Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

44 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump’s game with the media has been diabolical.  Dotard and his people lie so much and so often that the lies themselves become the story.  

This creates a perception that the media is biased and unfair because they’re constantly reporting that Trump and his staff are liars.  

Trump then claims he has proof that the media is biased against him because the majority of his coverage is negative.  Therefore, you can’t trust the media.  

It’s evil AF.

That's what is so maddening to me. Trump will say or tweet "1+1=3", the media (outside of Fox and OAN) will say "actually 1+1=2, it's irresponsible for anybody to say otherwise" and then Fox and OAN and Trump will pounce. "They are attacking the President! Enemy of the People". 

Crazy pills, I feel like I'm taking them. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

We are at the point where Trumpism rules all for right wingers.  Doesn't matter what he says.  He could trash Texas A&M University, shit on their sacred grass, and shoot Reveille, and texags would still love him.

If he shit on the sacred grass and shot Reveille... I think I might learn to love him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mojo Hand said:

Did he really, though?  I mean, politically speaking?   Slightly furrowed brows haven't mattered so far. 

6 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The McCain storyline has sucked up a lot of oxygen in the media and provided another loyalty test for republicans.  

Trump is no chess player but this didn’t hurt him, sadly 

The McCain storyline has ensured that Arizona is staying Democrat come 2020.  This, after a bisexual atheist beat a decorated fighter pilot that Trump campaigned for.

Automatically giving up 11 electoral votes (and possibly the second AZ Senate seat) in 2020 when he’s going to have a hard time winning Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, is not going to help.

And it’s depressing the enthusiasm of some vets, and WI/MI/PA have their fair share of vets.

We can talk about what this or that forum says, and how many or how few Senators furrowed their brows, but what matters is that he’s continuing to close down his path to reelection on his own.  It’s another sign that he can’t think ahead more than a few days..

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The McCain storyline has ensured that Arizona is staying Democrat come 2020. 

Yeah, I hope you’re right but Trump has this weird ability to make people forget.

Remember when Trump orchestrated the longest government shutdown in US history for absolutely no reason? 

That was 60 days ago.

When Donald skates it is going to not only cause all of the dipshits to double down on Trump, he will capture some more idiots who were on the fence about him who will now think it was a witch hunt. He’s gonna get re-elected, unbelievably.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

When Donald skates it is going to not only cause all of the dipshits to double down on Trump, he will capture some more idiots who were on the fence about him who will now think it was a witch hunt. He’s gonna get re-elected, unbelievably.

No more charges from Mueller. He's going to be at 11.

I'm wondering what SDNY has up their sleeve.

Just now, David Dennison said:

There's a very distinct possibility that the report might say that Donald Trump would be indicted if he were not the president.

I don't see how that is realistically possible, given that there seem to be no collusion-related indictments of Don Jr. or anyone else who would have had to conspire with Trump to make a conspiracy with Russia happen. 

There is nobody “on the fence” about trump. There are people who pretend to be but they will vote for him without question cause lib tears.
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

I don't see how that is realistically possible, given that there seem to be no collusion-related indictments of Don Jr. or anyone else who would have had to conspire with Trump to make a conspiracy with Russia happen. 

I think it's pretty clear that Manafort and Stone were colluding with the Russians. Stone was coordinating with Wikileaks on the timing of hacked email leaks and Manafort was sharing polling data to help them target their digital misinformation campaign. Of course their goal would be to provide The Boss with plausible deniability.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, I hope you’re right but Trump has this weird ability to make people forget.

Remember when Trump orchestrated the longest government shutdown in US history for absolutely no reason? 

That was 60 days ago.

He couldn’t personally help the decorated fighter pilot, in a state with one of the largest fighter pilot training facilities, beat a bisexual atheist.    That was around 150 days ago.   

Now he’s went on a tear, deliberately trashing a dead hero who is synonymous with Arizona.  

