Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Totally sane, in control of his faculities, and presidential.  The President, in his own words:

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/dont-get-trump-unleashes-angry-confused-rant-attacking-mueller-white-house-lawn/

President Donald Trump delivered an angry, unhinged, and incoherent rant attacking Robert Mueller on Wednesday from the White House lawn, alluding repeatedly to his 2016 presidential victory, telegraphing an attack on ISIS, and his strength in Ohio.

“No collusion, I have no idea when it will be released,” the president said. “It’s interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report, you know, never figured that one out. Man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report.”

“I had the greatest electoral victory in the history in the country, tremendous success,” Trump added. “Tens of millions of voters and now somebody’s going to write a report who never got a vote. We’ll see what the report says. Let’s see if it’s fair. I have no idea when it’s going to be released.”

“This was on election night in 2016, everything red is ISIS,” said Trump in response to a reporter’s question, pointing to a map. “Now on the bottom, that’s the exact same, there is no red. In fact, there’s actually a tiny spot which will be gone by tonight.” Trump said he’d received the map twenty minutes prior to his appearance, and returned to the topic of the Mueller probe.

“I just won an election with 63 million votes or so, 63 million. I had 206 to 223 in the electoral college, 306 to 223, and I’m saying to myself, ‘wait a minute, I just won one of the greatest elections of all time in the history of this country,’ and even you will admit that and now I have someone writing a report that never got a vote?” Trump said. “It’s called the Mueller report. So explain that because my voters don’t get it, and I don’t get it.”

“I think it’s ridiculous, but I want to see the report, and you know who wants to see it? Tens of millions of people that love the fact that we have the greatest economy we’ve ever had,” Trump went on. “I’m going to Ohio right now and they’re going to close the plant and it’s where they make the tanks and it was going to be closed and I stopped them from closing it and now it’s thriving and doing great, and the people of Ohio, they like Trump because I’ve done a great job in Ohio and I’ve done a great job all over the country and that’s what the people want to hear.”

1 hour ago, Nope said:

Plot twist:  Kellyanne has been tweeting from her husband’s account

Don't really know or care the dynamics of the Conway household, on whether they realize all this is just a game, or whatever.  But Kellyanne is defending the President over her own husband now.  That's just......dysfunctional?  Not really sure of how to describe it.  

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/20/kellyanne-george-conway-trump-1229193

Kellyanne Conway on Wednesday defended President Donald Trump’s attacks on her husband George Conway saying he’s “a counterpuncher” and asserting that the president is free to respond when he’s accused of having a mental illness.

“He left it alone for months out of respect for me,” Conway, a senior Trump aide, told POLITICO in a brief telephone interview. “But you think he shouldn’t respond when somebody, a non-medical professional accuses him of having a mental disorder? You think he should just take that sitting down?”

“Don't play psychiatrist any more than George should be,” she added. “You're not a psychiatrist and he's not, respectfully.”

Conway’s defense of her boss comes as Trump has spent the past two days ripping her husband on Twitter. While the president has generally restrained from attacking George Conway, a longtime conservative lawyer who has repeatedly mocked Trump on Twitter, he broke from that habit on Monday after George Conway claimed he suffered from mental illness.

Holy shit, this isn't even word salad. I don't know what this is. 

It’s interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report, you know, never figured that one out. Man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report.

I had the greatest electoral victory in the history in the country, tremendous success. Tens of millions of voters and now somebody’s going to write a report who never got a vote. We’ll see what the report says. Let’s see if it’s fair. I have no idea when it’s going to be released.

35 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

I had the greatest electoral victory in the history in the country, tremendous success. 

Fun fact:  Trump's percentage of total elector votes was #46 in our country's history (out of 58 Presidential elections).  Top 79%.  WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!1!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2019 at 9:47 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Do y’all even come across many MAGA hat wearers nowadays? 

Gonna be interesting to see who puts up the re-elect Trump yard signs in my neighborhood. 

I come across them daily.  Old white guys, usually overweight.  But it's also trickled down to the kids too.  Trump, the god of camo and rhinestone bible bling.

17 hours ago, horncyclist said:

It's shit like this that makes me wonder if Putin's just telling Trump to be as divisive as possible. We live in scary times.

