Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

I feel dumber having watched that. They discuss how journalists want to be like Woodward and Bernstein these days for "gotcha" moments. Apparently uncovering Watergate was a "gotcha" moment in journalism and that is a negative in the diminished minds of these two hacks. 

His esteemed guests was also the architect for the super successful war on drugs in the 1980's and had this to say about black babies ""If you wanted to reduce crime, you could—if that were the sole purpose—you could abort every black baby in this country and the crime rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do, but your crime rate would go down."

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wait . . . Steve King tweeted what?  And State briefed faith-based media only?  WTF?  Have I been napping?

Steve King tweeted out what a hypothetical civil war would look like. I posted it in Comic Relief, but it was a real tweet. I think he has deleted it.

Edited by retread

Amid signs that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference may be near its conclusion, a new USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll finds that trust in Mueller has eroded and half of Americans agree with President Donald Trump's contention that he has been the victim of a "witch hunt."

Support for the House of Representatives to seriously consider impeaching the president has dropped since last October by 10 percentage points, to 28 percent.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/18/trust-mueller-investigation-falls-half-americans-say-trump-victim-witch-hunt/3194049002/

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Lol, from that same "poll"

A 52 percent majority say they have little or no trust in the president's denials that his 2016 campaign colluded with Moscow in the election that put him in the Oval Office.

LOL, some survey EMA.  Pretty low bar we're operating under, no?

7 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That crook raised membership dues at Mar-A-Lago from $100,000 to $200,000 the day after he won the election. He's spending millions of our tax dollars at his private resorts. That $400,000 salary is a relatively small sum. It's barely enough to buy the silence of three mistresses. 

• Like 3

That crook raised membership dues at Mar-A-Lago from $100,000 to $200,000 the day after he won the election. He's spending millions of our tax dollars at his private resorts. That $400,000 salary is a relatively small sum. It's barely enough to buy the silence of three mistresses. 

I’ll be quiet for $400k

Come on someone in here’s gotta see the value in that!?!
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

I had a dream last night that Trump allowed us to be invaded by Russia. Their planes and tanks and shit were everywhere, and the maga crowd were all sporting new Russia shirts and hats, and cheering for Russia at their rallies. It was.... unsettling.

So Dallas during the OU game?

11 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Cutting the CDC by a third, cutting NASA by over 20%, while asking NASA to do more.   

Proof #2,481 that Trump and his followers are fucking idiots.   

Also, don't forget the previously mentioned 30% cuts to SNAP.

I can't think of one time where I've heard Cheeto say that we're going to get to the bottom of Russian hacking in 2016. He's probably made a couple of oblique references to it, but our govt essentially doesn't even recognize that it happened. 

The intel chiefs show up in front of Congress once a year to say it's bad and that we need to confront it, and then <crickets>. 

This will be Cheeto's next executive action. 

Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a law Monday that imposes strict fines for publishing “fake news” and online comments that show “blatant disrespect” for the state, Reuters reports. Individuals who disseminate information that officials determine to be false will be forced to pay up to $6,100 if the information sparks a “mass violation of public order.” If the information shows “blatant disrespect“ for Russia, the Kremlin, the public, or the flag, individuals can be fined up to $1,525—and can be jailed on repeat offenses. The law also allows officials to block websites that refuse to remove allegedly false information. Opponents of the law fear that it opens the door for state censorship; advocates say that it’s necessary to stem misinformation and online abuse.

22 minutes ago, retread said:

I can't think of one time where I've heard Cheeto say that we're going to get to the bottom of Russian hacking in 2016. He's probably made a couple of oblique references to it, but our govt essentially doesn't even recognize that it happened. 

The intel chiefs show up in front of Congress once a year to say it's bad and that we need to confront it, and then <crickets>. 

Remember when the Muslim ban was going to be just for three or four months until we "figure out what the hell is going on?" When did that go into effect? Almost two years ago?

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Bring me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. That way its easier to shit on them all at the same time.

"Give me your hungry, your tired your poor I'll piss on 'em
that's what the Statue of Bigotry says
Your poor huddled masses, let's club 'em to death
and get it over with and just dump 'em on the boulevard"

RIP Lou

• Like 2