Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

20 minutes ago, LonghornJudas said:

I'm gonna rant. While, yes, there are no employees emptying the trash cans, I'm more bothered by how fucking stupid people are when it comes to a full one...There shouldn't be a single cup on the ground in the picture, or even above the barrel. It's fucking lazy. Take it with you. Put it somewhere else. Stop being a fucking idiot. 

ko55afbggjyy.jpg

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

But I'm pretty tired of waking up every morning and wondering whether or not it's going to be legal to discriminate against me yet or not. 

Out of curiosity, what is it about you specifically that causes this everyday apprehension? Gender? Race? Other? And what proposed or pending legislation causes this fear of legal discrimination?

57 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Given his vanity and germophobia, I'd prefer he get a painless, non-curable form of leprosy.  So he'd have to watch parts of his body slowly rot away and fall off, like maybe losing a tiny hand during a golf swing, having one of his ass cheeks stick to the toilet during a twitter rampage and peel away when he finally stood up, so that end all that is left is the horrible comb-over and pouty face.

lhagUI.gif

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

ko55afbggjyy.jpg

And....I am now re-thinking my opposition to the death penalty.

27 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

DwB2h_wU0AAQMhm?format=jpg&name=large

I ain't afraid to say it....she's the hottest bisexual Senator we've ever had.

Paging @Ramjetfdo  -- can we get Sam's play calls on her bracelet (with Bert in the background)?

Edited by DDD Dad

1 hour ago, LonghornJudas said:

I'm gonna rant. While, yes, there are no employees emptying the trash cans, I'm more bothered by how fucking stupid people are when it comes to a full one...There shouldn't be a single cup on the ground in the picture, or even above the barrel. It's fucking lazy. Take it with you. Put it somewhere else. Stop being a fucking idiot. 

You may as well ask the 40% to stop being die hard Trump dick lickers.

I'm guessing the Venn diagram of the cup tossers to Trumpkins is virtually overlapping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chad Fuck said:

You may as well ask the 40% to stop being die hard Trump dick lickers.

I'm guessing the Venn diagram of the cup tossers to Trumpkins is virtually overlapping.

That's why HRC was such a bad, dipshit candidate. 

You don't intentionally antagonize a large part of the electorate by calling them deplorables. Jesus. Take some lessons from your husband. 

HRC would've been a good President, imo. But she was probably the worst candidate ever.

• Fuck You 1

13 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

You don't intentionally antagonize a large part of the electorate by calling them deplorables. Jesus. Take some lessons from your husband. 

HRC would've been a good President, imo. But she was probably the worst candidate ever.

JFC.   Have you seen Trump?  All he fucking does is intentionally antagonize a large part of the electorate.  Literally, that's all he does, is watch tv, and then antagonize people.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lemonlime said:

JFC.   Have you seen Trump?  All he fucking does is intentionally antagonize a large part of the electorate.  Literally, that's all he does, is watch tv, and then antagonize people.

In theory, that's why he won't be re-elected.  But we also have a completely fucked system that doesn't take into account the will of the people, so fuck it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Asithappens said:

If we're just going by election results in the electoral college, Hillary was not that bad.  She almost won for Christ's sake.  Here's a better example of failure, even if Mondale offended no one in any way other than being boring:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_United_States_presidential_election

THAT is a bad candidate/outcome.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LonghornJudas said:

My feelings exactly. I don't like what this says about ordinary citizenship. I'd like to think that I would participate in an effort to take trash bags to sites like this and keep them clean.

This is a monument to maybe the greatest and most important American ever. Let's put a Starbucks cup on the top of the overfilled trash can and shrug when it inevitably falls to the ground.

"I did my part. One of the kids has to pee. I think there's a good spot over there behind the Lincoln Memorial."

A nation of swine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

DwB2h_wU0AAQMhm?format=jpg&name=large

I ain't afraid to say it....she's the hottest bisexual Senator we've ever had.

I'm going to slap you with this hand repeatedly.

And I think I'm going to like it.

You won't like the law book.

Probably not.

I had no idea who she was or his sexuality. I think I love her. I also think this picture does indicate that there may be a little hope for the republic after all.

45 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

My feelings exactly. I don't like what this says about ordinary citizenship. I'd like to think that I would participate in an effort to take trash bags to sites like this and keep them clean.

This is a monument to maybe the greatest and most important American ever. Let's put a Starbucks cup on the top of the overfilled trash can and shrug when it inevitably falls to the ground.

"I did my part. One of the kids has to pee. I think there's a good spot over there behind the Lincoln Memorial."

A nation of swine.

I have a different opinion.  I say pile the trash on. Is there a better visual metaphor for the situation this country is in?  

My tax dollars were paying people to empty those cans.  Where the fuck are they?  Oh, that’s right, shutdown because of the trash in the White House.  

Trump is now literally living in a mess of his own making.  The monuments will be fine. 

• Like 2