Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

How ironic that McCain would be accused of having a dark stain, by a human shitstain.

And good ole' Lindsey Graham will still take it in the ass willingly from Trump because Trump strokes his fragile ego. He shits on your best friend but it's cool because he gives you influence. 

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is awful and emblematic of everything wrong with this country.  The person whom posted that needs their ass beat.  And to be clear I hate Trump.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AbeFroman said:

Flat out fucking idiots. I don't know how else to describe those 3.  If you met those people randomly in real life and set down with them and they started spewing that bullshit, most reasonable people would say you know it doesn't sound like you know what the hell you're talking about.

Doesn't matter, they wouldn't listen and they certainly aren't paid to read or research anything.  

7 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Oh. Then I think that will prove to be wildly inaccurate when this is all said and done.

It will because it's unsustainable.  Something big hasn't happened.  When Trump holds court with Dictators and mobsters, sooner or later, they will turn because power is something they seize and by being an imbecile, he is the weakest man at the table.  It simply won't just stay status quo.  And if a military conflict is involved or escalates, cards will be laid out by adversaries.  The game they play has a winner and a loser and they won't get full use of their best cards if Trump simply steps away from the table. 

Edited by Mdhorn

13 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

This is awful and emblematic of everything wrong with this country.  The person whom posted that needs their ass beat.  And to be clear I hate Trump.

I agree.  I didn’t find it amusing either.  “Haha liberal tears!” is everything wrong with Trumpism.  “Haha Trumper tears!” is equally wrong.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I agree.  I didn’t find it amusing either.  “Haha liberal tears!” is everything wrong with Trumpism.  “Haha Trumper tears!” is equally wrong.

Liberals want everyone's life to be better. MAGAs want white supremacy

So no, not the same at all.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

----------------------------------------

I must make two honest confessions to you, my Christian and Jewish brothers. First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

I had hoped that the white moderate would understand that law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and that when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress. I had hoped that the white moderate would understand that the present tension in the South is a necessary phase of the transition from an obnoxious negative peace, in which the Negro passively accepted his unjust plight, to a substantive and positive peace, in which all men will respect the dignity and worth of human personality. Actually, we who engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive. We bring it out in the open, where it can be seen and dealt with. Like a boil that can never be cured so long as it is covered up but must be opened with all its ugliness to the natural medicines of air and light, injustice must be exposed, with all the tension its exposure creates, to the light of human conscience and the air of national opinion before it can be cured.

- from Letter from a Birmingham Jail

----------------------------------------

It is a KINDNESS that minorities in this country do not beat MAGA hatters physically. It is a symbol of their unwavering patience and their strength in their ability to be endlessly demeaned from the highest levels of American power that MAGA hats are not automatic "beat me into unconsciousness" symbols.

So handing this piece of shit his hat back politely is not only fine, it's more than he deserves. When you advertise your desire for genocide you sacrifice whatever humanity your birth bestowed on you.

If you think that hat is like the hat of a rival football team you don't like, you're part of the problem and you're on the side of fascist terror.

Nothing will ever wake you up. Not mass murder, nothing. Fuck off.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Give us a break with the kumbaya bullshit, Hugo.  Switch out "red hat" with swastika armband, and change the year to 1939...are you still defending this shit bird?  The number of people, "without a hateful bone" in their body who wear MAGA hats in 2019 is ZERO.

If they're supporting Dotard at this point, after everything he's undone and passed, they're assholes.  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, TexEx15 said:

Um the fucksticks laughing at him rather than helping.  

The woman says, "Baby, help him up" and the man very kindly returned his property to him and you can tell the man was grateful because he immediately reached for his beloved hat.  What other help was required in that moment that the man could have provided?

Still laughing at Hugo dismissing it as a "red hat".

*lecturing a bunch of ANTIFA punching a Nazi*

"OH SO JUST BECAUSE HE HAS SOME GEOMETRIC DESIGNS ON HIS ARMBAND...!"

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Give us a break with the kumbaya bullshit, Hugo.  Switch out "red hat" with swastika armband, and change the year to 1939...are you still defending this shit bird?  The number of people, "without a hateful bone" in their body who wear MAGA hats in 2019 is ZERO.

I think it’s wrong to prejudge a person by the MAGA hat.  He’s just as likely to be mentally handicapped as he is to be a racist.  