That was the agenda from the beginning.  Active measures.

4 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Funny how his signature got larger over time.  Like it grew with his ego.

So regardless of what's in the report and how much evidence is there to back up any findings, Trump will call bullshit and Fox News will back him up. The red states will be like Germany at the end of WW1, wondering wtf is going on when they were winning the whole time, and where all this fake news is coming from to ruin their dear leader. 

2 hours ago, Grandioso said:

My dream is still for Richard Painter to be appointed to angrily shout the charges at Trump during his arraignment, except he will have unlimited time for sidebars and remarks. 

This would be so awesome.  Where has Painter been the last year or so?

52 minutes ago, Grandioso said:

It’s interesting that a man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report, you know, never figured that one out. Man gets appointed by a deputy and he writes a report.

I had the greatest electoral victory in the history in the country, tremendous success. Tens of millions of voters and now somebody’s going to write a report who never got a vote. We’ll see what the report says. Let’s see if it’s fair. I have no idea when it’s going to be released.

Who is he saying never got a vote?  Mueller?

1 hour ago, Grandioso said:

It’s the ramblings of a man who is too much of a chickenshit to truly go after Mueller and fire him.  It’s a man whose lawyers have a huge whiteboard that they trot out for him every other day saying “DON’T FIRE MUELLER, OR YOU WILL BE COMMITTING OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!”

Trump is more passive-aggressive than a 12 year-old on twitter pissed off that his arch-rival got a better Fortnite score.

4 hours ago, Grandioso said:

Aight, I guess I have to follow Conway now.

As you should.  He's not just a lawyer, he works for the most prestigious firm on the planet and has quite the resume.  You don't last as long as he has at Wachtell without being super sharp.  The articles he posts are good reads and there are lots of cute puppy videos (judge me).  

Don Lemon spent a lot of his show last night on whatever imbecilic comments Cheeto made yesterday. I was wondering if CNN/MSNBC would ever just stop covering them and discuss his actual work as president, what little there is. Maybe make a statement that he said something deeply offensive again today,  and then move on to real news.

I know that they won't b/c of ratings, and DOTUS knows that too. He's just a 24/7 troll now who happens to live in the WH.

• Like 3

I fully expect to wake tomorrow and read (or hear) of Lindsey Graham (and the rest of Team GOP) calling out McCain as a loser who couldn't get anything done.

Remember when the swift boaters did their thing to Kerry?  Now we have a Swift boater organization of one.  And very few members of his own party has the balls (or vaginas, as it were) of publicly rebuking him.

I'm sure if Swam were still around, he would find his President's attack on a dead veteran deplorable.  Oh, wait.  He probably would be cheering the President on.

Still kind of surprised no one brings up the Russia connection with McCain and Trump.  It’s possibly the most obvious one.  Does anyone really think Trump gives a shit about the Obamacare vote?  

Good rule of thumb with Trump, whenever he does the really really offensive and unsettling stuff out of nowhere, ask yourself how Putin feels about it. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

37 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I fully expect to wake tomorrow and read (or hear) of Lindsey Graham (and the rest of Team GOP) calling out McCain as a loser who couldn't get anything done.

Remember when the swift boaters did their thing to Kerry?  Now we have a Swift boater organization of one.  And very few members of his own party has the balls (or vaginas, as it were) of publicly rebuking him.

I'm sure if Swam were still around, he would find his President's attack on a dead veteran deplorable.  Oh, wait.  He probably would be cheering the President on.

I don't know shit about Isakson. His voting record probably reveals that he's deplorable. But at least he shows a hint of a spine here

https://thebulwark.com/exclusive-sen-johnny-isakson-stands-up-for-mccain-unloads-on-trump/

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Video

I love how he goes on about people mistreating our Vets while bashing a decorated Vet. 

That draft dodging, pompous, overprivilaged coward makes my fucking blood boil.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

just hit the twats

I mean whatever. At this point, Mueller has everything he needs from Hope, et al in addition to people that the Intel Committees have probably never heard of. I know it makes for good fodder in the Russia investigation horse race, but we've got Beethoven finishing up his symphony, this is Maroon 5 playing around with auto-tune. Pardon my lack of excitement. 

• Like 1