Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

This whole day has seen him flipping out on Twitter.   

Something big must be coming this week.  

We always say this, but has this ever proven to be true?

He constantly flips out and rails against shit. I don't think it's a sign of anything, it's just what he does. Every fucking day. Watch TV and bitch about shit as if he's helpless to stop it. He's the goddamn fucking president. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, TornACL said:

We always say this, but has this ever proven to be true?

Yeah, Trump went nuts on Twitter the weekend before it was revealed Manafort shared campaign polling data with the Russians (you know, collusion).

But he goes nuts almost every weekend on twitter.

If I had to guess, I’d speculate it has something to do with Fox News, maybe a shakeup, I don’t know.

Because without Fox News, he’s toast and he knows it.  Of course Fox News isn’t going to change but Trump is terrified it might. 

I have a question, how does Trump find these seemingly random accounts to retweet? Does he spend his non-tweeting time going through his mentions? Does he have an intern or staff member who also tweets/retweets on his behalf?

I know some of the idiots he has retweeted today are part of the alt right moron brigade like Posobiec. But there are others that seem to be small potatoes garbage retweet accounts with <10K followers. Wondering how Trump is even seeing those to retweet them, amidst the mountains of mentions his account receives.

Reason # 20000 I don't like the man

The White House's proposed 2020 budget cancels the Wide-Field Infrared Survey Telescope (WFIRST), a $3.2 billion space mission viewed as a linchpin of astrophysics research through the 2020s and beyond. 

And that budget keeps NASA's astrophysics funding so low over the coming years that the agency won't be able to develop another ambitious, big-ticket "flagship" observatory for the foreseeable future

Edited by AbeFroman

Not only did Trump retweet one of the biggest pushers of the Pizzagate conspiracy today in Jack Posobiec but I think this is the first time I’ve seen him retweet a Qanon affiliated account. 

Yes, Trump retweeted the pinned tweet from a Pepe the frog Qanon nationalist account.

587A30B9-497D-4247-8718-9FABBBFFFE60_zps

This is fine. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, Trump went nuts on Twitter the weekend before it was revealed Manafort shared campaign polling data with the Russians (you know, collusion).

But he goes nuts almost every weekend on twitter.

If I had to guess, I’d speculate it has something to do with Fox News, maybe a shakeup, I don’t know.

Because without Fox News, he’s toast and he knows it.  Of course Fox News isn’t going to change but Trump is terrified it might. 

maybe it's Disney buying Fox--I dunno.  One can only hope.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/27/twenty-first-century-fox-and-walt-disney-company-shareholders-approve-.html

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not only did Trump retweet one of the biggest pushers of the Pizzagate conspiracy today in Jack Posobiec but I think this is the first time I’ve seen him retweet a Qanon affiliated account. 

Yes, Trump retweeted the pinned tweet from a Pepe the frog Qanon nationalist account.

587A30B9-497D-4247-8718-9FABBBFFFE60_zps

This is fine. 

well the mass murdering bitch in New Zealand did the Q gesture in handcuffs:

Image result for new zealand gunman does gesture

4 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

well the mass murdering bitch in New Zealand did the Q gesture in handcuffs:

Technically not the Q gesture.  It’s a hand gesture for white power and also a hand signal for MAGA trolls. In the case of the shooter, he was both. 

The mass murderer in New Zealand was not into Qanon, surprisingly. 

8 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Technically not the Q gesture.  It’s a hand gesture for white power and also a hand signal for MAGA trolls. In the case of the shooter, he was both. 

The mass murderer in New Zealand was not into Qanon, surprisingly. 

8 hours ago, elfenix said:

we can stop pretending it's just the ok sign now, can't we?

Yes but pisses me off I can’t say a ok in public without wondering what kind of fucktard racists will get the wrong idea. Need to take it back cause fuck racists. 

I’d say normal people should still do it but if done on a political platform, it has only one meaning. 

9 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

21 minutes ago, yaqdum said:

disney don't give a shit.

