Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, lemonlime said:

We are in the stupidest timeline.

Obviously, this is why Trump reacted to the “Tim Apple” criticism the way he did and tried to correct/explain it.  He wants to be able to mock others for gaffes while sitting on the pedestal of someone who has never ever made a mistake.  I’m sure NowThis is putting together a compilation of Trump being tongue tied as we speak. 

12 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Obviously, this is why Trump reacted to the “Tim Apple” criticism the way he did and tried to correct/explain it.  He wants to be able to mock others for gaffes while sitting on the pedestal of someone who has never ever made a mistake.  I’m sure NowThis is putting together a compilation of Trump being tongue tied as we speak. 

But it's not a conscious thing. It's pathological. He literally cannot perceive his own flaws. And he's a frightened, vindictive bully out to destroy anyone he sees as an adversary. You're either with him or he's going to talk shit about you. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

god, this makes me so angry

Don't worry, it's a budget proposal....  he's not in charge of the pocket book.  Most Trumpkins won't have any idea because they love the Constitution, but have never read it or understand it.

Edited by Loco

15 minutes ago, retread said:

What comes out of the mouth...

Well, he's an evil murderous fuck, so you gotta take that into account.

Wait..  Correction.  He's a proud evil murderous fuck for Jesus.  Yeah.  It's a real mystery why American "Christians" get a bad rap.

1 hour ago, Loco said:

Don't worry, it's a budget proposal....  he's not in charge of the pocket book.  Most Trumpkins won't have any idea because they love the Constitution, but have never read it or understand it.

Unless he finds another national emergency. The Senate has already ceded their responsibility and I'm sure would go along if he said he needed to declare the entire budget. 

12 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Unless he finds another national emergency. The Senate has already ceded their responsibility and I'm sure would go along if he said he needed to declare the entire budget. 

To be fair, the national debt and rising deficits are an actual national emergency, unlike a some brown people coming here to do shitty jobs for less than minimum wage. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, retread said:

What comes out of the mouth...

Remember he's not an ordained minister. He's not a politician either. Wtf kind of an event is that?

He's a cult leader preaching hate to deluded simpletons. I'd never even grant an interview to a Liberty U grad. Guaranteed morons, all of 'em. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'd never even grant an interview to a Liberty U grad. Guaranteed morons, all of 'em. 

Well, I'll admit I did pick Liberty to upset Miss State in the first round of the NCAA's.  But it's my 12 vs. 5 upset.  I kinda had to (jk, I know I had three others to choose from)

19 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I'd never even grant an interview to a Liberty U grad. Guaranteed morons, all of 'em. 

While the percentage is certainly skewed there's at least one good journalist from there, Sports Sturm.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Wtf kind of an event is that?

I think it's their version of chapel that students have to go every so often. I know at Baylor we were required to take two semesters of 1hr courses on Monday and Wednesday. I failed it my 2nd semester of my Freshman year (missed more than 9 classes is the only way you can fail) and had to retake it as a 5th yr senior. When I was a Freshman nobody gave a shit about it and you could talk, do homework, sleep, or whatever but by my 5th year there was no talking, the balcony was closed, and studying wasn't allowed. Sad shit man.

1 minute ago, Mole said:

I suspect that even at rapey was Baylor such a highly politicized chapel service would lead to an outright revolt from the faculty.

Huh.....so you haven't been paying attention to the Southern Baptist political activities lately, I presume?

jeffresstrumprally.jpg

22 minutes ago, Mole said:

I suspect that even at rapey was Baylor such a highly politicized chapel service would lead to an outright revolt from the faculty.

Well Ken Starr handed my my diploma so...

But yes my profs in the history department were mostly Berkeley or UT grads that were pretty liberal. That trend seems to be shifting to be even more conservative and "faith based" after the "incidents".

Edited by SimonBolivar

I had a dream last night that Trump allowed us to be invaded by Russia. Their planes and tanks and shit were everywhere, and the maga crowd were all sporting new Russia shirts and hats, and cheering for Russia at their rallies. It was.... unsettling.

Just now, Thermos H. Christ said:

Oh, he can perceive his flaws, or at least some very real part of him can. He's so deeply, obviously insecure. 

The classical narcissist is hyper-aware of his/her own flaws. They inwardly and privately obsess about them far more than your average insecure neurotic. 

http://fortune.com/2018/10/09/ford-stock-today-layoffs-trump-trade-tariffs/?utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR265PoBVg1AEKV6vO-tUSVR2gAyfFOXjuHzr7J620RxyWLIzmuK85Wtz1A

Ford is having a bad year in 2018. Its stock is down 29%, and the tariffs imposed by President Trump have reportedly cost the company $1 billion, as the company is in the midst of a reorganization.

Ford takes a $1 billion beating at a time when it can ill-afford it.  And it's going to cost jobs.  And shareholder value.

Are we winning yet?

vitali-eye-2.jpg

13 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

The classical narcissist is hyper-aware of his/her own flaws. They inwardly and privately obsess about them far more than your average insecure neurotic. 

Yeah, exactly. Someone who is actually convinced of their own excellence doesn't feel the need to lash out at every perceived slight or constantly make wildly exaggerated/fabricated claims about their own accomplishments. 

23 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I had a dream last night that Trump allowed us to be invaded by Russia. Their planes and tanks and shit were everywhere, and the maga crowd were all sporting new Russia shirts and hats, and cheering for Russia at their rallies. It was.... unsettling.

So like an alternate reality Red Dawn remake, kinda. Instead of Russians and the Cubans, its the Russians and MAGA tards.

Just now, Brisketexan said:

http://fortune.com/2018/10/09/ford-stock-today-layoffs-trump-trade-tariffs/?utm_source=facebook.com&fbclid=IwAR265PoBVg1AEKV6vO-tUSVR2gAyfFOXjuHzr7J620RxyWLIzmuK85Wtz1A

Ford takes a $1 billion beating at a time when it can ill-afford it.  And it's going to cost jobs.  And shareholder value.

Are we winning yet?

vitali-eye-2.jpg

The US steel tariff/Chinese soybean retaliation boycott will be THE definitive example of the negative effects of a trade war for like 50 generations of future economics students.

Just now, Grandioso said:

The US steel tariff/Chinese soybean retaliation boycott will be THE definitive example of the negative effects of a trade war for like 50 generations of future economics students.

Lol whatever, have you seen the billions we’re hauling in from China on the tariffs?!? 

We can use that money to fund our space force and bail out the farmers being ravaged by the tariffs.

/this country is so fucked