Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

36 minutes ago, retread said:

What better time than on a Sunday morning to smear a war hero and former US Senator who is also dead. 

Excuse me, but McCain was captured. Donald has been clear that he prefers war heroes that weren't captured.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Serious question. When that fat fuck finally keels over with a McDonald’s double cheeseburger in his mouth, how are they gonna prevent all the pissing on his grave site that is frankly inevitable?  

Better bury his fat ass at sea. 

37 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Funeral pyre. Use the burning fat to boil water and generate power. He’ll light up the east coast for a week.

Trump’s final resting place should be in a giant Diet Coke can orbiting the earth in outer space.  Future generations will be able to see the remains of our greatest mistake any day they want.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump’s final resting place should be in a giant Diet Coke can orbiting the earth in outer space.  Future generations will be able to see the remains of our greatest mistake any day they want.

orbit the earth?  F'k that--shoot him at the sun or a black hole.  Better yet, shoot him in a rocket labeled Space Force 1.

Edited by Mdhorn

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Serious question. When that fat fuck finally keels over with a McDonald’s double cheeseburger in his mouth, how are they gonna prevent all the pissing on his grave site that is frankly inevitable?  

Pissing?

I'm taking a dump....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

I'm not colluding with the Russians, the comedy show SNL is colluding with them. -Donald Trump 2019

In the mid-80's while Putin was in the KGB, Dan Aykroyd and Chevy Chase...both SNL alums...made a film called Spies Like Us in which they play US spies who get captured by the KGB.  And you think that's just a coincidence?

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

In the mid-80's while Putin was in the KGB, Dan Aykroyd and Chevy Chase...both SNL alums...made a film called Spies Like Us in which they play US spies who get captured by the KGB.  And you think that's just a coincidence?

I was fond of a few scenes in that movie.

Slightly NSFW:

Spoiler

Related image

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

never understood why Trump hated McCain so much.

My theory on it is Russia/Putin HATED McCain, like almost as much as NATO going back forever.

Since it’s pretty obvious now to anyone paying attention (with Trump spewing specific Kremlin talking points every so often) that the McCain hate was part of deal in Putin shaping Trump’s current worldview. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

8 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

On a raging yellow river, his bloated stinking body will be uprooted from its grave and carried with ammonic odor to the sea and there deposited for final digestion by his fellow bottom feeders in a frenzy of inglorious cannibalism.

• Like 2