Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

He's just treated so unfairly.  When is this guy ever gonna catch a break?  His whole life has just been so difficult and he's always been such a stand up guy.  

If only he had the authority to DO SOMETHING!

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Warmest sympathy and best wishes? Why hasn't someone given him a flow chart on a 3x5 card with what to say during tragedies by now?

lol he has no idea how to do sympathy. nevermind that he actually can't feel it in his heart, but he doesn't even know what words attempt to capture the feeling.

best wishes everyone! 

Just now, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

lol he has no idea how to do sympathy. nevermind that he actually can't feel it in his heart, but he doesn't even know what words attempt to capture the feeling.

best wishes everyone! 

Surprised he didn't say Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

The latest angle appears to be related to Nunes' comments on Lisa Page's (AND HER LOVER) testimony before Congress.  Somehow, it is now 100% clear that the DOJ was a leftist arm of the deep state and has made up the Russia angle out of whole cloth.  Oh yeah, and "BUT HILLARY!!1!!!1".

I have a bet with a guy I was associated with in a non-profit performing arts group in the 1980's where Mueller's report will determine which one of us donates a certain sum to that group, hinging on proof (or lack thereof) that Trump, his family, his close associates, or his campaign colluded with Russia to affect the election.  He is now frantically saying I've lost, based solely on the Page testimony, along with the news that one attorney is leaving the Mueller team.  "It's all falling apart."  Yeesh.  These twats (and he is a USDA Grade A Jumbo twat) are just reeling about desperately trying to exonerate Orange Jesus.  It's a very odd pathology.

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

The latest angle appears to be related to Nunes' comments on Lisa Page's (AND HER LOVER) testimony before Congress.  Somehow, it is now 100% clear that the DOJ was a leftist arm of the deep state and has made up the Russia angle out of whole cloth.  Oh yeah, and "BUT HILLARY!!1!!!1".

I have a bet with a guy I was associated with in a non-profit performing arts group in the 1980's where Mueller's report will determine which one of us donates a certain sum to that group, hinging on proof (or lack thereof) that Trump, his family, his close associates, or his campaign colluded with Russia to affect the election.  He is now frantically saying I've lost, based solely on the Page testimony, along with the news that one attorney is leaving the Mueller team.  "It's all falling apart."  Yeesh.  These twats (and he is a USDA Grade A Jumbo twat) are just reeling about desperately trying to exonerate Orange Jesus.  It's a very odd pathology.

I have a similar long term bet but mine is whether or not Trump completes his first term in its entirety.  

My speculation is he resigns for Pence to pardon him and his family prior to the Democrat being sworn in.

I wonder if secret service goes with Trump if he attempts to flee the country?

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

The next 'Texas Secession' movement is going to be called 'Texit,' isn't it?  Sure it will.  Okay.  That's fine; I know it's inevitable.  I've been prepping for dumb shit.  I have a dumb go bag.  It's full of puzzles, vaccinations, antibiotics and good books.  It also has a step by step pamphlet on how to not kick myself in the balls or slide my face across jagged rocks.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

He wouldn't pay up anyway.  He will just declare it a "fake bet" and Trump is king.  The end.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, retread said:

Jews aren't aware of how much DOTUS loves them? wth

For Trump so loved the jews

He gave his favorite daughter to a jew

and rawdogged some scanky whores

and saw the good in white supremacists

so that we all may live

Ahmen

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DixonHur said:

I thought Trump including "Bikers for Trump" in with the police and military when threatening Dems seemed odd...then I saw this:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-maduro-venezuela-motorcycle-gangs-20190314-story.html

It is odd, and has no place in American Democracy. It's worth adding that "Bikers for Trump" is known to be an organization sponsored and supported by Russian agents...

Can you imagine if a group of adult males bought motorcycles and leather vests and started a club that was supposed to be the ass kicking group that will totally kick your ass because people on motorcycles kick ass and they did all of that in full devotion of a politician?

2 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Can you imagine if a group of adult males bought motorcycles and leather vests and started a club that was supposed to be the ass kicking group that will totally kick your ass because people on motorcycles kick ass and they did all of that in full devotion of a politician?

Most bikers I know are lawyers and accountants. Not sure how tough they are when they get leathered out on the weekends, but they ride bikes. 

The problem with naming your gang "Night Wolves" is it'd make you look silly every time you were seen riding around during daylight with your Night Wolf ensemble.  I'd go with 24/7 Wolves or All Day All Night Wolves or Not Concerned About the Time Wolves or Wolves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chooky said:

51qbN0LxpoL.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

George Wallace put on the single best comedy show I ever saw.  He started messing with one audience member, it worked, and he ended up riffing off of that interaction for most of an hour.  It was all improv/off the cuff, and the audience was laughing so hard we could barely breathe.  He was incredibly smart and quick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chooky said:

The next 'Texas Secession' movement is going to be called 'Texit,' isn't it?  Sure it will.  Okay.  That's fine; I know it's inevitable.  I've been prepping for dumb shit.  I have a dumb go bag.  It's full of puzzles, vaccinations, antibiotics and good books.  It also has a step by step pamphlet on how to not kick myself in the balls or slide my face across jagged rocks.  

And if Texas ever started dating Mexico, the supermarket tabloids would totally give us a couple name of Texaco. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Huh.  I always assumed that the rabidly pro-segregation former governor of Alabama was a white guy.  

Can’t beat them, join them.  

GW is one seriously funny mofo, his bit with Seinfeld in Comedians getting coffee is great.