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If that sort of thing matters to you and you heard Trump say McCain wasn't a war hero during the campaign, but you still voted for him, this latest assault won't flip you. If you watched the McCain funeral, listened to Megan's eulogy, saw the respect shown by all the living former presidents, and still supported Trump, this damn sure isn't going to turn you against him. If you were still with Trump a week ago, or whenever was just before this latest tirade started, you're all in. You're part of the cult. There is nothing that will turn you against your orange master. 

Yep.  And that’s, well, 99% of Republicans.  How many times have we heard “oh [fill in blank with latest disgusting and/or treasonous act by Trump] is really going to drive people away, this is really just too much,” and you know what, it doesn’t and it isn’t.  There is no bottom for Republicans.  It doesn’t exist.  And there is no such thing as a “non pro-Trump Republican.”  If you vote for, self identify as, or support any Republican for any office at at any level at this juncture, you are “the base,” see also, complete garbage.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

Yep.  And that’s, well, 99% of Republicans.  How many times have we heard “oh [fill in blank with latest disgusting and/or treasonous act by Trump] is really going to drive people away, this is really just too much,” and you know what, it doesn’t and it isn’t.  There is no bottom for Republicans.  It doesn’t exist.  And there is no such thing as a “non pro-Trump Republican.”  If you vote for, self identify as, or support any Republican for any office at at any level at this juncture, you are “the base,” see also, complete garbage.  

Exactly. John Oliver did a great bit on the phenomenon. 

jzkfk424xdxmdjddyvr5.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Trump is the best boyfriend ever!

Geezus H Rice, if we were in any other time in America, a n y  o t h e r   t i m e, that dumb shit right there would be on the top of the page and would be a talking point for months maybe years.  Truly.     With captain dipshit, it's a blink and move on.

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

Geezus H Rice, if we were in any other time in America, a n y  o t h e r   t i m e, that dumb shit right there would be on the top of the page and would be a talking point for months maybe years.  Truly.     With captain dipshit, it's a blink and move on.

The Dems and the news media did that. Russia! Russia! Russia!

The sweet and tender hooligan, hooligan 
Because he'll never, never do it again 
And... 
"In the midst of life we are in death etc."
Don't forget the hooligan, hooligan 
Because he'll never, never do it again 
And... 
"In the midst of life we are in death etc."
Etc! etc! etc! etc! 
In the midst of life we are in death etc! 
Etc! etc! etc! etc! 
In the midst of life we are in debt etc!

This is normal.

Now that the trumpkins have all magically reappeared, I hope to see y’all in this thread defending him.

Y’all cool with him interfering with his own state and treasury departments and canceling sanctions on a dictator just because “he likes him”?

I mean, all we heard for 8 years is that America was soooooo disrespected because Obama was bowing and apologizing to foreign leaders.

But y’all cool with that shit now, right?
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

lulz@if you think anything coming out of this report is going to trip up trump

dems better get their shit together or he's coasting to a win in 2020

If a Democrat can't beat Donald Trump in 2020, they should get out of politics forever.

It's Donald Trump. 

Yeah, you'd think this would be a layup for w/e Dem wins the primary.  But then you remember that these are the Democrats.  And the thing they're best at is shooting themselves in the dick.

Warren went from respectable to trash with a quickness.  Biden has #metoo scandal written all over his goofy ass.  Bob O'Rourke is the charismatic Obama type you'd think could pull in all the mouth-breathers but now we're finding out he eats dirt, plays turd pranks, and that whole DUI business.  Plus he couldn't even beat the Zodiac Killer for a Senate seat.  Bernie isn't ever going to be allowed to win shit and his ideas are awful so that's not a bad thing.  And the rest of Snow White's little dwarves are even more irrelevant and/or have bigger skeletons in the closet.

Plus, let's not forget that Trump will have more money, more infrastructure, and more experience this time around.  And he'll also get the same BILLIONS of dollars worth of free air time from CNN and the rest that he got last election cycle.  He's also an incumbent.  They tend to win.  Oh, and when Mueller's report says he didn't collude with Russia he then has a legitimate talking point all the way up until the election. 

If you think Trump has no chance in 2020 I'll just remind you of this and say history has a way of repeating itself.

• Like 4