Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

He just said that some of the previous presidents have told him they agree they should have done a wall when they were president. Such a liar. Former presidents don’t even want to be in the same room with him much less confide anything.

21 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

I was told Mexico was paying for all this

ok seriously, we have 800,000 people with no income because this moron is holding up the US government but promised Mexico would pay for this shit.  

800k Americans can't pay for their mortgage , groceries, etc.  

Is this understanding correct? is the 800k correct? goddamn this is very very painful. 

2 minutes ago, NowThis said:

ok seriously, we have 800,000 people with no income because this moron is holding up the US government but promised Mexico would pay for this shit.  

Is this understanding correct? is the 800k correct? goddamn this is very very painful. 

And it's not just effecting them.  Think of all the mom & pop businesses that rely on federal workers, and tourists as customers.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Continental Op said:

Someone please nut up and ask him to explain the mechanics of tariff payments? 

He would/could never. Anytime he answers a question, he just keys up on a word or two and runs with his own thing. But then limits a follow up for clarification. There really is no point to this kind of shit show. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Continental Op said:

Someone please nut up and ask him to explain the mechanics of tariff payments? 

Nope.  They'd rather rail a first day congresswoman for not giving a dissertation on S-corps and pass through entities when suggesting a possible tax policy change that isn't being enacted.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, NowThis said:

Not only that, my bride just contacted me a bit ago.  From her (non-paying essential Federal government position) office.

Seems Walgreens called her.  There's an issue with our health insurance now, for our daughter's prescription.  There wasn't an issue a month ago, or three months ago, or whenever.  She's pissed.

Allegedly, health insurance premiums are covered during a shutdown, and we would reimburse after the shutdown is over with.  Allegedly.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Many plans issue formulary and tiering updates on Jan 1. 

Yes, and allegedly, that was covered as well.  Also, there were no changes on our coverage from last year; during the option period, we kept everything the same.

Point being; there's a chance the premiums weren't paid.  And if that is the case, and there are thousands of feds like my wife in this same situation.....

I swear Trump has an STD eating his brain. Trump Derangement Syndrome aptly describes the obvious dementia on display when he discusses ALL topics. 

It's either rank propaganda poorly communicated or a "Being There"esque childlike mind trying to control the universe with his remote control TVs and Twitter time.

He has a deviously empty mind filled with whiny selfishness and effusive ego like a "mine mine!" sand lot bully hanging from a flag pole via underwear wedgie and not noticing it's his imaginary friends and father's employees who both pantsed and depantsed him.

Edited by ADHD

1 hour ago, sachick said:

They’re letting Pence talk. Don’t think I e ever heard him befor. And then CNN cut away from Pence to discuss Trumps remarks.

They don't want actual news to get in the way of six programs in a row where they can parade their professors and "reporters" through the studio to opine. Every person in news TV seems to aim at hosting an opinion show.

Incompetence is more the problem with TV news than bias with one notable exception.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Something I'm sure all Republicans can rally behind. Bizzaro world

I'm sure all the Ruby ridge, militia camo, Bundy rancher, NRA-arsenal, Ted Nugent bow hunter, Armageddonist, Red Dawn "Wolverines!", Come & Take it types will LOVE to hear about how the military, by executive fiat, can simply take your land for vague national security reasons.

In Texas??!!!!!! Lol. Alex Jones is gonna love this shit.

96313_orig.jpg

tumblr_nprcnkoonD1r8gw41o1_400.gif