen the government.  

Need 55 GOP reps to side with Dems to have veto-proof majority to put the heat on Turtle.

Looks like there’s about 15-25 defectors so far. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/07/gop-support-trump-government-shutdown-1085348

• Like 1

I'm no genealogist, but if your grandfather is native, and let's be generous and say he's 100% native, so one of your parents is English, (since you said your 'english half') that makes you half British, and 25% native, and 25% other, right?

6 minutes ago, SKJ said:

I'm no genealogist, but if your grandfather is native, and let's be generous and say he's 100% native, so one of your parents is English, (since you said your 'english half') that makes you half British, and 25% native, and 25% other, right?

Close enough. 

• Fuck You 1

Hahaha. Negged by crispy for accurately  calling him full of shit. But I’ll try to be civil; in order to have a discussion with him one needs to dumb it down since he can be so sensitive.

So unless you back it up, your belief in a liar is proof enough anything you say is a lie. Come on, @Crispy let’s see that genealogical Paystub...

Edited by achooloco
Poor language
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Hahaha. Negged by crispy for accurately  calling him full of shit. But I’ll try to be civil; in order to have a discussion with him one needs to dumb it down since he can be so sensitive.

So unless you back it up, your belief in a liar is proof enough anything you say is a lie. Come on, @Crispy let’s see that genealogical Paystub...

Hmm. Chrispy troll used to proudly not engage in negging. Has desperation led to a change in tactics? Interesting development. 

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah. We’ve put the lie to that, right?

This is the real Trumpkin ethos, and it’s all there is. It’s not deeper, or more complex. It’s angry fucksticks who just want to see other people in pain.

“Yeah why’s he messing with us instead of the coloreds, queers, wetbacks and kikes?” - people really worried about their economic future 

For those criticizing the networks for airing Trump’s speech tomorrow, you know, there is a non-trivial chance the leader of the free world will have a nervous breakdown on live tv tomorrow. Hard not to carry.

Just now, David Dennison said:

There is a real threat of tyranny beginning tomorrow night. 

If he declares or lays the groundwork for declaring an emergency over the border, Donald Trump will attempt to become a literal tyrant.

That is a real threat every day that he’s president. I take some comfort in the fact that he’s utterly failed in that wish so far. 

A part of me really hopes Dotard declares a National Emergency.  That’s something the Senate Republicans can’t ignore.  Sure, some will try, but people like Cornyn are going to have their phones ringing off the hook from voters.   This is becoming a perfect storm, with the Dems refusing to budge, and Trump unwilling to look weak.  

The tweets will be awesome.  

5 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

My best friend passed away this weekend.

My beloved team is being disemboweled.

Trump is still president.

Yeah, things could be better.

This laughing at your tears thing suddenly makes sense.

17 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Me thinks he’s just floating the National Emergency shit to pressure the networks to air him.

He has no other way out of this fiasco without looking weak (in his mind).

He thinks that federal workers will keep on working without pay. 

I put it above 50%.  

• Like 1