Sorry if I’m not going to play the crips and bloods bullshit.  

A person will always have to earn my disrespect by their words and the way they treat others. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think it’s wrong to prejudge a person by the MAGA hat.  He’s just as likely to be mentally handicapped as he is to be a racist.  

A person will always have to earn my disrespect by their words and the way they treat others. 

That's because you (1) have nothing to fear from the rise of white supremacy and (2) are incapable of understanding anything outside your own experience and bubble.

"crips and bloods" is an interesting comparison. Could you explain what you mean?

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I understand what you are saying as don't fight hate with hate because no one wins.  

But detention centers for children after dividing up the family, build a wall and close down international immigration offices are a few actions that the Maga types seem to endorse.  I'm hoping that science/bad health/old age/denial/natural disasters kill off hordes of them.  Again, back to my dear old bat shit crazy mom, Katrina wasn't as bad as the media portrayed it if it happened at all.  Who taught these people this? F'k the Sandyhook deniers too because yeah, they are magaing it up.  They are a hate group to the core.  And that red hat is a symbol of how it began.  

The borg will come and they make you there own. It don't make a shit what you started off being, you are going to be them one way or another, part by part.  That fatass white dude with a Maga hat was assimilated....can't you feel the same compassion for that fat fuck as you did for Captain Picard when they made him Locutus of the Borg?

10 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

That's because you (1) have nothing to fear from the rise of white supremacy and (2) are incapable of understanding anything outside your own experience and bubble.

"crips and bloods" is an interesting comparison. Could you explain what you mean?

If I see a person with a MAGA hat, I’m more likely to engage and find out why they’re wearing it.  I’m not going to silently hate someone because of their fucking hat. 

You guys think everyone wearing a MAGA hat is well informed enough to know they’re wearing a symbol of hate?  These are probably the least informed people in the world.  They’re also Americans. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If I see a person with a MAGA hat, I’m more likely to engage and find out why they’re wearing it.  I’m not going to silently hate someone because of their fucking hat. 

You guys think everyone wearing a MAGA hat is well informed enough to know they’re wearing a symbol of hate?  These are probably the least informed people in the world.  They’re also my fellow Americans. 

Does it matter?

If you did not already, please read MLK's Letter from a Birmingham Jail or at least the two paragraphs I posted above. If you have ANY interest in being a useful ally in any kind of struggle against genocide and racial cleansing, at least read what the kindest voice on the issue had to say.

What does them being "my fellow Americans" even mean? Are you delivering the State of the Union? Are you the main character in an Aaron Sorkin drama?

Hey Hugo, some of us don't have the luxury of being able to examine or engage in why someone is wearing a "red hat," because we don't know whether or not that person is going to assault us, verbally or physically.

Your moderated concern is duly noted, though.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, trauma babe said:

Hey Hugo, some of us don't have the luxury of being able to examine or engage in why someone is wearing a "red hat," because we don't know whether or not that person is going to assault us, verbally or physically.

Appreciate the perspective but how do you engage with anyone knowing they may have the red hat at home in their closet? 

Never mind, don’t answer that.  I’m a tard. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

19 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

You guys think everyone wearing a MAGA hat is well informed enough to know they’re wearing a symbol of hate?  These are probably the least informed people in the world.  They’re also Americans. 

Yep.  This coming from a guy that people routinely give shit to for following every aspect of Trump and is first to admit that a bunch of people are just uninformed, not inhuman.

Being complete assholes to each other over political beliefs did not start with Trump.  It's a huge producing cause of Trump, though.

21 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Appreciate the perspective but how do you engage with anyone knowing they may have the red hat at home in their closet? 

Nobody buys a red MAGA hat to put away in the closet because it supports a belief system and is a big FU to everybody who doesn't support it.  The closet is where the white hood goes since it is not socially acceptable in public.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Do y’all even come across many MAGA hat wearers nowadays? 

Gonna be interesting to see who puts up the re-elect Trump yard signs in my neighborhood. 

Lots--downtown DC sells them in the souvenir shops.  Strange that Chinese sellers and owners display these things but I guess they're made in China.  

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

Lots--downtown DC sells them in the souvenir shops.  Strange that Chinese sellers and owners display these things but I guess they're made in China.  

Everything garment related is made in China, it seems.  I don't think I have ever seen a MAGA hat in real life.

3 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

Hey cuz...you dropped your hat bro