Disney didn't purchase Fox News, Fox Business or the Fox TV Network.  Those parts were kept separate.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Yes but pisses me off I can’t say a ok in public without wondering what kind of fucktard racists will get the wrong idea. Need to take it back cause fuck racists. 

I’d say normal people should still do it but if done on a political platform, it has only one meaning. 

I use the "Muslim fist bump".  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

As in the OK hand sign?  Are you 80?

I mean it isn’t an every day thing but yeah it comes up.  Guess maybe cause I’m thinking more about it now, that it’d come up. But Mexicans use the “eso, eso” hand sign a lot, sometimes it’s just easier to do a gesture than talk for whatever reason and it’s ridiculous that shit head racists think they can take over a completely harmless common/ubiquitous gesture.

It’s like in trademark law where companies try to control common words and the USPTO tells them to get fucked. Guess I’m just bothered that racists are trying to monopolize an idea and take it from the general public. Fuck them. 

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Never has America needed for a fat, orange man to have a massive, fatal heart attack on the shitter, as we do now. 

My preference would be a tumble down the stairs and a faceplant on the tarmac coming off Air Force One for all the world to see. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

As an observer it's amazing how low we have sunk in this country.  Fascinating to observe true human nature when immersed in mob mentality. 

As a citizen, it's disheartening. 

So much this.  I experienced this for the first time from the left this weekend as well and it's just stupid.

That little circle OK white supremacy thing is what we used to do in middle school.  If you could get someone to look at it while you held it anywhere below the waist, you could "frog" them.  Anybody remember what that means? 

That's popular in my kid's school now.  Thing is now that gets muddled with the whole white supremacy thing.    It's a hi-jacking of something popular already.  Like making 'the bird' the official WS hand sign, or making coke the official soft drink.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

My preference would be a tumble down the stairs and a faceplant on the tarmac coming off Air Force One for all the world to see. 

Breaking his neck but not dying, ala Christopher Reeves, but rather spending the rest of his life as a quadriplegic in Federal prison reading nothing but Hillary's emails.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Disney didn't purchase Fox News, Fox Business or the Fox TV Network.  Those parts were kept separate.

1 hour ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Yeah but Dotard is stupid enough not to know that.

The tariffs collected from Disneyland, definitely not a shithole country, on the purchase of the Hannity Network will be used to pay for the wall. The president of Disneyland, I'm told it's Frederick Douglas, one of the few white persons who survived the Bowling Green Massacre, is doing a great job. Great Job!

Big water. Ocean Water. Cyber. COHERENCES!

• Like 1

"The poll of 1,000 registered voters, taken by landline and cell phone Wednesday through Sunday, has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points."

This is why I have a tough time believing the 'findings' of these polls.  First off, only olds have landlines, or would be willing to answer a poll on their Jitterbug mobile, so the data is totally skewed from the get go.

Hell, the two people they quote in the article are in their 60's

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

WOW! a link?  Is that possible, Donnie?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/18/trust-mueller-investigation-falls-half-americans-say-trump-victim-witch-hunt/3194049002/

This is pretty unbelievable.  Of course if you polled my county, it would be 90 percent.  Only a  sampling of 1000 registered voters. 

It is good to know though that the rule of law isn't swayed by public opinion.  Secondly, it's nice to have Mueller as a smokescreen while SDNY and other investigations work less impeded by this grand deflection via twitter. Notice he mainly focuses on Mueller...which tells me he figures he can skate the other ones.   Also tells me there is definitely something to Mueller that scares him more than anything.  I think that thing is Putin.  He is so deep in hock to Putin, he's terrified Vlad's going to expose him for the fat fraud he is.   Putin is at the point where he is b beginning to consider if trump is turning from an asset to a liability.   His next move might just be to expose Trump in such a way it shames and further divides our country. 

16 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Only a  sampling of 1000 registered voters. 

200 million registered voters, give or take.  on a +- 4% margin of error that's a 99% confidence level. 

it's not the sample size that's a problem, it's that it's a phone survey and robocalls have trained most of us not to answer the phone.

Edited by elfenix
  • Like 1